It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ready to Strike to Stop Nuclear Iran, Former Adviser Says

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This picture says it all:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
This picture says it all:

LMAO

Heh, heh alright.

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by daaskapital

What is ATS view on this matter?

Pure insanity IMO. The inspectors found no indications of any material diverted for clandestine weapons production. Iran has only just now begun enriching uranium to medium grade levels, which is useless for weapons, nuclear weapons require around 95-98% enriched uranium to be viable.

What an attack on Iran would actually mean, is an end to the posturing between the US and Israel and Russia and China. Iran can, and will, close the gulf down for shipping, you think your gas is costly now, just wait until you have to dip into the national reserves to keep the military going.

Beyond that, by pushing Iran into a corner, you are forcing their hand. The US and Israel have been making threats for some time now. What does a cornered animal do? It attacks.

Even if Iran was developing a nuclear weapon, they have ZERO incentive to use it. But, as is evidenced by the countries in the region NOT invaded by the US, having a nuclear weapon is a deterrent against aggression.

If Iran used a nuclear weapon, on anyone, their country would be fused into green glass fairly quickly. Using that weapon would spell their certain demise, and regardless of what the media has taught you, the Iranians are anything but stupid.

Until Israel signs the NPT and opens their sites up for international inspection, I think they should just shut up about Iran until it actually poses a threat.

the fact is, if the Iranians were as bloodthirsty and irrational as some would have you believe, they would have already attack Israel, and lost.

And no, I don't really care if Iran is funding "terrorist groups" in the region, Israel and the US are doing the SAME THING, spying, bombing, assassinating, so no, i don't take that into consideration at all.

edit on 10-1-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Personally I wish I could star this post more than once. Very well said!
edit on 10-1-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Greetings,

I read through all the posts in this thread and everybody has an opinion which may or may not turn out to be correct. I stand by mine which is Iran is being set-up the way Japan was for a change of government and culture. If they take the bait and close the Straits by military force they will inflict some kind of damage on the ships of the 5th Fleet. It won't matter what the damage is as it will draw a declaration of war from the US and an immediate demand for unconditional surrender. If they won't it will be boom time until they do and it won't take very many booms until they do. My best,

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by Garfee
This psychopath obama needs to shut the f up and sit the f down before he gets us all into the deepest s we have ever been in.

Who does he think he is?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Garfee because: crajee spelling

A president up for election in election year competing against the rhetoric of the ring wing gung ho republicans who would bomb the crap out of Iran in a heartbeat and 50% of the US population is right behind them.

They are the ones that are indirectly about to drive my own country - and others - to another war we didn't start and want no part of.

God damn them to hell for being so blind.

When I was a kid I thought America were the good guys.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Garfee because: velly bed sperr check

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
With this Iran thing, if you go to the Project Camelot achieves you will find an interview “The Anglo Saxon Mission.’ The whistleblower concerned was invited to a meeting which he thought was a council meeting and the other people at the meeting assumed he was one of them.

This interview is very informative, illuminating and will help you join the dots. Note that Iran is not the final target here, they are merely part of the plan.

Consider this for a moment.

Since, for example, Norman times, some families in Britain and Europe have built fortunes which have passed down through the generations. With wealth comes power, with power comes influence, Influence facilitates further wealth and power but it also enables influence over government policy, particularly in key areas and influence also sets the boundaries of government decision making.

It is understandable is it not, that these families over the centuries start to take on a ‘born to rule’ belief and become the shadow government over key countries.

Consider also, the industrial development and the technological era has largely been driven from Europe which means its white, Christian and western.

Now consider, there is a kid on the block and he threatens these peoples power and influence and threaten to kick them out and rule the roost himself.

With this in mind, read the article above in the Project Camelot achieve and all will become clear.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Given that he doesn't have real freedom to speak much without a teleprompter from his bosses . . .

He clearly wouldn't strike Iran without orders to do so from above him.

Given that . . . sounds like they really are ready to stage WWIII.

May God have mercy on us all.

May the evil doers at the top fall in the whole they have dug for the rest of us . . . may they fall there quickly.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

With this Iran thing, if you go to the Project Camelot achieves you will find an interview “The Anglo Saxon Mission.’ The whistleblower concerned was invited to a meeting which he thought was a council meeting and the other people at the meeting assumed he was one of them.

IF you provide a link, more people will bother.

Certainly the global oligarchy has been consolidating power for centuries. Some say 400. Some say all the way back to Rome.

I could believe even the latter.

The Bible is clear about the Roman empire comprising/leading the satanic global oligarchy in these END TIMES.

Here's what I came up with:

projectcamelot.org...

edit on 10/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: add link

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by jazzguy

Remember though. If a potential war were to happen, Australia will be a target, as will Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Israel and countless other nations. It won't just ne the US mate, i guarantee you.
edit on 10-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

i can tell you if it's u.k., canada, france and the u.s. against a billion chinese, 300 million russians, 30 million n.koreans, 70 million iranians plus a couple of more countries who have beef with the way the west has treated them, it'll be nuclear war because no way we'd win a conventional war against those fanatics.

america can't even send troops to war without 30% of them going mental with post traumatic stress disorder.

i doubt the iranians, chinese or russians have that problem. america has gone soft with all the big macs and xbox's.

it's military is full of gamers and wrestling fans. it's not a serious fighting force that has been truly tested.

edit on 10-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Iran has only just now begun enriching uranium to medium grade levels, which is useless for weapons, nuclear weapons require around 95-98% enriched uranium to be viable

You shure do like to stand up for the Iranian's.

Ali Akbar Salehi, head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, told Reuters that their 20% enrichment production, was going "very well," adding "There is no limit on enrichment. We can enrich up to 100%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_program_of_Iran

Well, according to this guy, they could if they wanted too.........

And if they can if they wanted too, why would'nt they do it to make shure of it?

I am not saying that I know what is going on over there,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But,,,,, I can say that you do not have a clue either.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I do not recall reading anything in the Constitution about international security? Maybe it is time for the US to go back to what it is governed by. And it is not the UN.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ok, let's assume we need to disarm Iran.

What is the best way to do that?

1. Blow up ONLY their nuclear facillities (not saying I agree with any of this)...

2. Invade the country and blow everything up...

Which makes more sense? I'm guessing 2. is the strategic plan they will use......

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Take a look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then consider THIS current thread. Ask yourself what in the # is going on???

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
or nothing happens and the nwo fails :*laughs*

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

imho,

Folks can be SURE

that IF it APPEARS that the NWO has failed . . .

a deeper manifestation of a tighter grip on the globe by the globalists will rise up right away to take the place of whatever has appeared to fail.

They WILL be in more or less complete charge of every nation for 3.5-7 years.

IIRC, 2-3 kings/nations will be restive to rebellious for a period of that time. I figure one of those has to be China.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Ok, let's assume we need to disarm Iran.
What is the best way to do that?

1. Blow up ONLY their nuclear facillities (not saying I agree with any of this)...
2. Invade the country and blow everything up...

Which makes more sense? I'm guessing 2. is the strategic plan they will use......

To me the thing to ask would be is how obama will spin this.
The smart thing to do would be 1) Blow up the facilities and get out quick.
But I've got to agree with you, I think obama'll go with (2).
Sad thing is, we probably wouldn't of had to do either if obama had supported the people of Iran when the had their first protests last summer?, instead obama did nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Beach boys song, "bomb iran".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join