It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I couldn't sleep last night and stayed up till 5 in the morning, like I was feeling nervous for some reason.
I sat on the balcony for a while and I had a major UFO sighting too: 5 - 6 lights in the sky that looked like stars flew through the clouds. It was amazing!
I feel it, you feel it, we all start to feel something shifting and changing in our conciousness.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Wow, did you or anybody else experience anything like this aswell? Was a great experience.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Yes the shift was very noticeable. Its in a swing up from a low which was pretty strong. In my experience, this is the point in the cycle where it can be particularly evident that a shift is occuring.

These continue to come in cycles. I include a link to a previous post I wrote with my understanding of the basics of these cycles and the experience of them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i was givin a vision in my eyes last night..Now it looked like either a heart monitor machine or a earthquake monitor machine...It had a line up top and a line down below..think of either a heart or eq monitor..and the needle in the middle was going up and down big time.....

Dont know if it has anything to do with this or not but i find it quite interesting my self...Either heart or eq it was going really fast and below the bottom line and threw the middle and above the top line..at first i thought it was a heart monitor but the upper line and the bottom line was to close...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I can totally relate but, assumed it was my bi-polar a$$ acting up. I do not take meds for it so @ times I suffer bouts of extremes. The question is, what do I do with this ? It drives me crazy and I feel very alone because it's not something You can just go around gabbing about to anyone. Especially if You are bi-polar, they will lock You up faster than You can slap a tick... Anyway the feeling I have is that those of us who feel real uncomfortable are about to feel better and those who feel real comfortable are about to be bummed and I don't exactly know how or why... PEACE-

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Interesting... Though I didn't feel anything, I HAVE been having trouble sleeping this past week. And I NEVER have trouble - zero to sleep in 60 seconds, virtually always.

Interesting story, OP. I hope it's a good thing in the long run.

(My efforts to better the universe: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thanks my friend!..
i agree today when i woke up i felt like i had energy and had to keep busy for the first time in ages. So i performed minor upkeep in my house and even tho i didn't even have a meal yet i kept going... and going

edit on 8-1-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There is so much going on right now you all just wouldn't believe it. There's a lot of fun stuff coming up, but only if you see it from the right perspective. Your heart will guide you in the right direction. Forget the brain. It will only serve to confuse and cause you grief. Heart is everything.

That's the best advice you'll get for what lies ahead.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Arthur Dent finally figured out the Answer to 42 last night and the resulting laughter shook the entire Universe.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by angelchemuel

Wow, did you or anybody else experience anything like this aswell? Was a great experience.

See posting above yours!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What are we "shifting" to? I've read a lot about ascension and "light body" stuff but I'm not really "sold" on it yet. Is this similar or something different?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

while i can't answer that (from lack of future knowledge
) i can say it is something probably along those lines.

this is not to say that there won't be some "descension" for man first (think it's gonna take mom to level the playing field for us and the elite).

quick neato side note...look at our join dates...brother!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

As I know (as we all know)...time is setup to have 24 hours in one day....and 7 days in one week.

For the last 3 days....I have noticed that time seems to be speeding up....I will get up in the morning at 6:00am and suddenly it is 5pm.

Now I know I am still living in a 24 hour; 7 days a week world...but why does it seem that time is going faster? Is this happening to anyone else?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

yes milady!

it's why there has been talk of the "quickening". time will "speed" up as Gaia's vibrations do...or so it would seem! time is not a constant...it's a measurement of something that we can't actually see. so...how can we actually tell if time is speeding up??? our feelings...if time speeds up...so will the instruments that gauge it!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Since this effects us as man kind (flesh) so much do you think that this could effect spirits??just wondering

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
another symptom that seems to be common...lots of us are losing our appetite. not like starving ourselves...but feel less need for food. still eat everyday...still feel healthy...still have loads of energy...but nowhere near the desire for food we had up until the last week or so!

Yes! I have seen this happening with my entire family, my children included. It's been happening the past week, kind of started mid-week last week. Just not much of a desire at all.

I have not had the anxious or depressed feelings but I do have the feeling of "anticipation". Like I am constantly waiting around for something. That feeling you have when you are waiting for someone you know is coming and they are late. You find it hard to do anything else because you're just waiting.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

i would venture to say that this shift was caused by the spirits! not by man...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

It's called getting older...happens every new year...you wait till you get to my age...already getting my easter eggs out!
Sorry, back on topic

I am going to take little steps here...think it's safest if that's OK with everyone?
OK...first baby step...the physics thing I quoted above..you guys obviously understand that.

So as bad as TPTB, whether they be here physically or from... shall we call it another dimension (long live Einstein!).... there is also the opposite here physically and in other dimensions. I am not talking Great Aunt Maud in the afterlife here...I am talking MUCH higher energies than that. Those are the energies me and a few other people here in the UK and other countries who have somehow been thrown together over the past 12 months are in connection with. So we are here and 'them upstairs' as I call them are...well upstairs, and it is their/that energy we need to 'hook into'...the foreboding, physical discomforts, lack of sleep are just your early warning system kicking in and telling you to go in the opposite direction and prepare!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
As of March 12 we will all enter into the last cycle. We will live 64 million years in 10 months from march 12 to December 12 2012 that will be a huge push of power and time compressed in a short span.

Hold on to your pants we are going to life though a time vary few have lived though, just to think that 7 billion + soles will live through this this has never bin seen any where in the universe before.

Just keep an eye out for how wacky and completely insane things are going to get before we reach 12 12 2012.

Just a few thinks to remember,

There is going to be and extremely strong energy surge or pulse up to that day, pushed by the masses of people coming in to synchronicity of energy pulse.

All events that need to played out before 12 12 2012 will need to be played out, that means all things that you think could not happen will and can happen before 12 12 2012.

Over load and high energy out put from people will come into play like static electricity and other human electrical things will come to be, you need to let the power flow through you don't let it stay of hold it just let it follow.

If you think that you have seen it all don't be surprised when things just get our of control quickly and strangely
lots more to come.

Every sole has to move in it's own direction, as for life or death it is just a movement through this time crunch, all is as it should be not to worry just stay clear of all of the craziness.

Last thing trust in your own self it knows the path and the way to where you should be and let go of all things, you have no need of anything of matter all will be provided and when needed just trust.

You will be in the front seat of the greatest show in the universe, so hold on and by all means it's free just sit back and watch with wonder of how this is all going to play out.

Good luck !

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Funny because I am not one of those feely type people but I've been feeling way more optimistic recently which seems in opposition to what you and your people are feeling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join