It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien cow mutilation near Kansas City airport?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Saw this article, and just had to pass it on.

Is anyone aware of similar events during this time frame (past few days)??
or is this specific to the KC area.

Why so close to an airport?

www.kctv5.com...

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
Kansas City police are investigating a bizarre and disturbing crime involving livestock in the Northland. Someone had entered a private pasture and cut out a cow's reproductive organs, possibly while the cow was still alive.

Rancher Casey Hamilton called police Thursday morning, directing them to a pasture at 120th and Brightwell, just west of Kansas City International Airport. He told them he had separated the 7-year-old cow from the rest of his cattle because she was sick. He had been treating her and said that when he left her at 6 p.m. Wednesday, she was standing and eating. When he returned Thursday at 6:30 a.m., she was dead with two distinct chunks of tissue removed.

"For somebody to get a 1,200 pound cow down and do that," Hamilton said, "they had to know what they were doing with a tranquilizer."

Please read: Starting a new thread

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on January 8th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

Misleading title.....wtf has this got to do with aliens???

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I don't see anywhere that suggests it's been done by aliens? It's happened on a farm that happens to be near to an airport,it could just as well have been near a Cranberry growing farm or near to anything else,proximity to an airport isn't a sign of anything suspicious.
I thought ALL the famous cattle mutilations were found to be the work of people that had a fetish for killing animals,you know what they did to the dead animals afterwards don't you?
edit on 8-1-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

How do you know it was an Alien cow

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wow. That's sadly interesting. I thought this activity pretty much, ceased. Why are they still doing this? I am very much assuming it's the same group of 'people' responsible for the hundreds or thousands of past mutilations throughout the years.

I think there might be a clandestine sterilization program going on (via chemtrails or Monsanto foods?) and they're randomly checking cows to see their progress.

It's funny. I can't see an satanic cult doing this but I can see the government doing it though. Wow. That says a lot!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i dont understand what this has to do with aliens?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyjobbler

Neither did the cow.
jk

Seriously - this sort of thing shows up in the news from time to time, and the precision, accuracy....of the procedure is not some wacko with a hunting knife. Its more like a trained surgeon with a laser.
How do you get that in a cattle pasture?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Animal mutilations have been taking place for many years all around the world. Here's an article I googled in about 5 seconds. I'm amazed people on this particular forum are so in the dark about this stuff.
www.colinandrews.net...

Is there maybe a Below Top Secret forum for super skeptics? Or is this actually a disinformation forum?

There's loads of material on the web written on the subject and examined by experts who know that animals (foxes, wolves etc.) and humans (also animals IMHO) weren't the perpetrators.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Originally posted by johnnyjobbler

Neither did the cow.
jk

Seriously - this sort of thing shows up in the news from time to time, and the precision, accuracy....of the procedure is not some wacko with a hunting knife. Its more like a trained surgeon with a laser.
How do you get that in a cattle pasture?

What really drives the mystery home is when this happens when there's snow on the ground and yet not ONE footprint in sight (cue in: Twilight Zone music)

I can't imagine this being done by off-world aliens. It's too barbaric but in a technological laser-sharp kinda way though.
Now, I'm not ruling out this might not be a joint venture of both alien and Man though. Maybe alien technology being carried out by Black OP grunt force.

I read years ago, probably from Linda Moulton Howe that bovine and Humans share incredibly close, genes, blood and/or DNA so who knows what's going on.

I read this on Jeff Rense:
Man-Beast Hybrids On The Way - Human DNA In Cow Egg

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Typical example of predatory feeding. Nothing unusual about it.

Here, for those who can stomach it, is an example of "surgical rectal coring" in action.

WARNING - the video is horrific so discretion very much advised

Note the perpetrator is not an a-lien but a lion. Replace the lion with your own indigenous predators and cattle mutilation ceases to be a mystery.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

Someone had entered a private pasture and cut out a cow's reproductive organs, possibly while the cow was still alive.

How exactly does a person accomplish this without getting their faced kicked in?
A cow is not a weak animal.

Thanks for the article. It'll be interesting to see how the investigation unfolds.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

OK, I admit stopped the vid after 3 minutes.

Sorry, but I just don't see how this is surgical. What is your point?

Surgical should seem to imply something done with precision, surgical instruments.

