It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Wow! Nice aura, angelchemuel.

Angels are with you.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Thank you, it would be nice to think so, I live in hope.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I do believe in bleedthroughs from one timeline to another. Even future to past. Many times in my life, starting when I was a little kid, I'd look at green-leafed trees against a blue sky and think, "That's not right. The colours are all wrong." The sky should have been a faded pink; the leaves a warm brown.

Other times I'd look at birds flying across the sky and feel that it was quaint and immeasurably dear, a sight to treasure. Because from the viewpoint I was "seeing" it, there were no wild birds anymore that flew randomly on their own. There were birds, sure, but they were artificial and flew according to a computer program, to give people the sense and beauty of real birds, because real birds were extinct. To see real birds flying freely, without interference, was breathtaking.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Speaking of energy shifts, today feels very powerful for some reason going into May.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

There is something brewing that's for sure. For me personally, I have 'assimilated' the energy as best I can, so I can say that I feel like I am surffing on the crest of the current energy and yes I can feel the power under my board so to speak. It will be interesting to see where the next few days lead us or give us the 'heads up', I know the 'energy' has been knocking at my door for the last 48hrs....but not as loud as it has in the past....but that could be part of the 'assimilation' I have done.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just found this thread. Wow. I've been going through so many odd changes in the past year. It all started last July when for some reason I just wanted to get off the anti-anxiety medication that I had been on for nine years, because I felt like I didn't need it anymore. I had also had a few dreams that were telling me to stop taking it. I tapered it down slowly like my doctor recommended and still went through hell with the withdrawal symptoms. Headaches, a weird zapping sensation in the brain, extreme nausea. These symptoms made a saturday morning hangover seem like a walk in the park, and they went on for about two months. Once I was finally off that garbage I felt so much better. I regained my sense of humour and became more optimistic. I actually had emotions again! I started listening to some of the optimistic music I hadn't listened to in years. Reggae, ska, 1980s punk, and developed a mild aversion to the less optimistic music like some of the metal I had been listening to since I was nine. I actually felt human again. I know that those pills were suppressing my emotions. The only reason I needed anti-anxiety medication in the first place is because I was relentlessly bullied in school since I was about six. Anyways, around that time when I started becoming more optimistic is when I started noticing that I would happen to glance at the clock right when it was 11:11. This still happens now.

Some of the other changes I have been noticing are:

1. I eat once a day, and even that is a small amount. I don't care about eating anymore.
  2. I lost 80 pounds in 7 months without even trying.
  3. I HATE sugar now. I despise all sugar and refuse to eat it.
  4. I don't really like alcohol anymore. I used to drink a lot when I was younger (I'm 24 now) but now I'll just have one or two drinks every 4 months or so.
  5. My sleep is all buggered up. Sometimes I sleep too much, or sometimes I will sleep for 2 or 3 hours and wake up feeling fully rested. I'm also nocturnal now.
  6. Sometimes my heart beats too fast and too hard for no reason. I saw the doctor about this, he ran an ECG test and told me that my heart is fine.
  7. I am becoming increasingly anti-social. I only want to be around my family. I don't care about my friends anymore for some reason.
  8. My sense of humour has intensified immensely. I laugh at things that most people wouldn't even consider funny.
  9. I am much more concerned with the welfare of humanity than I used to be. I never really used to be this way, but now when I see anything bad happen to anybody it breaks my heart.
  10. My creativity has gone through the roof. I can imagine a short piece of music in my mind without even picking up any of my instruments.

I have no explanation for any of these things. I'm baffled

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Hi Xaphan,
I think the underlying aspect of this thread is...energy shift or not, is that people are reclaiming their individuality. I know, I know, people are going to lambast me with "I am an individual...what you talking about woman?" Please, just hear me out.

No matter what age we are, we have all gone through, and been conditioned by, the same system. We have all gone through the same basic education system....been taught what the system feels we should know. We then do all the other stuff...get a job, get a car, get a house, get a partner, get kids...yes I am using the word 'get', just in the same way we can use the word 'aquire'. To 'get' these things we use the same 'bank'.....you getting the picture yet? Yes within all this 'getting' we get what pleases us, and yes you can say it is an expression of your own individuality....but is it really?.

