It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Conspiracy - How Everything Fits Together...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
9/11 was just a way to start a war in Afghanistan. If you didn't know America profits greatly off war. The USA purposely put itself in WWI, WWII, Vietnam... So on.... In WWI the American boat which was sunk by German U-Boats was purposely driven in to a war area. The USA government wanted a way to get in to the war for profit.

In WWII they provoked the Pearl Harbor attack - Which they were warned about many times
They froze Japanese Assets, increased the quota of Japanese goods going into the USA.
In WWII the US petrol company owned by J.D Rockefeller even provided for the Nazis.

The story goes on.

America doesn't have an enemy. The government just wants you to believe you do.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

could not agree more, don't forget the ipads/phones etc.....
we are now encouraged to use our loyalty cards which will be easily converted to the carbon card.

Any war will make the whole thing fall into place very quickly, nothing motivates people more than scaring them into relinquishing freedoms for more security and control.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It does make sense to some degree, but what about developing countries and third world countries where currency is often not even used? How can they possibly have the power to take them all down. And even developed countries such as Australia show no signs of 'dollar collapse' whose economies are growing at very fast rates? Just because America and Europe are declining doesn't mean the whole world will, economic power is now shifting to the Asia/Oceania region.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Great theory and I feel there is definitely something in it, but the big question is how are the rich going to take that fall. The poor haven't got much to loose, but the rich are not going to be happy. Especially the banks, look forward to seeing how it all pans out. I believe there will be a lot of surprise elements in the making.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Thanks op .It makes sense,Oh and There will have to be a headquarters for this NWO to function ..I leave you with 2 pieces of evidence that has evidence to who may go along with this deal .Know Your Enemy (Part 57 - The Rothschild Era - Usury) www.youtube.com... and Know Your Enemy (Part 58 - The Rothschild Era - 19th Century Timeline) www.youtube.com... ... peace

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
It does make sense to some degree, but what about developing countries and third world countries where currency is often not even used? How can they possibly have the power to take them all down. And even developed countries such as Australia show no signs of 'dollar collapse' whose economies are growing at very fast rates? Just because America and Europe are declining doesn't mean the whole world will, economic power is now shifting to the Asia/Oceania region.

Actually Australia is the place it's all panning out from, this info came from a meeting in Australia.

They are bringing in carbon taxation already.

This carbon tax is about the redistribution of wealth, it will do nothing to tackle man made climate change if such a thing even exists.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yes I'd have to say i was skeptical of this thread ..read it....wow! Makes a lo of sense. Total control. *shiver* but that cant be all surely the decades of planning billions in fake money etc...couldnt just come to that?
I recommend a book called Unplugging Philco by: Jim Knipfel
www.bookforum.com...
Sorta a fusion of 1984-minority-report- carl hiassen
Sorry Mods
yeah great stoff OP .
looking forward to further additions to this grand conspiracy

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Good theory but how would one be defined rich? In this system we effectively all become equals except for the chosen few that control, The people living in the woods would be pretty wealthy with all that free heat and food. This sounds a bit like that film except the carbon thing is substitued for time.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

As a global warming skeptic, i have known this for a while. I honestly thought this was common knowledge among conspiracy theorists by now.

There are already a island community that are experimenting with carbon credits and they go such totalitarian length that they will even tell you how much to exercise and so on as well. Sadly i dont recall which island this was.

In the near future everything we do will be controlled by so called green police.
edit on 10-1-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Wow! Very interesting. Except you forgot to mention the "terrifying" part.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I agree with the OP. This is the direction we are going and there is no conspiracy about it. It really is a question of time? They seem to be rolling out their plan with incresing speed.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Power_Semi
The plan is to create a new form of economy, the carbon economy.

correct and carbon has 6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons.

not to get all christian on you.. because i'm not one.. but this is the way it goes.

Its refreshing to see someone's paying attention and humble enough to consider that maybe in man's vastly limited grasp of the universe maybe, JUST maybe, there's something more to the Bible than rules, 'fictional' stories and parables..... there's hope....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Some variation of your descrition

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

This is only if we continue to rely upon hydrocarbon based fuels which are a very dated and obsolete paradigm.

Simply in respect to the sheer amount of overhead to extract, transport, refine and distribute.

If the nations of China and India want to power themselves with their massive populations what will that do to the price of OIL ?

We currently use the most oil/gas per capita due to our need to drive big gas hungry vehicles.

This cannot continue.

