It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
If that object is coming straight at us from the sun, in a straight line, how did it get past the sun? in any case, it could not keep a straight line and keep heading for us, the earth is spiraling through space, as the suns orbit rises and lowers as it bisects the galaxy plain, the damn thing has to be controlled, who in their right mind would crash a space craft into a planet??

Well certainly not the Annunaki, we are their creations, and they would not crash into Earth. One of the Moons might, According to the Sumerian's this already happened before, carving out the Pacific Basin and creating the Asteroid Belt. Our own Moon, in my estimation, is a spacecraft also, placed in orbit for the shipments of gold, and as a way of further balancing Earth, which still has a wobble. I have to believe this is a rescue mission. We quickly approach the Galactic Center.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

A planet is something that orbits the Sun. A planet is large enough to remove other objects from its orbit. Pluto does not. Asteroids do not.

Sedna has an orbit that is not stable in the long run so it seems that something affected its orbit.

do you actually think a Nibiru like planet would be the size of Earth?

Not sure what you mean here because Nibiru is fictional and no planet can have orbital properties that been ascribed to Nibiru.

Objects do crash into the Sun, but they are not planet sized or even Pluto or moon sized. They are small.

Yet Sedna does Exist and its Confirmed!! and The Scientist are Baffled as to why its there as it Should not be there!!! Some planets Lost Moon/planetoid !! or Brown Dwarf

Sedna does not have an orbit that enters the orbits of the known planets. That is quite unlike the claims of the fictional Nibiru. Nemesis was also supposed to enter the orbits of the inner planets. The problem has to do with transfer of momentum. That happens with the Moon. It moves away from the Earth. The Earth also moves away from the Sun.

Sedna has an orbit suggesting that it has interacted with another object. That could have been a passing star. It certainly does not suggest a 9th planet or a companion to the Sun.

My best question to all and i Never get A Strait Answer
is when you look at a Photo of a Galaxy buy the Hubble telescope or even a Old 1950s Photo Frame from a Old Observatory & old Telescope

Sorry, the remainder of your post got a bit hard to read and I am unclear as to what you were asking.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

One of the Moons might, According to the Sumerian's this already happened before, carving out the Pacific Basin and creating the Asteroid Belt. Our own Moon, in my estimation, is a spacecraft also, placed in orbit for the shipments of gold, and as a way of further balancing Earth, which still has a wobble. I have to believe this is a rescue mission. We quickly approach the Galactic Center.

1. The Pacific is not an impact basin.
2. The asteroid belt has more matter than the Pacific basin
3. Our Moon is not a spacecraft - has been there for 500 billion years

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just because you can't see it.. doesn't mean that its not there. A word of wisdom. There are many things in this world and the next that cannot be perceived with a mind that is incapable of comprehending their existence. Open your consciousness and you will see.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

Just because you can't see it.. doesn't mean that its not there. A word of wisdom. There are many things in this world and the next that cannot be perceived with a mind that is incapable of comprehending their existence. Open your consciousness and you will see.

It's the close minded that cannot see the evidence. There is nothing there and the evidence is overwhelming that there is nothing there. Making all sorts of vague and unsubstantiated claims about possibilities is meaningless when it is clear that there is nothing there. Open your mind to the evidence and you will see.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Wolfenz

A planet is something that orbits the Sun. A planet is large enough to remove other objects from its orbit. Pluto does not. Asteroids do not.

ok just as some scientist claim something big smashed into our planet and and caused the moon to form a Rouge Stray planet Space 1999 well moon anyways

Sedna has an orbit that is not stable in the long run so it seems that something affected its orbit.

do you actually think a Nibiru like planet would be the size of Earth?

Not sure what you mean here because Nibiru is fictional and no planet can have orbital properties that been ascribed to Nibiru.

well according to Sumerian Text some big object passes

Objects do crash into the Sun, but they are not planet sized or even Pluto or moon sized. They are small.

how big are these comets ?
2 Comets Crashing Into the Sun

Yet Sedna does Exist and its Confirmed!! and The Scientist are Baffled as to why its there as it Should not be there!!! Some planets Lost Moon/planetoid !! or Brown Dwarf

Sedna does not have an orbit that enters the orbits of the known planets. That is quite unlike the claims of the fictional Nibiru. Nemesis was also supposed to enter the orbits of the inner planets. The problem has to do with transfer of momentum. That happens with the Moon. It moves away from the Earth. The Earth also moves away from the Sun.

I know this.. that why it should not be there its a possible lost stray planetoid !

