It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ready to Strike to Stop Nuclear Iran, Former Adviser Says

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It's now time to make a huge glass table of the middle East !!! Might be a radio active one and not habitable for the next 20 thousand years but....Mehhhh....Peace at last !!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
It's now time to make a huge glass table of the middle East !!! Might be a radio active one and not habitable for the next 20 thousand years but....Mehhhh....Peace at last !!!

don't fool yourself, it would never go down so quaintly.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
this isnt going away anytime soon and ive had enough of the obama deception....

so if you cant beat em ,join em

this time im rooting for anyone but usa. hope china and russian teach amerika a lesson they will never forget.

You think America is scared?

Come try and teach the USA a lesson (like japan tried in wwii)
and see what happens.

You want to beat the war drum more then any American I know.

Were all going to die either way and the Americans I KNOW
would rather die for freedom then die for nothing.

There will be no earth in the situation you present.. EARTH WILL BE GONE!!

Don't be so calious..

Trust be to it, AMERICA falls EVERYONE FALLS!!
THAT IS YOU INCLUDED (wife, kid's, ect..)
edit on 10-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by daaskapital

What is ATS view on this matter?

Pure insanity IMO. The inspectors found no indications of any material diverted for clandestine weapons production. Iran has only just now begun enriching uranium to medium grade levels, which is useless for weapons, nuclear weapons require around 95-98% enriched uranium to be viable.

What an attack on Iran would actually mean, is an end to the posturing between the US and Israel and Russia and China. Iran can, and will, close the gulf down for shipping, you think your gas is costly now, just wait until you have to dip into the national reserves to keep the military going.

Beyond that, by pushing Iran into a corner, you are forcing their hand. The US and Israel have been making threats for some time now. What does a cornered animal do? It attacks.

Even if Iran was developing a nuclear weapon, they have ZERO incentive to use it. But, as is evidenced by the countries in the region NOT invaded by the US, having a nuclear weapon is a deterrent against aggression.

If Iran used a nuclear weapon, on anyone, their country would be fused into green glass fairly quickly. Using that weapon would spell their certain demise, and regardless of what the media has taught you, the Iranians are anything but stupid.

Until Israel signs the NPT and opens their sites up for international inspection, I think they should just shut up about Iran until it actually poses a threat.

the fact is, if the Iranians were as bloodthirsty and irrational as some would have you believe, they would have already attack Israel, and lost.

And no, I don't really care if Iran is funding "terrorist groups" in the region, Israel and the US are doing the SAME THING, spying, bombing, assassinating, so no, i don't take that into consideration at all.

edit on 10-1-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

invasion in Iran is US gift to Putin for his election campain

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Pure insanity IMO. The inspectors found no indications of any material diverted for clandestine weapons production. Iran has only just now begun enriching uranium to medium grade levels, which is useless for weapons, nuclear weapons require around 95-98% enriched uranium to be viable.

What an attack on Iran would actually mean, is an end to the posturing between the US and Israel and Russia and China. Iran can, and will, close the gulf down for shipping, you think your gas is costly now, just wait until you have to dip into the national reserves to keep the military going.

Beyond that, by pushing Iran into a corner, you are forcing their hand. The US and Israel have been making threats for some time now. What does a cornered animal do? It attacks.

Even if Iran was developing a nuclear weapon, they have ZERO incentive to use it. But, as is evidenced by the countries in the region NOT invaded by the US, having a nuclear weapon is a deterrent against aggression.

If Iran used a nuclear weapon, on anyone, their country would be fused into green glass fairly quickly. Using that weapon would spell their certain demise, and regardless of what the media has taught you, the Iranians are anything but stupid.

Until Israel signs the NPT and opens their sites up for international inspection, I think they should just shut up about Iran until it actually poses a threat.

the fact is, if the Iranians were as bloodthirsty and irrational as some would have you believe, they would have already attack Israel, and lost.

And no, I don't really care if Iran is funding "terrorist groups" in the region, Israel and the US are doing the SAME THING, spying, bombing, assassinating, so no, i don't take that into consideration at all.

So now you speak for all of us ?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
we cant afford to just nuke iran lol, an administration that doesnt want nuclear weapons in anybodys hands, nukes another country would be pointless, infact better if it fell back after launch and did themselves to be honest,

the globe would go ballistic (no pun intended) all the oil would be ruined i think, which i think would really screw the whole planet if that happend. and every loyal supporter of iran or other middle eastern country would then begin using chemical bombs ect here,there, everywere and before we know it epidemics all over the globe, population 5,4,3,2,1,0 before you'd realised that obama has left planet earth and lives on some station somewere eating floating malteasers and playing star wars
lol

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

invasion in Iran is US gift to Putin for his election campain

US policy often reminds an elefant in china shop despite Democrats in power now

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

NWO vs Iranians

This doesn't surprise me in the least.

If one recalls the last election we had McCain who was actually singing "bomb ...bomb...bomb....Iran..."

Remember ?

And the hope and change candidate was backed by .....Goldman Sachs....essentially the investment arm of the banking cartel here in the USA.

Then , to top it off, Obama's Chief of Staff was none other than Rahm Emmanuel....a duel US/Israeli citizenship Zionist.

So the Fix has been in for sometime now ....as usual they had both sides covered.....

Either way, we were going after Iran to get back the Oil we once controlled after installing our puppet president there AND lost this control due to Ahmedinijad and his revolutionaries who took their nation and their OIL back....to benefit the Iranian people instead of the Banking Cartel's Banksters.....who also own Israel.

The Banksters lost all of the Revenue as a result and want it back...

