It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Talks Music Industry Under Illuminati Control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Couldnt agree more and with the OP too, Im in my 20's and an avid fan of hip hop (I was lucky enough to be around old-schoolers growing up so was influenced by Doug E Fresh, Public Enemy, Cypress Hill & NWA/West coast Gangsta Rap).
When I play something from those era's compared to some trash that passes for 'hip-hop' in the mainstream charts, the metaphorical raping of the music industry is very clear.

Im glad to see there are others who are avid fans of music who can see clearly through the signs/symbols because really...Nicki Minaj? Lady Gaga...? (Has anyone seen the before/after pics, the Nicki Minaj puppet exposed video on Youtube & the fact that Gaga's mother Cynthia knows certain illuminati things (this was just a rumour I've heard recently that I will read more about)
Looks like Lil Kim & Madonna recycled for the new powers that be to influence those who listen to it.
No disrespect meant at all to any Nicki or Gaga fans, I'm merely making an observation & Im still reading more about this.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Could someone go into detail about the actual effect modern mainstream music has on the youth of today?

It seems all about sex and partying, money being power etc- what does this do to young people and how does it affect them on a sub conscious level?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I suppose there are two ways of looking at it, (although I am not an expert at all, I have only recently started reading more about this so please forgive me if I can't really sum it all up in one go at the moment), I was actually thinking about this earlier so thought I'd post...

So far Im seeing that most illluminati controlled music is aimed at adolescents & people in their 20's (the "growing/developing" stages of people's lives if you will) therefore leaving them more susceptable to the music/images/lifestyle being portrayed for either subliminal messages or trying to make people feel they need to adapt to that lifestyle/buy into that artists' product for whatever reason.

I then thought about the kind of rebellion/lifestyle of sex & partying being portrayed & thought it was not that different to what a vast majority of people wanting to express angst or other emotions do, inclusing myself - not through being brainwashed, just through wanting to do it, maybe even as a "two fingers up to the system" kind of thing.

It ties in that the parts of the music industry/artists that are controlled would be incorporating adolescent & young people's feeling/emotions (angst, anger, first love/drink/drug/experience) in with their music & image so that they can relate to them & in turn feed & buy into that brand even more. Not ALL music of course...

I admit I was sucked in by certain artists I'm not so sure about now & my behaviour did change for a while when I was listening to this music but I dont know if that's a product of me as a person or the influences the music & images were, that will remain to be seen....probably a bit of both if Im honest.

However, I will continue to deny ignorance & look more into this...getting more intrigued the more I read

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Evey86

Interesting, I think it certainly must have some impact, society weakens by the year it seems, and if you watch the videos and listen to some of the lyrics in music, it is disturbing.

I heard one song the other day- mainstream, that starts saying 'if we don't kill ourselves...' WTF lol

Also there's a lot of post apocolyptic junk from mainstream as well- such as Run this Town- 'who's going to run this town tonight' with images of riots and violence etc.

I just think it is prepping people subconsciously for stuff to come.

Katy Perry's recent one about being in the marines is also a blatant advert for the army to get the youth ready for sluaghter.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Yes that's true in my opinion too...I had actually seen that K.Perry video for the first time the other day (after hearing it for months) & thought along the same lines as yourself.
There are many other messages/subliminal tactics placed all over most mainstream videos & songs that I have personally become more aware of & keep seeing, it would take me all day to list them but I can if you like

For example, at the very start of "Paris" by Jay-Z (king of the illuminati) & his friend Kanye, just before Jay-Z goes into verse I could hear distinctive voices (I used earphones to hear it clearly) saying something along the lines of "What's wrong?....haha, we killed (certain dead artists name)" then laughing - I wont go into it too much just now but I recently saw others on Youtube hearing this & putting forward other things in that video that were very full of symbolism too.