Sedna has an orbit suggesting that it has interacted with another object. That could have been a passing star. It certainly does not suggest a 9th planet or a companion to the Sun.

you know there are binary star systems right and our might me or could of been

My best question to all and i Never get A Strait Answer

is when you look at a Photo of a Galaxy buy the Hubble telescope or even a Old 1950s Photo Frame from a Old Observatory & old Telescope

Sorry, the remainder of your post got a bit hard to read and I am unclear as to what you were asking.

I figured much ... avoiding.....

just take a Photo Either of a Galaxy from present day from the Hubble scope to a 1950s
area Black & white photo From an Observatory made in the 30s that's still functional in the 50s ... and made this Shot !!

is clear enough for ya....

Do you Agree that those stars that are in the Green Boxes are from Our Galaxy
just a simple question ..... then i can see where you are at ...

a 1950s photo of Galaxy NG7217

IN green boxes stars within our Galaxy

Next question is

How can NASA see the Color (red) and a Unusual surface of Sedna ?

90377 Sedna
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting

However, its deep red spectral slope is indicative of high concentrations of organic material on its surface, and its weak methane absorption bands indicate that methane on Sedna's surface is ancient, rather than freshly deposited. This means that Sedna is too cold for methane to evaporate from its surface and then fall back as snow, as happens on Triton and probably on Pluto.

Models of internal heating via radioactive decay suggest that Sedna might be capable of supporting a subsurface ocean of liquid water

The discovery of Sedna resurrected the question of which astronomical objects should be considered planets and which should not. On March 15, 2004, articles on Sedna in the popular press reported that a tenth planet had been discovered. This question was answered under the International Astronomical Union definition of a planet, adopted on August 24, 2006, which mandated that a planet must have cleared the neighborhood around its orbit. Sedna has a Stern–Levison parameter estimated to be much less than 1,[d] and therefore cannot be considered to have cleared the neighborhood, even though no other objects have yet been discovered in its vicinity. To qualify as a dwarf planet, Sedna must be shown to be in hydrostatic equilibrium. It is bright enough, and therefore large enough, that this is expected to be the case.[55]

yet this is what the public sees!! of Sedna

upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 17-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ok, you guys win. Nibiru is incoming on we're all screwed.

The weird sounds being heard everywhere are the Earth's innards being ripped outward by the great gravitational forces from the Destroyer, like the rivets on a flagpole in a hurricane. Mass animal deaths? Related as well.

Within the next few months it will be irrefutable that we are on the eve of an extinction level event, and before you know it, the 500 mph windstorms will have begun as the sea reclaims the land as the crossing occurs.

That sum it up alright?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

It's in the first sentence of the page YOU linked to... Spectroscopy

Virtually EVERY cool looking space picture is color enhanced. Showing heat/cold/radiation level etc...

Stuff you can't see... Wull, maybe some reptilian ATS Members can see that way.

Originally posted by ColAngus
Ok, you guys win. Nibiru is incoming on we're all screwed.

Absolutely. When (if) it slams into Earth we're all toast. Even those überleetz that built a personal space ship and flew out into space.

Rocks and debris from a dwarf star slamming into a planet at a combined speed of, like, what, nearly 200,000 miles an hour... ZOMG will liquify everything hurling matter in all directions.

It's going to be one huge mess expanding for millions of miles. Forever.

One scientist has described Nibiru slamming into Earth as comparable to a fly hitting a bikers tooth at over 3000 miles an hour.

Not a very pretty visual...

Some sissy little space ship nor DUMB's are going to spare ANYONE. You WILL be liquified/vaporized on contact.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Not at all. You might not realize it, but your writing is unclear

just take a Photo Either of a Galaxy from present day from the Hubble scope to a 1950s
area Black & white photo From an Observatory made in the 30s that's still functional in the 50s ... and made this Shot !!

No.

Here is what I think you are trying to post.
1. Get a photo from Hubble
2. Get a photo from the same area of the sky taken 60 years ago from an 80 year old telescope

Then what? Did you photoshop something? Did you take a photo?

Why would anyone answer such a question?

It is possible to analyze the incoming light to see what parts of the spectrum are there.
edit on 17-1-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

So you are saying here that the Ancient Sumerians, the world's very first true civilization, sat around writing fictional stories on those clay tablets? You just don't know how much that makes me laugh.

1. The Pacific is not an impact basin.
2. The asteroid belt has more matter than the Pacific basin
3. Our Moon is not a spacecraft - has been there for 500 billion years

Deny Ignorance!