The Iranians have long thumbed their noses at the powers that be and understand that the Zionists and their nation of Israel are there to gain access to these Oil Reserves....primarily ruled by Muslims....who understand the bigger picture as well as who controls the money and also the NWO.

So Obama or McCain it has been in the cards for sometime now....it's only becoming more urgent due to the banking house of cards is beginning to show signs of an imminent collapse....

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I remember back in the good ol days when a nation invaded another nations air space was an automatic no-no.

9/11 gave us the excuse we can fly our aircraft anywhere and there is no such thing as sovereign air space in the global war on terror. I never thought I'd live in a day where other nations rights could be ignored and trampled on so easily.

National Sovereignty is going the way of the dinosaur.....but what do y'all think would happen if another nation flew an aircraft into our airspace without authorization???

The whole situation with Iran just hurts to think about it. I have spent my whole life around the military and the thought of another possible war in the sandbox just about kills me....no country can sustain this much conflict.....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think in a ground war the Iranians would rape the americans. Just look at how the Iranians "hacked" into americas top secret stealth drone...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Remember in Pearl harbour the movie when japan could have sent that second wave or third wave?
sure it was just a movie but what if they did send the other waves? that would have taught the yanks a lesson
forsure.. well at least there navy anyways.. you think the war would have turned out differently?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I better hear some outrage from democrats, the same ones in particular that were screaming off the top of their lungs at Bush. What a disgrace. Do people still believe there is a difference between Democrats and Republicans anymore?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i was talking to a friend the other day regarding this possible war and his words were "will send are troops in and smash them" the thing is the iran army is very capable and advanced more advance than we probely expect tbh,

not only do they have vast amount of people, resources but also have the means to inflict damage on our countrys from the own, i think alot of people middle aged have seen war and heard about it but fail to understand its against countrys that havnt had much resources, i dont think here in england we would be able to cope with a possibility of being bombed or attacked like ww2 anymore our communitys are at knifes edges already with things going on ect nor can we afford to get attacked, imagine if a iran jet gets past our new frontline air defense aka (france) and bombed london? ooooooo the turd hit the fan and flew off in all our faces and the pm is left speechless, no money left to fix damage, the lack of money left in familys banks, the not so good relation with asylum seekers, nor paliment, .... thatcher will look like a goddess compared to mr pm.

can we afford to help america, NO plus were still picking up pieces from USA's semi completed invasions across the globe already.

whatever happens it has to be with threat of war and heavy sanctions a few illigal boots on the ground and a quick assination here and there and maybe a little sabotage. quick,fast and heavy, NO WAR

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

and see what happens.

What city you live in sir.
Insert the cities name and enter the Lottery.
The video is from 08 , but still is the same rhetoric surrounding us today.

I challenge all warmongers to watch and listen, and oh ya , ENTER THE LOTTERY.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by popsmayhem

and see what happens.

What city you live in sir.
Insert the cities name and enter the Lottery.
The video is from 08 , but still is the same rhetoric surrounding us today.

I challenge all warmongers to watch and listen, and oh ya , ENTER THE LOTTERY.

very good post,

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
There is a lot of Background stuff going on in this decision...
I keep thinking about the whistle-blower I listened to last year about how the PAB want to see the Gulf get shut off so that we will start pulling from our own oil reserves in the country. With that, the price of oil will climb to 200.00 a barrel (5-7 dollars a gallon at the pump). This way to, the oil companies can blame the Middle East for us having to pull the oil from home.
Then there is the religious reasoning. The Dome of the Rock MUST BE REMOVED so that the Jewish Temple can be rebuilt in it's place. This of course, must happen if we ever want to see the Second Coming of Jesus. Crazy stuff but the plan could be in place and there will not be much we can do about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Garfee

This psychopath obama needs to shut the f up and sit the f down before he gets us all into the deepest s we have ever been in.

Exactly. Couldn't finish Iraq, still haven't finished Afghanistan, but he's willing to take on highly trained Iranians, and by extension, the Russians and the Chinese? I really doubt he's that insane or thick headed, but then again, we might be going on more information than is supplied to him by his "handlers".

Anyone really wishing for an attack on Iran, feel free to look up your local recruiting station where they will give you a rifle and point you in the right direction.

Those beating the drums for war, IMO, should be the first line of infantry in the invasion.

Remember that it was the Bush administration that started the 'unfinished' conflicts. That would be Bush, Jr., the political and military genius who left the US holding the bag in Iraq because Saddam tried to whack Daddy Bush. That would be the Bush who was placed in office by the Republican machine to be the pliable village idiot and then found out what power he really had...and did what he wanted. History will show that he was one of the worst presidents ever elected and did far more harm to the country than good. The situation is now what it is.
Can you define what you mean by 'finish?' Do you think Canada or Australia would be able to 'finish' the mess that Bush left the world? Perhaps you could write to your MP's and ask if they would like to take over the 'finishing' part; the part that Dubya didn't worry about because he knew he would be out of office by that time. After all, Australia was involved in Afghanistan and Iraq and Canada was certainly involved in Afghanistan.

The US constitution needs an amendment that prohibits any more presidents from Texas or California until a president has been elected from every other state. That should give the country a rest for a while.
edit on 1/10/2012 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
This psychopath obama needs to shut the f up and sit the f down before he gets us all into the deepest s we have ever been in.

Who does he think he is?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Garfee because: crajee spelling

A president up for election in election year competing against the rhetoric of the ring wing gung ho republicans who would bomb the crap out of Iran in a heartbeat and 50% of the US population is right behind them.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Obama is waiting in October for the October surprise.

No president has ever lost an election if the country was at war.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Great post, as always..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join