It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else experiencing these things?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Sounds to me exactly like a meth rush...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
I would say it is Karma coming back around. Your diet also has alot to do with how you feel. Soak it in and keep a smile on your face. Glad to hear there are people who are blissfully happy and not ignorant.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I'm inclined to agree with you on the Karma aspect... artificially induced. If I were them I'd do a backround check on new friends and associates and neighbors. If you live/work near BAD people it can indirectly affect you, also.

I recently discovered that a neighbor was listing my address (instead of his) to acquire gov't sponsored services. I had a very VERY bad year healthwise last year. When I discovered what he was doing I called LE and reported the situation. I also told LE that I had detected signs that the guy was under surveillance. Two months later the guy was dead from a heart attack... and my health took a turn for the better. Then a couple months later the girl who was responsible for the whole ordeal came knocking on my door crying like a baby and apologized for her role in the conspiracy. And YES... they were both involved with drugs and alcohol. So YES indeed Karma does come a calling... but you better make sure they have the correct address.
edit on 23-11-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by z1ppo45
It Sounds familiar to breaking into the astral plane, ive never experienced it but have met people that have and the tingly goose bump thing sounds like the stage where ur spiritual body is trying to break free. i think the next stage is a loud crack then your free!

Can you elaborate on this loud crack? I am very intrigued by this

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by z1ppo45
It Sounds familiar to breaking into the astral plane, ive never experienced it but have met people that have and the tingly goose bump thing sounds like the stage where ur spiritual body is trying to break free. i think the next stage is a loud crack then your free!

Can you elaborate on this loud crack? I am very intrigued by this

Like a high powered rifle, I'll bet.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
That is a really cool experience you had!!
Congrats!

I have these feelings from time to time and it is when I am at a peak spiritually. Whether laying down to go to sleep or fully awake listening to a song or reading...it happens.

For me...it is defined as the Ultimate Love force/Spirit. God is Love and this wave you speak of is the wave of Love!

While reading your original post I can honestly say I was awaiting the "climax". This is what it feels like minus the tingling of arousal.

As for the Books....I would say you were in the Hall of Records where every thought and word is and remains. Frequently people have witnessed this place and I for one...believe the experiences!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hello,

Long time lurker on ATS, but first time poster

Just signed up to say I get these feelings too... like energy rushes starting at the back of my neck before travelling up to my forehead and occasionally down my arms and back.

In the time it took me to read page one of this thread it must have happened about 3 or 4 times. They are quite weak and only last a a few seconds but I definitely notice them. I get them quite often throughout the day. Sometimes it's just a nice feeling, but other times I feel quite upset or sorrowful, although not usually in a negative way. Sometimes it happens when I'm aware of positive or negative things around me. Other times it can be totally random... like now, sitting at work typing this. I can't remember when they started but it must have been some time in the past couple of years.

For what it's worth I'm by no means a religious person (I'd say agnostic if pushed for an answer) and generally don't live life too healthily or unhealthily with regard to food and lifestyle etc. I do partake in what some would consider "extreme" sports (downhill mountain biking and snowboarding), but it's not the same feeling as the adrenaline rush you get from that.

Someone mentioned meth rush, which amused me as back in the 90 some friends used to use the drug extacy (MDMA) and this sounds exactly like the endorphin rushes they used to experience. I never touched the stuff myself as I was always worried I'd be the unlucky one that ended up on an anti-drugs poster! The euphoric feeling they used to describe does seem very similar though, as I said.

Anyway, I've subscribed to this thread as it's been very interesting so far.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I am very glad to say that I have been having the same experiences for a while now. We are the first to become awakened, and I am honored to be sharing this journey with all my brothers and sisters of the light.

I have truly extensive knowledge of what we are experiencing and am very excited to tell you all its almost over! Our mission on mother earth is nearly complete, it is a matter of time as we have already won in the higher realms, it simply must manifest in our reality.

The reason you have been feeling greater energies is from the 11/11/11 energy gateway. Before you (and everyone else) mention that the Gregorian date has nothing to do with the Mayan calendar, I know this, but the date was so much more then that. Through our collective intention from spiritual masters to newly awakened crystal children we created our own significance on this date, and have thereby allowed a greater influx of energy from then on. It can be likened to a 'stair-step' higher on our way to Ascension.

I would be more then glad to answer any questions you or any other spiritual soul may have on these topics. It is my personal duty to share as much knowledge to as many people I can as I feel that is my mission on this earth.

If any of you are willing to do some of your own research I have found some amazing resources to begin your search.

Spirit Science This is a deep and simple explanation to all that we are feeling and going through in these amazing times, including cute animations!