All this 'getting' creates its own 'energy'. This energy has to live within other energies within our own planet, within the universe and alongside other dimensions. We are now living in a time where things are going wrong with this 'getting' system. I think we can all agree it is failing. When something begins to fail, we are taken out of our 'comfort zone', at least we believe it to be our 'comfort zone' simply because it is what has been basically indoctrinated into us that this is the norm. So what happens? People start talking about an 'awakening';. "Oh, I woke up when such and such happened". Excuse me for phrasing it this way...but stuff and nonsense!

People aren't waking up...they are TUNING IN. Allow me to explain.

When an energy begins to fail, it almost turns in on itself, when this happens our own inate sense of survival kicks in and we begin to feel fear...we sit with almost baited breath for the implosion...so we start with all the 'doom'. We begin to question why the 'system' is failing. We are human and this is perfectly normal and acceptable. The problem is we add to this failing energy as we are 'creating' our own 'fail energy'. No, don't start thinking we should all start sending out 'love, light and positive vibes' as this wont work. Why? Simple, because remember what I said about our 'getting' energy having to exist within and alongside other energies? Other energies are continuously growing, evolving and expanding, just like our universe is. This 'getting' energy has grown as far as it will do, it has no more room for growth and expansion. It has levelled out, the wind has gone from its sails and now it is in rapid decent.

This allows room for other growth and expansion energies to fill the voids this failing 'getting' energy is now creating in its wake. So what happens? Skip the 'waking up' bit guys...you are tuning in to these other frequencies. Yes some of these other frequencies are also 'not good', because other 'not good' energies are trying to fill the void our own 'not good' energies are now creating. So nobody is waking up, we are tuning in to the energies that are filling the void our 'getting' energy has created.

Once people twig that they are not waking up but tuning in to other energies, its like being 'fast tracked', and conspiracies hold no value...they are irrelevant. All of a sudden, once you understand the tuning in, you give up trying to join the dots, making sense and looking for answers to who or what is failing.

When my clients come to me with 'problems' I immediately replace that word with 'situation'. The minute the client realise they have a situation, not a problem, they feel empowered and that word situation suddenly feels solvable, you just start looking at what was a 'problem' from 180 degrees from the opposite direction. Now apply that problem/situation to awakening/tuning in......can you feel the difference now?

That's my take on energies and shifts and you will all have your own...that's what makes us individuals, because we are all choosing which of the masses of energies outwith the 'get' energy we chose to tune in to and embrace. We can also 'tune in' to more than one energy...we have that ability...it's just that the current energy has supressed our ability to do that.

So tune in guys....you do that and others will pick up on your vibes and tune in too! No more 'waking other people up'.......tune in, tune up, and become the highest vibration you can be!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your detailed response angelchemuel!
That was a very interesting read.

Other energies are continuously growing, evolving and expanding, just like our universe is. This 'getting' energy has grown as far as it will do, it has no more room for growth and expansion. It has levelled out, the wind has gone from its sails and now it is in rapid decent.

This makes a great deal of sense to me, as it resonates with Terence McKenna's work, which I have been studying immensely as of late. I'm sure many people reading this thread are familiar with the late brilliant McKenna, but for those who aren't:

Timewave zero is a numerological formula that purports to calculate the ebb and flow of “novelty”, defined as increase over time in the universe’s interconnectedness, or organized complexity.

Quite the mouthful, but in lighter terms timewave zero is basically what philosopher Terence McKenna believes to be the point in time where anything and everything imaginable will occur simultaneously.

He says that the “universe has a teleological attractor at the end of time that increases interconnectedness, eventually reaching a singularity of infinite complexity on December 21, 2012.”

Basically what he was trying to convey was that humanity is speeding up and developing faster and faster every single day, which he referred to as "novelty", and that it will all reach a boiling point, or singularity as he called it, in which humanity as we know it will be changed forever.

He wasn't a doomsdayer by any means. He was actually a very optimistic person, and didn't claim to know exactly what was going to happen.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I see it as being true, true to yourself, and to your body, you aren't polluting your body with harmful substances that alter the mind and metabolism and hence internal chemistry, substances such as sugar and excess carbohydrates and fats.

