It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Conspiracy - How Everything Fits Together...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
Wealth for the commoner, will be non existent.

Yes that's precisely it. It may seem like a form of wealth distribution maybe a more accurate description would be a form of "poor" distribution, or wealth removal.

The commoner will have no wealth, no rights, and little hope.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
Excellent post
I've been spending a lot of my thought time over the last few years to the higher conspiracy ( everything going on being a small part of a much much bigger picture )
But carbon economy ....hadent seen that one coming and makes absolute sence in a single currency theory
But when TPTB have everything ........what's the point .....you have everything and control everything
And besides its not like they want for anything now is it in their gold mansions
But still can't help think that a single currency and NWO ect is still just a part of a bigger picture
And sometimes ponder what if .....actually, what's going on, could it really be for a greater good
Time shows that eventually the truth is revealed ..........and eventually every man thinks about how he will be remembered

The more I think about it the more I believe this is all being done for a greater good. The idea of capitalism is to expand as much and as fast as possible. We live on a finite planet with finite resources and the world population rate is exploding. If we were left alone to do as we please the earth would be turned into a mega metropolis. What if we can't ever inhabit another planet or it takes us a long time? We can't just shred up our planet waiting, we need to learn sustainibility. In The Matrix, Agent Smith compares the human race to a virus because all it does is consume and destroy without giving anything back, unlike every other organism that lives in balance with nature.

I used to hate the idea of big government but than I wonder where would we be if we were given the reigns completely and that scares me more than a complete nanny state... The population MUST be managed as there are billions of people and a lot of them have demonstrated they can't govern themselves.

My guess; Global credit crisis/global political deadlock/global income inequality to be used as selling point against capitalism and democracy. WW3 will be blamed on oil and the need for oil will be blamed on democracy/capitalism
edit on 10-1-2012 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

good retort, I stand corrected!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well, a couple of things:

First, well done - S&F on the work you put in here regarding the Carbon credit economy thing!

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to vehemently disagree with you about it being the Final 'grandaddy of'em all' conspiracy...

The new economy - no matter what it ends up being - is still just a smaller part of the bigger puzzle. I am currently authoring a thread right now, and your title stole my thunder a little bit (in overall theme, only). My title is going to be something like "Why does everyone assume a move towards the NWO is a BAD thing?!"

Be on the lookout. I'll probably post back, here.

Good thread, and good explanation and links.

But this is STILL just a tiny piece of the overall puzzle, my friend. Guaranteed.

You can't just think Global - you must think Universal. And, that is the theme of my thread.

But, again... good thread on this portion.

edit on 1/10/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I see a flaw in your theory.

What will we buy the carbon credits with when cash it outlawed and you can't spend the carbon credits?

Pardon if this was already asked and answered. I have not yet read the entire thread.

edit on 11-1-2012 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Dude if you have a dose of writers block pm me
I might be able to give you a steer

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

I will definitely be consulting others in this thread. Thx!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
S&F for the thread.
This, of course, is an extremely BAD idea, but I admit, I haven't read the paper yet.
As for the legitimacy of a NWO, there is none. You should never accept a control mechanism over your life that you are not a willing participant of. Period. The architects of these schemes simply want to control labor, all resources, and access to THEM and their exclusive use of the finest the Earth can offer.
It is quite simple, it is about control over everything.
NWO=BAD IDEA. Don't ever forget it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
As promised...

I invite everyone on this thread to take a trip over to my thread...
There is Only ONE Conspiracy (and it is Benevolent) - Everything Else is Just 'Noise'!.

It took a Loooooong time - but, I think it will all be worth it

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join