I actually dont know what the illuminati are trying to achieve as they are being so obvious they might as well make Jay-Z wear a sign that says "Im being pimped by illuminati".... oh, wait they do - he throws up that "diamond cutter" sign

Seriously though, to me they are becoming very obvious so more people will end up seeing through it (like myself) & deciding not to buy into it or take the videos too seriously.
Yeah I had/have a boogie & singalong to a few illuminati sponsored artists but I sure as hell dont buy their albums, take what they're saying seriously or actually sit with my eyes glued to their videos, as I dont like what lies beneath...and would probably end up a different person if I did.

Do you feel they are becoming more obvious too? I totally agree the "Run This Town" video & song is littered with illuminati references. If they were trying to be subtle & subliminal they sure messed up there!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
David Icke is Insane..........

line2

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evey86

Yes that's true in my opinion too...I had actually seen that K.Perry video for the first time the other day (after hearing it for months) & thought along the same lines as yourself.
There are many other messages/subliminal tactics placed all over most mainstream videos & songs that I have personally become more aware of & keep seeing, it would take me all day to list them but I can if you like

For example, at the very start of "Paris" by Jay-Z (king of the illuminati) & his friend Kanye, just before Jay-Z goes into verse I could hear distinctive voices (I used earphones to hear it clearly) saying something along the lines of "What's wrong?....haha, we killed (certain dead artists name)" then laughing - I wont go into it too much just now but I recently saw others on Youtube hearing this & putting forward other things in that video that were very full of symbolism too.

I actually dont know what the illuminati are trying to achieve as they are being so obvious they might as well make Jay-Z wear a sign that says "Im being pimped by illuminati".... oh, wait they do - he throws up that "diamond cutter" sign

Seriously though, to me they are becoming very obvious so more people will end up seeing through it (like myself) & deciding not to buy into it or take the videos too seriously.
Yeah I had/have a boogie & singalong to a few illuminati sponsored artists but I sure as hell dont buy their albums, take what they're saying seriously or actually sit with my eyes glued to their videos, as I dont like what lies beneath...and would probably end up a different person if I did.

Do you feel they are becoming more obvious too? I totally agree the "Run This Town" video & song is littered with illuminati references. If they were trying to be subtle & subliminal they sure messed up there!

There's also the possibility that because we are aware of it, we can see it more clearly- it seems more blatant because we're looking for it.

For the average teenager not looking for it, they don't see it, consciously at least.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
David Icke also said he is Jesus and that the leaders of the world are Reptilian Aliens.

Second line.

Good job dingus, you just proved why we're in the mess in we're in today.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Vigilant Citizen has been saying this for a long time too!

Icke I think throws out that reptile stuff too allow them to discredit him instead of just off him...

A lot of the rest of what he speaks about illuminati, Elite, Rituals and such rings spooky true.

The ancient vedic texts also mention reptilians "nagas" as being controllers of the earth but yeah, who cares about an extremely advanced ancient culture who brought us 0 and modern day mathematics right?
They only mentioned nagas/reptilians so we in the glorious present can mock them

Oohhh look american idol is on, go watch.
edit on 2-7-2012 by ultimatefighter2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultimatefighter2014

Originally posted by abeverage
Vigilant Citizen has been saying this for a long time too!

Icke I think throws out that reptile stuff too allow them to discredit him instead of just off him...

A lot of the rest of what he speaks about illuminati, Elite, Rituals and such rings spooky true.

The ancient vedic texts also mention reptilians "nagas" as being controllers of the earth but yeah, who cares about an extremely advanced ancient culture who brought us 0 and modern day mathematics right?
They only mentioned nagas/reptilians so we in the glorious present can mock them

Oohhh look american idol is on, go watch.
edit on 2-7-2012 by ultimatefighter2014 because: (no reason given)

Pardon? Perhaps I am misconstruing your reply to me, are you telling me to go watch American Idol? I rarely watch TV and have never even seen American Idol.
At what point did mock anything? Or am I misreading your tone?

edit on 2-7-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join