I fail to see how a lions teeth could create the same cut as a scalpel in the hands of one skilled in surgery.

Can you explain this for me?

BTW: I am NOT aware of any LIONS running around the KC metro area. So I don't see how the lions really apply here (can you enlighten me??)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42
reply to post by torsion

OK, I admit stopped the vid after 3 minutes.

Sorry, but I just don't see how this is surgical. What is your point?

Surgical should seem to imply something done with precision, surgical instruments.

I fail to see how a lions teeth could create the same cut as a scalpel in the hands of one skilled in surgery.

Can you explain this for me?

Point being that none of the cattle mutilations are surgical. "Surgical precision" has become a cliche for gnawed flesh. There's no point in the media running these stories unless they say "surgical precision."

BTW: I am NOT aware of any LIONS running around the KC metro area. So I don't see how the lions really apply here (can you enlighten me??)

Re-read the end of my post.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Let's not forget that maggots can eat dead flesh with surgical precision. Which is why they sometimes use sterile maggots to eat dead, necrotic flesh precisely in surgery

Also there is no snow on the ground. I live an hour from KCI and the last time it snowed was a brief dusting around December 20th
edit on 8-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
you do know that "alien" does not have to refer to extraterestials , dont you?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

Illegal immigrants did it?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
A little background on Cattle Mutilations. Cattle mutilations may have been occurring for centuries, but people may not have had the forensic background to distinguish the patterns that make the mutilation suspect. It was in the mid 1960's where the mutilations caught national attention, the most notable researcher in this field is the Linda Moulton Howe with her documentary A Strange Harvest:

Linda Moulton Howe Videos (scroll a little)

Ranchers reported scores of cattle mutilated, local officials called in the FBI to investigate, here is a good website with links to actual FBI documents:

FBI Documents

We find that the cattle mutilations share 11 common traits:

1. They're completely drained of blood

2. The left ear, left eye, sex organs, lips and anus are missing, as if targeted

3. In addition to being completely drained of blood, wounds show no signs of bleeding, nor is any blood found around the immediate area where the dead animals rest

4. No foot prints are found in the immediate or surrounding areas where the dead animals rest

5. Entire major organs are missing without obvious entry or excision marks

6. When incision marks do exist, they're precise as if made by a surgeon's tool, and bloodless

7. There exists a total absence of predation signs, such as teethmarks, tearing of skin or flesh, or animal footprints near the dead animals or surrounding areas

8. In the rare event that a minuscule amount of blood is left within the dead animal, it possesses peculiar discoloration and does not coagulate for days

9. The ground on which the animals rest is depressed as if the animal had been dropped from a great height; indeed, many of the animals' bones were found with fracture injuries consistent with a fall

10. Other cattle instinctively avoid the carcass and the area in which it's found

11. Unidentified helicopter activity in the vicinity of the dead cattle around the time that the animals go missing, reported by eye witnesses

The FBI has NEVER caught ANYONE performing or accused of performing a cattle mutilation

Cattle Ranchers have also seen a correlation between mysterious lights and the appearance of mutilated cattle

Cattle Rancher

We must remember that cattle mutilations represent a way to determine who or what is doing the mutilating. All one has to do is simply monitor the cattle in the range - in fact this has already been done. In the 1970's after many reports of cattle mutilations, several ranchers took it upon themselves to defend their cattle. They waited and they saw many mysterious lights approaching their cattle before the abductions. Believe it or not they shot at the lights!!

Concerned Ranchers

In some cases the ranchers even saw the cattle as they were being abducted, yes cows riding up a column of light or a red ribbon up to mysterious lights. If you live near the areas where cattle mutilations are common and you see a cow being abducted see if you can grab on and hold on to the Cow see were it goes. If you want to make history, well this is your chance.
edit on 9-1-2012 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deloprator20000

Thanks for the info!

very insightful

S4U

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by objectman

Or is this actually a disinformation forum?

This is.

Note there is an absence of blood around the carcass in the photo image and in the area post removal of the carcass. Also, note the photo image was taken quite soon post harvest denoted by the fluid secreted about the nose and mouth of the carcass.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Typical example of predatory feeding. Nothing unusual about it.
.... Replace the lion with your own indigenous predators and cattle mutilation ceases to be a mystery.

Try reading the linked articles before posting nonsense.
edit on 9-1-2012 by giugliot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join