It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else experiencing these things?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BioStatistic

I should start with answering the title question myself. Yes, I have personally felt and experienced very similar circumstances to what you describe, and continue to do so. I am fortunate to count among friends others who are also feeling these, and who are sharing their experiences with me. I have watched as the number of ATS members who are also feeling these changes and posting their own experiences grow. I have seen such posts in a variety of thread topics, in addition to specific threads about it.

The short answer to what is going on from my perspective - energy changes. We are ultimately composed of energy. This is a precept that even science has come to realize. The vast majority of us don’t perceive this subtle underlying energy as such, yet it is the core foundation of our universe.

First, let me explain a few descriptors and concepts that I have found helpful to use in discussing this energy from my perspective. In my opinion, these energies are arriving like the tides, with higher vibrational energy building in wave sets to a "high tide" or peak, and then diminishing again into a "low tide" - but with each tide rising a bit higher. And the tides are flowing more quickly now, with more and more noticeable swings.

So with this rising and falling energy as a backdrop, the picture is also complex because the experience of this energy may be different from person to person, and from experience to experience. So it is not as simple as comparing notes from region to region and person to person as you might do in an earthquake for example.

The experiences may include physical/sensory, emotional, and awareness changes or differences. We are an interplay of body, mind and spirit - and it should therefore be no surprise that changes in our energetic environment can impact any - or all three. We all have our own unique energy signature and makeup spanning these core components of self. So as we each encounter these energy fluctuations, our experience of them will vary greatly dependent on our unique and multi-layered energy signature.

Add to this the fluctuations that all of us encounter each day living our lives, with changing moods, circumstances, activities, state of mind, etc. I also believe that the swing of the energy from higher to lower can influence one’s perception of it as “positive” or “negative.” As a result, you have a recipe for a vast variety of encounters with these changing energy tides

I firmly believe that more and more people will be experiencing this energy in the days, weeks and months ahead - so I thank you for taking the opportunity to share your experience and question in a forum where others can find it if they are so inclined.

And may I say, congratulations. The experience of these energies is truly a cause for celebration.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I have felt that way before but it was a few years ago. It was like my conscious was at its purest when I would wake up in the middle of the night. I don't know if it was because I woke up with a clear mind and could just appreciate life better without all my troubles clouding things or what. I also remember there would be times that I would wake up and would instantly feel bad for a certain person or realize how I could be helping that person. It was a feeling that I never experienced during my normal waking hours. The person was actually someone who really got on my nerves and I was trying to break ties with, but during the wee hours of the morning, I felt very sorry for them. That didn't happen during the day time.

Odd that you mention diet because at the time, I wasn't on a very strict diet, per se, but I was being more careful about what I ate because I was losing quite a bit of weight at the time. I'm not sure that had anything to do with it, but thought it was worth mentioning.

I think we are just more our true selves when we first wake up and everything is calm and there isn't anything to cloud our thoughts. It's a very strange feeling though.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Beautiful. I call it a visitation. From the good side.

It felt like an energy rushing over me, and covered my body with goose bumps.

Your initial physical reaction was very telling for me. I had a similar experience.

You are an emergency room nurse. What a noble profession. I bet you are good at it. Like helping others? Have a kind heart? You are an angel to others you know. When they come in injured and dying you are the one they look to for hope and comfort. I think that is wonderful. I think you deserve a visit from angels on high. Bless you and yours, you deserve this. All is well...

Thank you
I do love my work. It's hard sometimes, but I like to think I make things a little better sometimes.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

That sounds wonderful. I had no idea they experienced that as part of their experience.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I feel this too. It happens randomly sometimes, but mainly when I am talking to the Creator or to my Lord and Savior, I attribute it as the Holy Spirit. It's really awesome and one of the reasons I went from denying to believing (again, last time was just an upbringing, you know the indoctrination of religion). I'm hoping to explore this more as, the feeling just well it's amazing and something that NEEDS to be experienced to fully comprehend. I don't necessarily think its Ascension (I'd have to look into the definition of it, thanks to sci fi and Star-gate SG1
my perception of what Ascension is is marred by that show, OK that show introduced it to me so it is my perception of the word
)

I think they glammed it up just a little LOL. I think what's happening to us is more of a rediscovery of who we really as opposed to what we think we've been.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It sounds to me like you are having some genuinely spiritual experiences. My experiences have been different, but I don't think I am as "sensitive" to these things as you. I could be wrong, but I feel more veiled, yet with an intuitive understanding--at least enough to believe this is a genuine and positive experience of yours. I really appreciate you sharing it.