This enables the body to function on a truer level instead of concentrating on the management of toxicity. This allows the mind greater access to it's faculties, those which could have been hitherto on lock down due to toxicity.

When the mind and body are in a truer state, it allows the flow of universal energies to penetrate more and for more awareness of natural forces. This is harmonious vibration and in such harmony clarity is prevalent, hence the realisation of that which is important and concentrating on that which is required, for example, for some, this centering and awarenes requires an inner journey, allowing for realisations and realignments.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Yes! I do find myself to be more in tune with my mind and my true self since I started eating less preserved foods and cut sugars out. As I said I hardly consume alcohol anymore either. I do once in a blue moon. The strange thing is how I just suddenly wanted to stop doing these things. It's almost like I just woke up one day and it was already decided for me that I would abstain from these substances. I also have an aversion to dairy products now.

The only thing I do use on a day to day basis is nicotine. But I don't think that's as harmful to the mind as processed sugars and alcohol.

Just out of curiosity, is caffeine harmful to the brain? I don't drink it anyways because I'm allergic. My sister consumes a hell of a lot of caffeine and I've always wondered if it can be harmful in the long run.

edit on 1-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hello kids,been a while since i wrote here.

Today about 2 and half hours ago a new shift started.(local time 10 o'clock in the morning)

I was walking to the metro station and all of a sudden i felt like a burst of energy went through my body.I had to stop and hold on to the bars.It was more powerful than the last time that it happened.
I looked around and for a moment everything was so bright and the colors very vivid.
Some people had stopped and looked kind of confused.I think they felt something as well.It took me a few minutes to get hold of myself.

Anyone else felt the anything?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I didn't feel anything, but I'm on the west coast or North America, so do these 'shifts' only happen in various parts of the world, or do they happen around the world all at once?

edit on 2-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Yes! I do find myself to be more in tune with my mind and my true self since I started eating less preserved foods and cut sugars out. As I said I hardly consume alcohol anymore either. I do once in a blue moon. The strange thing is how I just suddenly wanted to stop doing these things. It's almost like I just woke up one day and it was already decided for me that I would abstain from these substances. I also have an aversion to dairy products now.

The only thing I do use on a day to day basis is nicotine. But I don't think that's as harmful to the mind as processed sugars and alcohol.

Just out of curiosity, is caffeine harmful to the brain? I don't drink it anyways because I'm allergic. My sister consumes a hell of a lot of caffeine and I've always wondered if it can be harmful in the long run.

edit on 1-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Caffeine isn't harmful to the brain though is a stimulant so whilst there are some great antioxidants and chemicals in tea and coffee that are great for preventing other health risks, the fact that it is a stimulant isn't without side effects. I guess moderation is the answer to safe caffeine.

edit on 2-5-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's so interesting to find this. I woke up this morning and send my friend the following messge:

I had something very interesting happen to me in the middle of the night last night. I woke up with a bit of a start, though not extreme, but i had an extremely nauseous feeling and instant headache and felt quite ill. I have to figure it was around 3:30 or 4 in the morning, though i didn't look at the clock. In the same moment I heard "you jumped timelines". I also had the feeling really that I had slammed down into this body or consciousness and that is what woke me.

So in my mind, I thought just relax and sleep a bit a see how it is when you really get up. I went back to sleep. I am looking around trying to see if anything is different, not that i have seen so far. I have no proof or explanation other than that.

Do you have that experience or something like that? Also I am fairly sure even if you didn't jump I will still be talking to a Karen that would understand, or else you will think I am off my rocker, which is ok too, because that in a way would be a confirmation.

I Iive in Europe so 3:30 am my time would be 9:30 eastern time in the states.

At first I wondered if the shift was negative but I don't think so, all is well but defintiely a shift.. and glad to know other's felt it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by schotje

Hi there,

For what it's worth, I noticed something similar somewhere between the nights of the 31st and the 1st.
Made me try and find this thread to see if anyone agreed, and I found your post.

In my opinion, the influx isn't necessarily positive or negative, it is just 'more'.
Our buckets are filling faster and faster, it's up to us to decide what to do with the water

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hello again, all. I don't know if anyone saw my posts earlier in this topic about a sense of impending doom, sorrow, anxiety, etc. As I stated back then, I am quite skeptical of these sorts or things because of how highly subjective they are. However, I have to say that recent events in my life have made me wonder.

