It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama labels Tea Party "EXTREMIST" four days after signing NDAA - Is America finished?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Friend --

These Republican candidates spent in some cases more than a year -- in Mitt Romney's case seven years -- campaigning in Iowa to be the next president.
But tonight, GOP voters there couldn't decisively get behind anyone.
Who exactly leads the Republican race going forward isn't clear, but we do know two things:

1) The extremist Tea Party agenda won a clear victory. No matter who the Republicans nominate, we'll be running against someone who has embraced that agenda in order to win -- vowing to let Wall Street write its own rules, end Medicare as we know it, roll back gay rights, leave the troops in Iraq indefinitely, restrict a woman's right to choose, and gut Social Security to pay for more tax cuts for millionaires and corporations.

Text from Democrats above taken from the info in the video. See the video for details. This battle is fought by loving others and God. Nothing else. The Tea Party seeks to preserve the constitution and the freedom to serve God and practice faith. Where does our Government stand? You be the judge. Actions speak louder than words. See the lie and see the truth. They are evident. God told us what would happen and we see it clearly in our day and age. The end of the story does not end well for those who go against God's people.

Consider where you stand in the grand scheme of Tyranny or God's truth to mankind. Liberty and Freedom of faith, or Tyranny form the hands of man. This is the day to seek God while you can. Do we overcome the Tyranny? No. We overcome ourselves first. Who is the Beast?

Zachariah 4:6 So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

At the end of the video, there is a flash of text that is hard to read. Here is what it says.

edit on 7-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/1/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is another perspective to consider.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Obama labels Tea Party "EXTREMIST" four days after signing NDAA

We knew that was coming. The writing was on the wall. The mild mannered Tea Partiers' (what there are left of them) are supposedly extremists and dangerous. But the left wing OWS bunch who throw firebombs and rape and steal ... they are just fine.

:shk: No surprise.
edit on 1/7/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Speaking of "extremists", with some of the nonsense bible and religious views that many affiliated with the Tea Party clan believe and shout out all the time, I have a feeling that if they were born in the Middle East, they would be extremists, for the other flavor being...Islam.

If the Tea Party candidates were the majority, not only would they take extremist actions, but they would certainly move this country in a backwards direction with their extremist nonsense religious and extremist wealthy-loving views.

Same extremist deluded harmful thinking cult people, different flavor, and different region of the word.

Simply a different FLAVOR of extremists. Same harmful deluded BS that any "FREE" people do NOT WANT TO HEAR or have RAMMED down their throats by any a governing authority, ie politician in office.

We do NOT need extremist in politics; whatever the FLAVOR may be, WE DONT NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 7-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Dear OP,

I am EXTREMELY stunned and shock by your post for involving the Almighty to support your hatred of President Obama and the Democrats.

Is there an extreme reason why you are doing this horrific thing, when Prez Obama and the Democrats had NOT invoke the name of the Almighty, except you alone here?

The discourse of politics is normal, issues between the People and the politicians. Extreme views from both the left and right will be used. But to invoke the name of the Almighty FASLELY as you did when in there was none in the political discourse is unholy and a terror to religious faithful people.

The Democrat publication has nothing to do with the religious. Please do not misuse and hope that you may sway others whom may not be awakened to your frighteningly extremist view, akin to the methods radical religious groups use to con citizens to do their bidding,

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The tea party are the biggest bunch of crazies
that have ever been. Crazed crazies.
And Obama is not the devil, nor crazy.
What are you crazy?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is what Hitler did before the night of the long knives. He labelled loads of people as a threat before ordering the round up and diaposal of these people.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Op, are you trying to prove that Obama was right? The mixing of religion and politics in that manner is frankly not something you would see or expect normally in a political discussion. It's rather frightening.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i find it sad when people take bits of truthful info and twist it in a direction that they believe puts them above all others.
i thought the video could have been so much better, but when it got to the part where obama was dressed up as dorothy from the wizard of oz, the makers lost all credibility and seriously made me laugh.
not at the image of obama, but at the foolishness of the creators. talk about 'sheeple', any idiot gullible enough to see something like that as a deep political statement is just that, an idiot.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Contrary to what the roman catholic writings teach;
(wich waswriten by the second roman empire, as a basis for a state religion)
The divine mother father of all creation, does not give a flying F*** if you use terms like, God D***, Mother Futher, Jesus christ, ect...
God ; is only concerned with what is, Right, and Wrong... You know... stuff like, running a capitalist regime(western society), or using the lure of eternal life and acceptance by the "god" as a means to draw in tithe money from the spiritually uneducated...(any christain church)...

He also concerns himself when people who try to improve the world, get f@#%ed over in the act, by evil people...
(anyone who has tried to protest the evils in our society: Jesus, Hippies, O.W.S., me... ect...)

In conclusion, I would like to point out to you, and everyone else, that god dont give a sh!t if you say...
God Damn, or something along those lines... (there is more important sh!t to get all flamed up about. )

Dont believe everything that is writen, in; The Bible, of the Second Riech...
It was designed to convince the citiezens of Rome, that tryanny is O.k.

Just as you would not believe things on the news, or on this forum. You must observe every detail, and find the truth...

I am downright angry, with all the horible acts our government has gone unpunished for... Its high time, someone, or something, stood up up for humanity, and at least, tried; to undo, all the wrong, thats goes unrighted...

They are going to round up all the christains and hippies... literally; they they are going to round us up, and ship us off to a cattle camp... just like the germans did... Im quite happy, and very exited...
Im the only person i know, who is looking forward, to there being a war...
I aint sure if we are gona, have... civil war, or world war, here in the states, but I will be happy either way...
Im just sick of waiting on the C.I.A. If your coming to my house... Show up already, Im geting impatient!

aside from the usual, ready for war, whens it gona start, were do I sign up speech... I wana point out, that no electricity sounds fun right about now...
Imagine; S.O.P.A. passes... anonymous gets pissed; next thing you know, our electricity grid gets atacked, and shut...
wont that be fun? looting, killing, raping, marshal law... I cant wait!
Yall have a nice day, and hope it aint, the 'last' nice day!
(get ready for war)

edit on 8-1-2012 by AwnAegisean because: Removed, off topic details, added more relevant information...

new topics

top topics

join