I also believe there is a worldwide awakening taking place right now, and you may be experiencing it either sooner than most, or more acutely than most. That's a big topic, though, and I don't think I should say more now unless prompted.

The change in diet sounds like a natural, external reflection of an internal process unfolding within you.

At the risk of misquoting, I recall a Rumi poem where he cited Mohammed the Prophet's test of something being true. If something is uplifting, it points toward truth. That which steers toward fear or hatred, not true.

While it's true that as people move into the "inner realms", there can be dangers, especially without a qualified guide, your sincerity will be one of your greatest safeguards. Discernment is important too. But you don't sound like someone who is experimenting with anything occult--just someone living their life and passing on a very important message for people who need to hear it.

I also believe it's significant that you felt this arising from within you. The real mystics advise us to seek truth within ourselves, and not in the external world.

Finally, I also find it inspiring that you are having these experiences despite what you must deal with in your job! I have a couple of friends who are ER nurses, and it sounds pretty intense.

I'd be curious to hear about any future or ongoing experiences you feel comfortable sharing.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I get these often and don't know why. I usually find it's while just walking to clear my head and for exercise, or if I hear someone sing... i dunno. I know it feels "great" but hard to explain the "flood of tingling"

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That, my friend, is the Holy spirit moving through you. The love of God. The realization that we are all connected by this similar thread, we are ALL loved and are meant to feel this incredible love all the time. Could you imagine a world full of people feeling this way all the time?

I experienced it for the first real time a little over a year ago. My journey since then has been nothing short of amazing. I have become very involved in my local church, especially with our youth group.

For me, I experience this sensation the most when gathered with others in worship. Especially during singing....or when several of us that are strongly connected to the Holy Spirit hold hands, or lay hands on someone together. The energy and love that courses through us can't even be described.

I have absolutely NO doubt now that God exists. That he is a good, loving God.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by upasni

It sounds to me like you are having some genuinely spiritual experiences. My experiences have been different, but I don't think I am as "sensitive" to these things as you. I could be wrong, but I feel more veiled, yet with an intuitive understanding--at least enough to believe this is a genuine and positive experience of yours. I really appreciate you sharing it.

I also believe there is a worldwide awakening taking place right now, and you may be experiencing it either sooner than most, or more acutely than most. That's a big topic, though, and I don't think I should say more now unless prompted.

The change in diet sounds like a natural, external reflection of an internal process unfolding within you.

At the risk of misquoting, I recall a Rumi poem where he cited Mohammed the Prophet's test of something being true. If something is uplifting, it points toward truth. That which steers toward fear or hatred, not true.

While it's true that as people move into the "inner realms", there can be dangers, especially without a qualified guide, your sincerity will be one of your greatest safeguards. Discernment is important too. But you don't sound like someone who is experimenting with anything occult--just someone living their life and passing on a very important message for people who need to hear it.

I also believe it's significant that you felt this arising from within you. The real mystics advise us to seek truth within ourselves, and not in the external world.

Finally, I also find it inspiring that you are having these experiences despite what you must deal with in your job! I have a couple of friends who are ER nurses, and it sounds pretty intense.

I'd be curious to hear about any future or ongoing experiences you feel comfortable sharing.

Thank you. I'll be sure to post something if it happens. I'm genuinely please with all the positive responses I've gotten here. I was really afraid the trolls would come out.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonspit
I get these often and don't know why. I usually find it's while just walking to clear my head and for exercise, or if I hear someone sing... i dunno. I know it feels "great" but hard to explain the "flood of tingling"

My first instinct is to think the flood is you realizing just how much energy you contain and that it's moving through you. The realization is the "reconnection". It's always been there, we've just been programmed to ignore it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

If we are searching within for something which doesnt currently exist "within" our perspective (as attributed by the fact it can even come in waves, or be felt at all, dictates we must also have times of "not feeling it"), then where does it arise from before it enters our perspective, even if felt from "within?"