To tell the full story I have to go back to December of last year. That's when the feelings had started, and possibly a bit before then. One morning I had a horrible nightmare that I and my mother were sitting back to back on a cliff. If either of us got up and left the other, we would both fall. When I did, she fell to her death. It was so real. I felt devastated, guilty, horrified. I felt so strongly about it that I even made a topic about it on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

After my last post in this topic back in early January, the feelings I described only intensified. Now, as I have been open with in other topics here, I do suffer from social anxiety secondary to what the world of psychiatry calls Aspergers. However, as I also said earlier in this topic, my anxiety has always been purely social and has never manifested in this manner before. Anyhow, it kept building and building. And others in my life - a close friend, my mother, and others - felt the same.

All of this escalated until one night I hear a female voice whisper my name. I am not a delusional person. I have never suffered from hallucinations. It sounded like my mother, so I turned around expecting her to be there, but no one was present. Immediately after this, the aforementioned close friend called me to say that he had just heard a voice say his name as well. Also a female. In his case, it sounded just like his wife. But she was nowhere to be found at the time. He also heard the voice again, more insistently, this time saying, "(friend's name) I need your help!"

At this point, we both thought we were losing our minds. We thought we were experiencing mass hysteria of some kind. I even had my friend relate his experience to my mother and had her repeat it back to me, for fear I was insane and hallucinating the entire conversation. Fortunately I was not.

Not so fortunately, around this time my mother had begun to feel ill. I don't want to get into the details, but she was decidedly under the weather. As the sense of dread grew, so too did her illness. Then one morning it became apparent that she was much more ill than she had thought. I took her immediately to the ER, and she ended up having emergency surgery. Without going into specifics, she was nearly septic and almost died. We never even knew she was really sick. This was February 29th, the feelings of dread and fear having built up since the beginning of the year/early last year, together with that disturbing as hell dream.

In the interim, we have had all sorts of battles with the hospital due to poor care, inconsistency, lack of communication, and interdepartmental conflicts. Some of which resulted in a prolongation of her issue, which has now become chronic, and may last for the rest of her life. I have had to do things daily in order to care for her which are far from pleasant, and if I'm perfectly honest about it, downright traumatic, especially given my preexisting psychological issues. We have both been under constant stress, fear, an emotional roller coaster of improvement, screwy doctors, worsening, and finally stabilization, and ultimately routine.

She is finally okay now, but this is a condition she will live with probably forever, and something I will have to care for for the duration of her life as well. Which I am happy to do, don't get me wrong. I love my mother more than anything in this world, and I am not ashamed or afraid to say so. I would do anything for her. But you can imagine the impact this has on both our lives, in numerous ways.

My point in sharing this story is to demonstrate that sometimes these feelings might actually be worth listening to. I remain skeptical, as there are still other possible explanations. But the cumulative impact of all of the above sure subjectively feels like someone or something was attempting to get our attention, to warn us. The nightmare I had is all too applicable to what we've been through and had to do.

Back to back, on a mountain cliff, reliant on one another utterly for stability and survival.

Peace.

P.S. As a matter of fact, I'm going to paste some of this story into a new post on that topic. It's so eery and strange. Still not quite sure what to make of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I've been off this site a while and was wondering if peoples perceptions of things have changed in the last few months.

I've learned a hell of a lot about myself and the world in a Spiritual capacity; How the things we are told and what we are lead to believe are often exagerated, false and/or untrue.

I've been doing a lot of research into magicians, performers, medicine, illness (mental and physical), spiritual healing (Reiki, Shamanic healing etc.). People manipulating the fundamental "world as we know it" for the benefit of others.

Books, television and particularly music are leading people to spiritual concepts and understandings about the changing/evolving world but people don't yet have the spiritual understanding/perception or awareness to interpret them. I know many people that don't believe in freedom of actions and coincidence but instead believe in dictated fate and spiritual life paths that they are put on by god or a higher power/presence.

I believe that what every individual does in their life is exactly what they will need to do in order to make their mark (however large or small) in the evolution of knowledge and learning in every one of us.

Examples:
- I'm living on very little food a day (based on the perceived convention of what people "should" eat) and still able to walk, run and snowboard.