1. And you know this how? Ever saw a relief of planet Earth without the water of the oceans? Earth is only a little over half a planet.
2. a great deal of the matter could have been lost in space.
3. A NASA scientist stated that seismic wave patter was characteristic of hollow Titanium sphere 60 miles below the surface.
Impacts such as from the S-IVB third stage cause seismic waves to reverbate throughout the lunar mass for up to an hour. This was measured by seismometers placed by, among others, Apollo 11 astronauts. The characterization of the Moon ringing "like a bell" is true, and was said by geologists studying the readings of Apollo seismometers after the Apollo 13 S-IVB impact.

The Earth Without the Moon

NASA Scientists Classify the Time Before Earth Existed: the Chaotian Era

Lunar Anomalies indicate an Artificial Moon

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

So you are saying here that the Ancient Sumerians, the world's very first true civilization, sat around writing fictional stories on those clay tablets? You just don't know how much that makes me laugh.

The ancient Sumerians wrote nothing about such a planet. Claiming they did makes me laugh.

So how can we tell that the Pacific Ocean is not an impact basin?
1. Looking at the ocean basin and guessing does not count
2. Paleomagnetic studies
3. Hot spots
4. Dating
5. No crater

What other things do you claim?
1. Who cares if matter was lost in the space if the asteroids are bigger than the basin
2. What NASA scientist make this claim?

The Earth rings as well.

So you linked to a wacko site where myth is reality. Long before man existed or even dinosaurs or even life on land there was a moon. It's evidence can be seen in fossils. Fossils show evidence of the Moon for half a billion years

The claims of the 3rd link are ludicrous and the person needs to take a basic physics course. The nitwits claim is based on pointing out how difficult it is to navigate to and land on other celestial objects.

Rccks from the Moon have been dated to billions of years.

The seoond link is not loading for me.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

With a title like that, what the hell are you doing hanging out on ATS? Isn't the fact that you decided to sit down and create a thread an indication that you should at the very least remove one exclamation point from the title?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

Not at all. You might not realize it, but your writing is unclear

No.

Here is what I think you are trying to post.
1. Get a photo from Hubble
2. Get a photo from the same area of the sky taken 60 years ago from an 80 year old telescope

Then what? Did you photoshop something? Did you take a photo?

Why would anyone answer such a question?

It is possible to analyze the incoming light to see what parts of the spectrum are there.

Avoiding the Question still ...

I will say this in the simplest way i can

are these Stars in the Green outline boxes From Our Galaxy ?

YES or NO

In this 1950s Observatory Photo of a Galaxy

Galaxy NGC4565

Did i Photoshop this Photo is this what your asking NNNNOOOOO!!!!
just Outlined in Green boxes of the Star Im questioning about

the third star ( Biggest one ) in a green box left side from top down !

kinda looks like this in a way if you magnified the Image

The Original untouched photo from Palomar Observatory

Galaxy NGC4565

Here is the site where i found the image of Galaxy NGC4565

Palomar Observatory
Caltech Astronomy
www.astro.caltech.edu...

The Image from the site astro.caltech.edu
NGC4565
www.astro.caltech.edu...
now if you dont get that it pointless

edit on 18-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

YES or NO

The purpose of this question is what?

It may remind you of the photograph of an exoplanet, but it is unlikely to be. It is more likely a chance alignment of stars.

PS Your continued unclear writing can be seen here again

I believe that you are unaware of how poorly you express yourself. That's ok. I am trying to patient with you. Please don't pretend that I am avoiding anything. It is hard enough asking for you to be clear and I am guessing it is going to be much harder to clear up a problem if I provide a statement not in mesh with what you are thinking because of problems understanding your writing.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

YES or NO

The purpose of this question is what?

It may remind you of the photograph of an exoplanet, but it is unlikely to be. It is more likely a chance alignment of stars.

we can NOT say for sure unless there is a better high resolution blow up of the same photo to that particular point showing the star in question

I believe that you are unaware of how poorly you express yourself. That's ok. I am trying to patient with you. Please don't pretend that I am avoiding anything. It is hard enough asking for you to be clear and I am guessing it is going to be much harder to clear up a problem if I provide a statement not in mesh with what you are thinking because of problems understanding your writing.

thank goodness your not a Translator or decipher of what people are trying to say

you are saying my writing is Unclear !! Poorly what ?? are you a foreigner that is not understanding the American lingo !

indeed you are avoiding this yes and no question! i am asking
you just can not give a simple answer Yes or No.