Some might say that it is neither within, or without, and it is both and neither. The ebb and flow of the oceans tide being the same system as the rise and fall of the oceans waves. Only given the boundary of within/without/both/neither by virtue of existing within a medium (or canvas) which is "greater" than the ocean itself.

A pulse.. Not understood by a product existing, in whole, within it (the mind, which is the source of the seeker). Much like a fish in the ocean. It simply cant see the bigger picture, because it is being experienced by other parts of the ocean at the same time, in different ways than that individual fish is capable of, even if only by means of location.

If such a thing were not in your perspective before, it inevitably must also arise from.. other sources, rather than solely from "within," or where would it be given creation? Since we perceive it to "not exist" until it is experienced, like a rock in a shoe..

Of course, going down that road would mean it was "within" all along. The fish mentioned above most certainly always existed within that ocean, subject to its movements and truth beyond the fish's own (without). But realizes itself as fully part of that very truth (within). In this, the ''truth" is (both) within and without, and if looked at from the planets perspective, (neither), as both the oceans and the individual fish's perspective can not fully encompass that which they are a part. And on and on..

Maybe "its" not just about what is contained within the perspective, but also what the perspective itself is contained within. Both will be a part of what they are a part of (and themselves are "truth") and Neither will solely contain the full "truth" by their very nature.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
this is something else that i want to know anybody who experienced this. When i am almost about to fall asleep i open my eyes and all the sudden i see black cloud like stuff then i hear a continuous noise and then my head hurts like crazy. I then close my eyes again then 20 seconds later it stopped i opened my eyes and it was back to normal. This happened 1 month ago and yesterday. I was scared of sleeping for awhile

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Can only describe it as ascension, and theres nothin' likeit.

You've got to be kidding. You've identified these types of experiences as ascension??? Sounds more like an EM assault to me. Stay alert... because they start out as really nice experiences... then they gradually decline into negative experiences... and can manipulate your health. I started noticing mine in 1981. They used to come and go on a regular basis years ago... but are pretty rare these days. It's funny that you have mentioned them... because I have just recently noticed them starting up again. Sometimes it feels as if my brain is being probed... the skin on the side of my head and face will crawl... and I'm hearing clicking noises again in my left ear.

I watch my cat's behavior quite closely... because I've noticed that it affects them also.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I would say it is Karma coming back around. Your diet also has alot to do with how you feel. Soak it in and keep a smile on your face. Glad to hear there are people who are blissfully happy and not ignorant.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

If we are searching within for something which doesnt currently exist "within" our perspective (as attributed by the fact it can even come in waves, or be felt at all, dictates we must also have times of "not feeling it"), then where does it arise from before it enters our perspective, even if felt from "within?"

Some might say that it is neither within, or without, and it is both and neither. The ebb and flow of the oceans tide being the same system as the rise and fall of the oceans waves. Only given the boundary of within/without/both/neither by virtue of existing within a medium (or canvas) which is "greater" than the ocean itself.

A pulse.. Not understood by a product existing, in whole, within it (the mind, which is the source of the seeker). Much like a fish in the ocean. It simply cant see the bigger picture, because it is being experienced by other parts of the ocean at the same time, in different ways than that individual fish is capable of, even if only by means of location.

If such a thing were not in your perspective before, it inevitably must also arise from.. other sources, rather than solely from "within," or where would it be given creation? Since we perceive it to "not exist" until it is experienced, like a rock in a shoe..

Of course, going down that road would mean it was "within" all along. The fish mentioned above most certainly always existed within that ocean, subject to its movements and truth beyond the fish's own (without). But realizes itself as fully part of that very truth (within). In this, the ''truth" is (both) within and without, and if looked at from the planets perspective, (neither), as both the oceans and the individual fish's perspective can not fully encompass that which they are a part. And on and on..

Maybe "its" not just about what is contained within the perspective, but also what the perspective itself is contained within. Both will be a part of what they are a part of (and themselves are "truth") and Neither will solely contain the full "truth" by their very nature.