- I've been lead to believe more in a combined Creationist/Evolutionist theory of man and the world (and even universe) when previously I believed in full on Evolutionist theory.

- I believe Science and Religion are crawling along with their theories but I think they are both behind on understanding when it comes to the understanding of "guided" Individuals.

- Time for me has now become an outmoded concept. I "fit" into "fate timelines" for want of a better phrase. I can be guided by traffic lights, bird sounds, music but it all fits together perfectly. It feels like I'm at one with the world I walk/live in.

- An "energetic" universe seems to currently make more sense than a physical/biological/chemical one (although both layers of understanding seem to work together) but it's all about an individual's perception of what. I have no perception of what an "energy shift" is but have heard energy practitioners talking of dark energies/forces and have no reason to doubt what anyone on this thread has to say.

I'm still trying to understand as best I can what significance the end of the Mayan Long Count calendar will have on the world (if any). There seem to be mixed theories:
a) end of the world (apocalpse)
b) spiritualisation\awakening of the human race

I, for one, am not sure. The world is not as it seems, or atleast, not as it's portrayed.

Cheers,

Paul
@EvilTerrier

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that. I can relate to a lot of the things you mentioned, and believe there is an absolute energy that abounds and permeates everything and everyone, and those sensitive to it are able to tune to it. This is good and I believe more and more are becoming tuned in, which is even more good.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I think the underlying aspect of this thread is...energy shift or not, is that people are reclaiming their individuality. I know, I know, people are going to lambast me with "I am an individual...what you talking about woman?" Please, just hear me out.

No matter what age we are, we have all gone through, and been conditioned by, the same system. We have all gone through the same basic education system....been taught what the system feels we should know. We then do all the other stuff...get a job, get a car, get a house, get a partner, get kids...yes I am using the word 'get', just in the same way we can use the word 'aquire'. To 'get' these things we use the same 'bank'.....you getting the picture yet? Yes within all this 'getting' we get what pleases us, and yes you can say it is an expression of your own individuality....but is it really?.

All this 'getting' creates its own 'energy'. This energy has to live within other energies within our own planet, within the universe and alongside other dimensions. We are now living in a time where things are going wrong with this 'getting' system. I think we can all agree it is failing. When something begins to fail, we are taken out of our 'comfort zone', at least we believe it to be our 'comfort zone' simply because it is what has been basically indoctrinated into us that this is the norm. So what happens? People start talking about an 'awakening';. "Oh, I woke up when such and such happened". Excuse me for phrasing it this way...but stuff and nonsense!

People aren't waking up...they are TUNING IN. Allow me to explain.

When an energy begins to fail, it almost turns in on itself, when this happens our own inate sense of survival kicks in and we begin to feel fear...we sit with almost baited breath for the implosion...so we start with all the 'doom'. We begin to question why the 'system' is failing. We are human and this is perfectly normal and acceptable. The problem is we add to this failing energy as we are 'creating' our own 'fail energy'. No, don't start thinking we should all start sending out 'love, light and positive vibes' as this wont work. Why? Simple, because remember what I said about our 'getting' energy having to exist within and alongside other energies? Other energies are continuously growing, evolving and expanding, just like our universe is. This 'getting' energy has grown as far as it will do, it has no more room for growth and expansion. It has levelled out, the wind has gone from its sails and now it is in rapid decent.

This allows room for other growth and expansion energies to fill the voids this failing 'getting' energy is now creating in its wake. So what happens? Skip the 'waking up' bit guys...you are tuning in to these other frequencies. Yes some of these other frequencies are also 'not good', because other 'not good' energies are trying to fill the void our own 'not good' energies are now creating. So nobody is waking up, we are tuning in to the energies that are filling the void our 'getting' energy has created.

Once people twig that they are not waking up but tuning in to other energies, its like being 'fast tracked', and conspiracies hold no value...they are irrelevant. All of a sudden, once you understand the tuning in, you give up trying to join the dots, making sense and looking for answers to who or what is failing.

When my clients come to me with 'problems' I immediately replace that word with 'situation'. The minute the client realise they have a situation, not a problem, they feel empowered and that word 'situation' suddenly feels solvable, you just start looking at what was a 'problem' from 180 degrees from the opposite direction. Now apply that problem/situation to awakening/tuning in......can you feel the difference now?