There isn't enough Oil available to keep up with the growth in the world's population...for hydrocarbon fuel supplies are declining whereas populations are increasing...as well as their future energy demands.

What if we all had solar collectors lining our roof's of our homes and used electric vehicles instead ?

We would then sell our excess power to the grid and to those who are slow to adapt.

Can you imagine what your computer would be like if it were gas powered instead of electric ?

Can you imagine a .25 HP Two Stroke engine belching oily fumes in your home ?

Coating the walls and windows inside your home...?

The squish and bang days are going the ways of the dinosaur...we will also reap.

Independence from the powers that be and a much cleaner environment for us and the earth as well..

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't know about the content of the OP, but the title of this thread is certainly misleading.

I thought this thread would be about archons and human origins, which is probably the ultimate conspiracy and the missing piece in how everything fits together.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
ATTENTION EVERYONE,
He stole this idea.
Swear.

This is the exact same idea as this movie I saw called "In Time" starring Justin Timberlake.
Accept instead of Time, the OP's idea is energy.

YAH thats right OP, I told them what you did.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
slight flaw in all this.....Oil runs out in 40 years or so.

Why go to all this damn trouble, and build a new global infrastructure, that is doomed in 40 years time? Unless of course you are counting coal in there too.

But even then it doesnt make sense, pretty much every country in the world has enough coal reserves for 100 years or more!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I posted a link to this thread on another forum that is a intresting read . The Wonderful World of Wikipedia wattsupwiththat.com... peace

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
OP, thanks. Makes perfect sense. However, everyone is just reading the op and not the rest of the material.
Here's the problem: Americans rights have deteriorated so slowly that most are still unaware that those rights are gone, never to return. The elite families responsible for this have not been revealed to them so they still see what's put in front of them by the elite propaganda machine.
The info also misleads because it is assumed that wealth will be distributed equally. Wealth for the commoner, will be non existent. The elites will be like royality and you, if not exterminated, will be given your place and told your honor is doing your job well without complaint. The elite won't be supplying a dime of this redistribution - it will come from the executed business people who know what true freedom is and will find a way to work the new system to get from under it. Once gone, it goes to the redistribution pot. Then they can go further. Ever thought on how they plan on keeping the population down to 500m after they get it there? No family unit. You won't even have a girl friend to blame a pregnancy on let alone plan one. This will weed out all the so called junk dna - a term quoted in these threads. So now you have your Elite ruling class and you poor commoner who toils and has sweat and dirt on their hands and are not worthy of anything but dictator - the last link in your chain op.
Did I say Commoner? That's right I said it - go back to American History and the reason we came in the first place - persecution, not allowed to practice your religion, economic domination. Now with this, history repeats. So for all of you who thought feudalism was dead - keep throwing away the Constitution for blind faith in what the rulers are telling you.
I saw a post on page 1 from Christina 66 where she said some reaffirmations on freedom.

I'm a glass half full kind of gal.....I see us heading to a new renaissance. Taking advantage of technology to release us to explore our humanity and our planet. That is my prophecy. I'm in charge of my own destiny and I will make it so.

It reminded me of a character in a 1994 anime called Darkside Blues. The would be heros go for their last chance for freedom and she says she is content with her freedom and she sits on the couch and stares at the wall. The only freedom left was her own imagination which she was good at escaping to. The heroine knew this also and you see why at the end. You can get a synopsis review here. Read it first all the way through and soak in the "I'm a anime know it all" (rminds me of ATS'ers) and then read again with the OP points in mind. This is billed as a psychological thriller and though not very well understood then, it speaks volumes now.
Peace be da journey y'all.
edit on 10-1-2012 by DaWhiz because: sentence syntax

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fuserleer
slight flaw in all this.....Oil runs out in 40 years or so.

Why go to all this damn trouble, and build a new global infrastructure, that is doomed in 40 years time? Unless of course you are counting coal in there too.

But even then it doesnt make sense, pretty much every country in the world has enough coal reserves for 100 years or more!

Don't get bogged down by carbon fuels, all forms of energy can be measured so even when fossil fuels are exhausted they can continue with an energy based economy.

I'm sure the "carbon economy" will be the branding given it to start with to encourage people it's in their own and the environments best interests, but once we've switched to an energy based economy then in 40 years or so it'll be all that people remember, and the electricity coming from the socket in the wall is the same whether it's created from oil, coal, nuclear, or renewables.

There would be no discernable difference to the consumer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join