So I'm assuming you haven't experienced this? That was my original question. I'm afraid I'm not quite grasping what you're meaning is. How does this relate to my original post?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by viraltony
this is something else that i want to know anybody who experienced this. When i am almost about to fall asleep i open my eyes and all the sudden i see black cloud like stuff then i hear a continuous noise and then my head hurts like crazy. I then close my eyes again then 20 seconds later it stopped i opened my eyes and it was back to normal. This happened 1 month ago and yesterday. I was scared of sleeping for awhile

It sounds like you're almost out of your body when you snap back awake. I have a friend that experienced the same thing a few times. Once she realized it and understood it, she started practicing OBE skills, and now travels quite a bit. Personally, I'm not at that comfort level yet, but will be soon I hope.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Can only describe it as ascension, and theres nothin' likeit.

You've got to be kidding. You've identified these types of experiences as ascension??? Sounds more like an EM assault to me. Stay alert... because they start out as really nice experiences... then they gradually decline into negative experiences... and can manipulate your health. I started noticing mine in 1981. They used to come and go on a regular basis years ago... but are pretty rare these days. It's funny that you have mentioned them... because I have just recently noticed them starting up again. Sometimes it feels as if my brain is being probed... the skin on the side of my head and face will crawl... and I'm hearing clicking noises again in my left ear.

I watch my cat's behavior quite closely... because I've noticed that it affects them also.

I don't think its an assault. I've experienced one before a long time ago. I woke up in the night and felt something in the room with me. My chest hurt and my lungs felt cold and I couldn't get my breath. This was more of an opening or a feeling of being connected to something greater than physical self, and there was nothing but love in it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BioStatistic
So I'm assuming you haven't experienced this? That was my original question. I'm afraid I'm not quite grasping what you're meaning is. How does this relate to my original post?

Experienced "this?" Not so sure how to answer that

I am aware of what your original question is, but if you look around (here on ATS), you will notice these threads come up quite a bit. There might be something to them, there might not be. I have participated in several, each with a bit different of a context (on my perspective, and the threads). In the end, its about feeling these "things" as a part of our being, instead of letting them consume our entire perspective, which foregoes our connection to what it all arises from (whatever you want to call that). So, you "feel the Love." What are you going to "do" with it? Keep it for yourself, and revel in your perspective, or pass it on as water flows?

If you do not see how it is relevant, perhaps the words were simply not meant for you. Yet, maybe. There are many reading the boards. But, look to the words you used, such as "waves." There is a connection there, I promise

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

Originally posted by BioStatistic

Experienced "this?" Not so sure how to answer that

I am aware of what your original question is, but if you look around (here on ATS), you will notice these threads come up quite a bit. There might be something to them, there might not be. I have participated in several, each with a bit different of a context (on my perspective, and the threads). In the end, its about feeling these "things" as a part of our being, instead of letting them consume our entire perspective, which foregoes our connection to what it all arises from (whatever you want to call that). So, you "feel the Love." What are you going to "do" with it? Keep it for yourself, and revel in your perspective, or pass it on as water flows?

If you do not see how it is relevant, perhaps the words were simply not meant for you. Yet, maybe. There are many reading the boards. But, look to the words you used, such as "waves." There is a connection there, I promise

I was just hoping to connect with others that had experienced the same thing. Your last paragraph is hurtful and completely uncalled for. "Perhaps the words are simply not meant for me"? Why would you feel it necessary to say something so cruel and belittling? I'm truly sorry if my reaching out offended you. Please don't troll.
edit on 23-11-2011 by BioStatistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Interesting response. I have never been called a troll, thank you for that!

I had nothing but kindness in that post

What will or wont happen because of these things are dependent on what people like you, and me, choose to do with it. That's pretty much it, that's the "game" here and how we shape our reality to the extent we can. Dont get distracted by the "sparkly" things, they ALL exist within a grander context than "we" can understand, in that way. There just might be more going on "here" than meets the eye
In a very literal sense.

For clarification, my post was in reply to a post contained within your thread, not you directly. But, if you could take meaning from them, in what you make of the words, then by all means.. If they seem completely irrelevant, then just look at me as some crazy poster on ATS. Either way, I think you would find interest in the other threads on this same topic. Do you feel it? and A Strange Feeling as of Late are probably my own favorites. It is difficult, at best, to completely correlate our experiences. Quantifying subjectivity for proper comparison is tricky. All we can do is learn about others perspective on the same thing, no matter where that perspective chooses to reside.

All the best!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join