It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I've been lurking for a long time here now and from the countless hours I've spent here I decided it would be great if I made a post in the introductions thread.

Well, my name is Joey but you can call me Fop,Icon or fopicon, haha. I'm currently residing in the States in Indiana. I've lived here all of my natural life and will probably remain in this state for the rest of my life.

I'm 25 years of age and I mostly keep up with paranormal, end of the world and alien threads. Same goes for in real life as well.

I'm not really into TV all that much. I only use one now for my Xbox 360. So yeah, I'm a hardcore gamer. I used to game professionally but since gave that up to persue my love of music. I have several music projects and in total I've probably released around 50 albums,eps and lps. Busy busy busy. Heh.

Well, anyways, that's a bit about me.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fopicon

upload a fat rap, yo

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Welcome and i hope to see you around

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
hi

welcome...I hope you enjoy this site......we enjoy new members bringing new ideas and points of view....have fun

and we add 1 to the tally......nice

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Fopicon

Welcome to ATS!!

Hope you enjoy it here!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Welcome buddy

Curious though what games did you play as a pro ?

cs get 5?

"I'm currently residing in the States in Indiana. I've lived here all of my natural life "

Oh yea ? how about your unnatural life ?

btw is ur username gamer tag?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

For many years I played Counter-Strike 1.6 professionally and did many tournaments through out the state and country. I also for a short period played Halo Reach in MLG.

It would depend on what gamertag you mean. Is "Fopicon" my gamertag on Xbox or Counter-Strike? No. I was known as DoubleR on Counter-Strike and under Xbox 360 I'm known as Panda Astronaut.

new topics

top topics

join