Forget the Purpose just a yes and no will be fine i did not ask for your reason just a Yes or NO

as i said repeatedly

are these Stars in the Green outline boxes From Our Galaxy ? OR!!!! Galaxy NGC4565

Galaxy NGC4565 ( That is about 30 to 50 million light-years away )

the full version of what is above !! the Non Slang longhand ..

If you do not understand my question the Yes or No question i am asking ...
why should i bother explaining further as i will not get an Answer

i

dig out a dictionary and look at the meaning of the word Pointless

as means: why bother explaining further

you should buy a American slang dictionary they do exist !

It may remind you of the photograph of an exoplanet, but it is unlikely to be.
It is more likely a chance alignment of stars.

we can NOT say for sure unless there is a better high resolution blow up of the same photo to that particular point showing the star in question

I have a Feeling this a Disinfo Agent Trolling

edit on 19-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I honestly have a difficult time understanding the grammatical choices, and sporadic punctuation of Wolfenz myself.
It's not a question of English. Every single individual word in English is understandable, even your use of 'lingo' as a colloquial word derived initially from the Southern US. When, however, Wolfenz puts all those words together, it's almost akin to the game 52 card pickup.

Apologies, as I mean no offense, but I have to support Stereologist in statement of difficulty in decoding the word choice arrangements of Wolfenz.

What I'm interested to know, and why I popped in before getting sucked into to this fascinating dialog, is what happened? 'IT' was heading right toward Earth, with no less than 7 exclamation marks too.
It ought to be hear by now, no? Yes? Seven exclamation marks means it was going pretty fast right?

Sterologist: so far, you're spot on, and I really don't know how you've hung onto the debate for as long as you have without giving up in exasperated frustration.
Thank you for your hard work and contributions in trying to explain something in terms that don't involve magical sparlkley god-like beings come to save our hollow earth with it's hollow moon from it's seemingly hollow-headed inhabitants.

Well done and Kudos. I'm tracking back and giving you stars.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

I honestly have a difficult time understanding the grammatical choices, and sporadic punctuation of Wolfenz myself.
It's not a question of English. Every single individual word in English is understandable, even your use of 'lingo' as a colloquial word derived initially from the Southern US. When, however, Wolfenz puts all those words together, it's almost akin to the game 52 card pickup.

Apologies, as I mean no offense, but I have to support Stereologist in statement of difficulty in decoding the word choice arrangements of Wolfenz.

What I'm interested to know, and why I popped in before getting sucked into to this fascinating dialog, is what happened? 'IT' was heading right toward Earth, with no less than 7 exclamation marks too.
It ought to be hear by now, no? Yes? Seven exclamation marks means it was going pretty fast right?

Sterologist: so far, you're spot on, and I really don't know how you've hung onto the debate for as long as you have without giving up in exasperated frustration.
Thank you for your hard work and contributions in trying to explain something in terms that don't involve magical sparlkley god-like beings come to save our hollow earth with it's hollow moon from it's seemingly hollow-headed inhabitants.

Well done and Kudos. I'm tracking back and giving you stars.

well you should see George Orwell's The author of ( 1984 & Animal Farm ) Original Drafts !

Decoding word choice arrangements ?

maybe i should go back to the Old style of Writing Old English Ye yeh thou thee

For now on i will try a New Method of writing no periods no anything except for the words and this ( )

about this blue lens flare , blue kachina with something around it

well i guess we need more cow bell I meant Info ah I meant Information

I guess you will have to go on to Youtube to find out what others think

as there a few of them ! Lens flare exposing space debris ? in the videos i have seen on you tube
that the flickering light as in focusing the camera in space showing this Flare / Blue Sphere
as it seams not to change the shape of this blue flare .. from the disruption of the lighting ./Focusing ..

As for the rest of ATS !

problem solved as to what cause this blue round flare not moving not shaping etc.. maybe

2 TWO SUNS IN SPOKANE!! - NIBIRU ISN'T MOVING!!!

2 panes of Glass can cause the effect

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Wolfenz I am not going to play your game. If you have a reason for the question you can easily provide your thoughts without the drama.

I choose not to answer and that is that. I am interested in what you have to say. So please proceed.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Originally posted by Wolfenz
...i will not get an Answer
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I choose not to answer and that is that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Two explanations: they are unable to respond; they are unwilling to respond."
- Cmdr Spock, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
edit on 1/19/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: formatting

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join