It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US orders expulsion of Venezuelan consul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

US orders expulsion of Venezuelan consul

news.yahoo.com

The United States has declared the Venezuelan consul general in Miami persona non grata and ordered her expulsion, a State Department official said Sunday.

The Venezuelan embassy in Washington was notified of the action on Friday and Livia Acosta Noguera, the consul general, was given until January 10 to leave the country, said William Ostick, a State Department spokesman.

The State Department had said last month it was looking into "very disturbing" allegations that Noguera was a participant in an alleged Iranian plot to launch cyber-attacks on sensitive US national security facilitie
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The US is trying to connect Venezula to Iran...a new axis of evil anyone? Our current administration does not seem too keen at "opening dialogues".

I have a bad feeling about this year...especially the magnitude of recent events when taken in concert. Something tells me we may see violence before the election... you know that no one has lost power in the middle of a war.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8-1-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Is there ever going to be a time when an event involving the U.S. is not going be slammed with a false flag, propaganda, set up, or conspiracy tag?

Since Iran and Venezuela are best friends, I wouldn't find this too far fetched. What perfect way to do this than to use a representative that is already embedded in U.S. affairs?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

The U.S does have top notch intelligence.. there must be more to that story

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
They hate Chavez and will do anything to try and make him look bad, it's rather pathetic really.

Deuce.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ensign

The U.S does have top notch intelligence..

From the story in my OP...

The State Department had said last month it was looking into "very disturbing" allegations

There is no intelligence agency at work. This comes via the State Department, the masters of PR and propoganda.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The State Department had said last month it was looking into "very disturbing" allegations that Noguera was a participant in an alleged Iranian plot to launch cyber-attacks on sensitive US national security facilitie

This is such a joke.

They are doing this for an ``alleged`` plot... while China has been DOING thousands of cyber attacks on every department in the US for years and nothing is done.

Double standards we can believe in!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Is it just me, or has the idea of "US Goverment Intelligence" become a bit of an oxymoron.

The US Guberment...Smart as a bag of hammers!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Is there ever going to be a time when an event involving the U.S. is not going be slammed with a false flag, propaganda, set up, or conspiracy tag?

When the US stops their false flag operations, propaganda, set ups etc...

I imagine that might be the time. I just don't see it happening tho.

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ensign

The U.S does have top notch intelligence.. there must be more to that story

They do have, but only in information gathering, not in information interpretation.
In the last they really suck and should try to learn from the French, they are the best.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikehawk

The U.S. does not have to do anything to make Chavez look bad. He is an impish little moron who makes himself look like a pedant every time he opens his mouth.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by irontyrant

How people can't see that doesn't make any sence.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
... and the patsies shall start to fall one by one by one.

Let the games begin.

I heard through the grapevine that a South African and a Brazilian once waved hello to an Iranian fellow while they were vacationing in the Seychelles Islands.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Awwww but will the USA stop pumping VENEZUELA oil into its gas tanks?2010 crude oil imports to USA

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Nope, and that is what makes Chavez so entertaining. He gets rich by skimming oil money while most of the people in his country live in abject poverty. He is a tool, that really makes western politicians seem smart by comparison. Iran should be protesting him. His oil will be used to make the jet fuel that will be used in American planes that bring the pain to the Mad Mullahs if they are stupid enough to try to close the Straits.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

The US is trying to connect Venezula to Iran...a new axis of evil anyone? Our current administration does not seem too keen at "opening dialogues".

Ya think the US needs to "manufacture" anything to show a Venezuelan/Iranian connection??

Boy are you behind the times!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
There is no intelligence agency at work. This comes via the State Department, the masters of PR and propoganda.

Last I heard this came from a group of hispanic students, not the state department. The students leaked a series of videos and audio recordings that made a very clear connection. Heck, one of the students somehow made his way to Iran by simply working with Venezuelan officials. But I guess the consul was paid by the State Department to make those comments so as to create said propaganda, correct?
edit on 8-1-2012 by daniel_g because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join