Stankov Universal Law This man has the most valuable information I have ever found on the internet regarding everything that is going on. He holds a methodical and scientific view of the world and seeks to explain everything in the simplest way possible coming from a man with a Doctorate in Physics. He was an early Ascender and seeks to gather the most highly evolved lightworkers together so we can use our powerful intentions as Sovereign Creators to bring the light and love to the world.

These are but a couple of my favorite and most useful spiritual sources that I have used to ready myself for the Golden Age knocking on our door. I hope this helps all of you as much as it has helped me in understanding and implementing myself as a lightworker in bringing the love and light to the world.

In Love and Light

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've been experiencing this for about 10 years now, but recently the energy seems more loving and intense. Just yesterday I was hit from an incredibly loving wave from Gaia that enveloped me like the warm embrace of a thousand mothers. I couldn't contain the smile on my face and the tears flowed freely. Normally the energy comes from above and trickles down, but I know this was from Gaia because it came from below and it felt very different.

Now that your body is aware of this energy, you can tune into it through meditation. All you really have to do is close your eyes and call on it or visualize the light showering down on you.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BioStatistic

I am sending you a u2u with a link to something i wrote a while back, it is not exactly the same, but there are similarities, tell me what you think please.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have been getting this feeling like I am rushing even though I am sitting. Like I am in motion fast motion! I can almost make it occur sometimes. My pulse seems normal and I was at once afraid of it now not so much. I have of late felt too much too much for everyone lol was crying too much but now not so much, just chaulked it up to depression. But now I wonder...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheworldburn

Wow...ok I had not read this yet...I have the exact thing. And having not used drugs (other than pharms) I can say yes very much like a rush like this. strange...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by midniteracerx

The holiday season is upon us... and people tend to spend more money when they FEEL safe and secure... and LOVED. Come January after we all have snapped back into reality... our outlook on life will no doubt resume it's normal course... as will our finances. Please DO enjoy the holidays... but try to remember to keep a watchful eye on your pocketbook.

This has been a (PSA) Public Service Announcement.

edit on 23-11-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This has happened to me several times. It is the best feeling in the world. I recall one particular time when it happened, I literally thought Jesus came back and I made it to heaven. It was very powerful.

Someone said earlier on page 1 that this feeling is associated with visitations of some higher beings. He is absolutely right, but I don't think it has to be a visitation. I had an experience with an angel and this feeling came with it. I also had an experience with a demon and the inverse feeling came with it.

Either way, be careful. Once demons come, they tend to not want to leave. Be strong minded and don't let yourself fall into an evil trap, because it is likely that once you fall, they will take that opportunity to keep you fallen. Keep your faith in God. Beware of ATS. It is full of atheists who will expose your weakness if you let them. They will drag you away from your faith and then leave you susceptible to possession. Don't think it can't happen.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I think your Guardian Angel and heaven was making contact with you. I say stay open and receive....you may be amazed at what may happen next.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a friend of mine told me about her experience, which is so much like yours.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yes, I have been feeling just like this. I have always felt this way to some degree, but it has become more intense since March of this year. I made a post about it today, and was pointed toward this thread.

I need to read through this whole thing to see others' experiences. Thank you for posting this, OP.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Not trying to be funny here... but when you get these "feelings"... occassionally go to the mirror and look at your eyes. If you're drug and alcohol free... but your eyes are glassy and bloodshot... chances are you're under the influence of some type of man-made EM source. Not good. It's like a curtain... or a horse wearing blinders.

I learned this from an article in the New Scientist many many years ago... "Glassy-eyed over bugging."

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Without revealing too much, my husband and I experience this together when.....
We can even make it happen.
First envision energy circulating around your body then pass this energy to your partner. He in turn circulates it around his and passes it back to you. People will say this is crazy but honestly it is not.
When I first introduced this idea to my hubby he laughed but when he experienced it he was blown away. He said, for a second there I could not tell where you began and I ended.
I dont pretend to know what it is. I think imagination has something to do with it but not all of it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I dont buy into the whole new agey thing but according to some who do believe, since 11/11/11 there has been a gradual change taking over the minds of the people of Earth. I dont know....I am an extrovert and very friendly and I can easily talk to people. (good thing cuz I'm in sales) so I have not noticed anything different.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I dont buy into the whole new agey thing but according to some who do believe, since 11/11/11 there has been a gradual change taking over the minds of the people of Earth. I dont know....I am an extrovert and very friendly and I can easily talk to people. (good thing cuz I'm in sales) so I have not noticed anything different.

Energy is changing - and now rapidly (please see my earlier post in this thread for more info if desired).

People's minds are NOT being taken over. I assume from your post that you are reiterating something that you've heard elsewhere. I can assure you that this concept stems from either fear or the desire to create it in others. Nothing could be further from the truth.
edit on 11/23/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join