It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

You talking to me? lol, you must be cause everything you described is how I've been feeling...loss of sleep, distracted, anxious, blah blah blah. As Genesis sang, welcome to the Land of Confusion is how I feel when I wake up nowadays.

Tell me, is anyone else having relationship issues? like friendships and personal relationships falling apart, issues compared to the sh*t hitting the fan, etc??

I am meditating now more than ever, it helps but still....this energy is just so intense.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

I quit smoking on Jan1. I have not had one ciggy since new years eve. I am breathing better already! Yay me !!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I have had weird dreams the for the last week, and I mean really weird. Normally I don't remember dreams but these were very odd dreams that I can remember the details from, some were nightmares even.

Oddly enough, last night was the first night in a while that I didn't have any weird dreams. I feel kind of cheated now, everyone else had this awesome energy last night and I missed it

I hope this energy everyone is feeling is a good thing.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yeah but that could just be holiday overload. You know you can only over indluge so much before your body protests. If this happened at any other time of year I'd say yes but just following the season of over eating and over indulging nah, nothing special about that.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying

Tell me, is anyone else having relationship issues? like friendships and personal relationships falling apart, issues compared to the sh*t hitting the fan, etc??

NAIL ON THE EFFING HEAD! everyone i know is having relationship issues! oh man...you have no idea! this relationship issue seems to be the BIGGEST distraction of them all for me and many others right now!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by Subjective Truth

couple friends of mine could not sleep all night...said they had extremely vivid dreams all night long...

I hate to point out the obvious error here but if you cant sleep you cant dream. If your dreaming you're sleeping.
Just sayin' ....

link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Funny because I am not one of those feely type people but I've been feeling way more optimistic recently which seems in opposition to what you and your people are feeling.

Hi Karen, may I refer you to my posting above this one of yours I have quoted. I for one am not feeling down...I am positively flying with this energy!
Rainbows
Jane

PS maybe you should start smoking again...natives do it for other reasons than we do...think about it..

edit on 8-1-2012 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

hey brother! glad to see you around!

while i am not a dreamer...many many friends have reported an intense uptick in vivid dreams...some of them nightmares.

yes...this energy shift is good my brother! i promise...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

hate to point this out...but if you keep having vivid dreams/nightmares that wake you up...that means that you kept falling asleep!

thanks for playing!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I've been feeling the same way no sleep till 4 or 5 and I was literally buzzing last night never felt anything like that. If this all plays out its going to be the craziest thing we ever seen.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

no. i don't over eat during holidays. i'm very active and very in shape...no fast food...no soda...only water and juice...lots of fruit...organic foods when i can find them. plus...i don't even really celebrate the holidays. no need to! joy runs through me all year long!

so please...leave your failed doctoring skills out of this. thanks!
edit on 1/8/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Good to see you too Bro!

I'm glad to hear people are feeling positive about this energy they're feeling. Another thing I noticed about these dreams is that it feels like they're real for the first little bit when you first wake up. I even woke up thinking I was a lotto winner in one of them, it was a crumby feeling when I realized it was all a dream but it was nice while it lasted

Peace.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
What are we "shifting" to? I've read a lot about ascension and "light body" stuff but I'm not really "sold" on it yet. Is this similar or something different?

Good question. Here's another. If we shift to light beings doesnt that mean that our physical bodies have died? Isnt this really a death we are talking about and not a "shift" at all?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

brother...let me tell you...

i've had countless friends over the past month tell me that they have been having a hard time distinguishing the dream world from real life...even those who are "awake" and aware. so you again are not alone!

and yes...this is a very positive feeling! not sure where some retarded poster above got the idea that we were feeling negative energies...guess they don't know how to read. but yeah man...very positive. again...this isn't saying God's gonna fart a rainbow over our houses tomorrow...just means our view/approach is from a positive prospective!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Hey Caladeona, Time is subjective. Spend 15 minutes scrubbing the floor and it can feel like an hour. Spend 15 minutes making out with your baux and it can feel like only 5 minutes have gone by.
Five minutes sitting on a hot stove. Slow .. Five minutes eating chocolate icecream. Fast.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

Originally posted by justsaying

NAIL ON THE EFFING HEAD! everyone i know is having relationship issues! oh man...you have no idea! this relationship issue seems to be the BIGGEST distraction of them all for me and many others right now!

Yeah I have been dealing with this greatly over the last 6 months, and it has been a real distraction from staying focused in nursing school for me, thankfully I am doing alright despite this. Plus, I am only eating once a day myself, which isn't exactly great for brain fuel, sleeping poorly, which isn't exactly great for brain fuel...I've lost 16 lbs myself over the last few months. My sense of security is GONE. I guess that is the way it's supposed to be with all this upheavel? Ugh!! Glad I am on this thread today, it's good to know I am not alone with what I am feeling!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yep! Felt it here!! Most definitely! So chalk me up on your tally...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Had the same thing! I dream every time I close my eyes.....plenty of them have been prophetic and come true.....but yeah, lately, very realistic stuff!! Hmmm?? Strange...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

you sure do have all the answers, don't you?

what's the square root of pie?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join