That's my take on energies and shifts and you will all have your own...that's what makes us individuals, because we are all choosing which of the masses of energies outwith the 'get' energy we chose to tune in to and embrace. We can also 'tune in' to more than one energy...we have that ability...it's just that the current energy has supressed our ability to do that.

So tune in guys....you do that and others will pick up on your vibes and tune in too! No more 'waking other people up'.......tune in, tune up, and become the highest vibration you can be!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I think the whole tuning in to ones self, possibilities and for clarity of sight and understanding is good and to that part about your post I agree.
However, I believe this is something else, something that isn't just about personal realisations about personal situations, this is a part of life and has always happened.
I think this is far more, a universal energy. This universal energy / consciousness is more about the actual physical position of Earth within the solar system and the physical position of the solar system within the galaxy and the effects the entire solar system and galaxy has on Earth and humanity.
The Earth goes through cycles, some of them are major and these are probably influenced by things that are extraterrestrial (not of / on Earth), planetary alignments, electro magnetic influences, the increased risk of major impact asteroids etc.
Humanity has senses that are beyond the visual and auditory, the 'sixth sense' is alive and well and at times when it is imperative, it kicks in more, that is the thing that people are experiencing. The media and government led lifestyles people are geared towards has the effect of numbifying, perhaps on purpose (anesthesia). Though this sixth sense about universal possibilities of magnitude inevitably takes effect.
Whilst I don't subscribe to Sitchin or particularly believe in Planet X as portrayed by certain media, I do know for a fact that there is so much that science / humanity doesn't know about this planet or it's position or about the whole universe in general. New things are being found constantly that point to other planets being much nearer than ever considered, twin planets, multi dimensions, holographic universes, dark matter / energy, expanding earth, expanding universe etc., that there is every probability that there is a whole load of scary stuff about potential earth doom that is there but as yet to be realised.
The universe / God / ultimate energy moves in intelligent and mysterious ways that is always way above the level of humanity and most probably this intelligent design allows for release of facts, revelations, major breakthroughs etc as and when required.
www.biblesearchers.com...

As we look at the orbital sequence of this planet, as calculated by the Sumerians, we are reminded that its orbit around the sun was 3600 years. If its last visit to this inner solar system was about 3500-3600 years ago, then its last visitation was about the year of 1487-1587 BCE. The biblical chronologers have written that the entry of the Israelites with their judge, Joshua was in the year of 1422 BCE, 41 years after leaving Egypt in ruins during the Exodus in 1463 BCE. According to the Mayans, the End of the Fifth World Age will occur on December 21, 2012. Is it not amazing that the images of the plagues of Egypt and the apocalyptic redemption of the Israelites in the Great Exodus could have been the memories of a catastrophic fly-by of this same planetary solar system 3500-3600 years prior?

science.nasa.gov... this might be predicted for 4 billion years from now but who knows, it could start way before in many ways.
english.pravda.ru...

Outer space poses a threat to the Solar System. This time it was declared not by homegrown advocates of the near doomsday, but solid astrophysicists. Earlier this year the 217th Meeting of the American Astronomical Society was held in Seattle where the most dangerous objects for our planet were named.
One of the most dangerous objects is the Oort cloud, a giant bubble containing billions of ice and rock boulders. Researchers believe that these objects are constantly circulating through the solar system as comets, leaving deep craters when coming into contact with planets. They fell on Earth as well. Although the Oort cloud is located at a distance of 50,000 to 100,000 astronomical units from the Sun, under the influence of stellar gravity, planets in our solar system, including Earth, may undergo an active comet bombardment. At least, John Bochanski from the University of Pennsylvania believes this to be a possibility. Recently, astrophysicists John Mathis and Daniel Whitmire) from the University of Louisiana came to the conclusion that within the Oort cloud there must be an object whose mass is two times heavier than that of Jupiter's - perhaps a gas giant or a cold star. The distance to it is approximately 30,000 astronomical units. An object dubbed Tyche, the goddess of fortune, is a sister of the sinister Nemesis star. Incidentally, according to some predictions, next year (also called Nibiru and Planet X) will destroy the Earth.

edit on 20-9-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join