It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange happened last night!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I was asleep and possibly dreaming when i started to visualise some strange being at my window... for some reason i opened the window and let this thing in.... it somehow managed to get inside my stomach.... but while this feeling was going on of something struggling to get inside, i woke up fully and lay there.... the strange thing is while laying there i still felt this thing moving inside me..... to say it creeped me out a bit is an understatement!!

Has anyone else here had a similar experience?

Have i just had my body taken by some Alien being of sorts or a a spirit? ( scary thought )

Or was this just some very weird dream? ( bearing in mind i did wake up during it)

I am Male but could this be some beginning of a phantom pregnacy? ( scary thought )

*I'll read your responses but dont think i'll have time to respond to each and every one!!*

EDIT: I HAVE NOT WATCHED ANY aLIEN fILMS OR HORROR MOVIES FOR A GOOD WHILE.....
edit on 7-1-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
perhaps you ate something that didn't agree with you...
just thinking...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
How come in none of these threads I have never seen anybody ask a obvious question like.... Have you done any drugs in the past 24 hours.....? Because alot of these people sound like they have what you call Paranoid Delusions..... No offense to the poster.... Im just saying.... But if its true, I would get an abortion asap if i was you....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Perhas you just had a stomach ache when dreaming, and that produced the dream you where having.

I remember dreaming someone calling my name for help in a dream, when in reality it was my mom calling for me to get up

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Man if that doesn't make you pro-choice I don't know what could

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Saying you could still feel this thing whatever it was , moving around in your stomach after you were awake, is sure not something I, or anyone would want to experience...

Was it just a dream or not, is something you could test using a few things.. You could get your hands on a blessed object like a rosary or some other similar item and place it right on your stomach and see if it gets hot..

If it hurts to place it there, then you just might have some real problems...

You would probably be very surprised to know that these kind of tests have been done many times using blessed objects and they have garnered results like burning when touched on a person who has some negative entity attached to them, or attempting to be...

If it truly is something bad, you should see a lot of other signs of that like having bad or very bad thoughts in your head... oppresive feeling , etc..

Hope you can update this thread with any new info.. and I hope it was just a crazy dream and not actually some negative thing...

These stories have been growing these past few years as if there is a definite movement of negative powers trying to advance itself upon mankind..
Corruption in industries and governments are increasing everywhere more than ever before, and paranormal things, or at least the reports of them, are also increasing a lot more than ever before ...

Just something to keep in mind...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
have you recently been eating curries?

jokes... I dont think an alien being or a spirit has decided to inhabit your stomach though, Im sure that what ever happened has a perfectly normal explanation. Iv heard of plenty of paranormal things but this is a first.

Good luck mate!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

One word.

Gas!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
1. Are you SURE you actually woke up and felt it?? - You could also have dreamt that you woke up. People do have dreams-within-dreams.

2. Been around any animals? Could be your body telling you that the alien inside is WORMS. du-du-durmm

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Saying you could still feel this thing whatever it was , moving around in your stomach after you were awake, is sure not something I, or anyone would want to experience...

Was it just a dream or not, is something you could test using a few things.. You could get your hands on a blessed object like a rosary or some other similar item and place it right on your stomach and see if it gets hot..

If it hurts to place it there, then you just might have some real problems...

You would probably be very surprised to know that these kind of tests have been done many times using blessed objects and they have garnered results like burning when touched on a person who has some negative entity attached to them, or attempting to be...

If it truly is something bad, you should see a lot of other signs of that like having bad or very bad thoughts in your head... oppresive feeling , etc..

Hope you can update this thread with any new info.. and I hope it was just a crazy dream and not actually some negative thing...

These stories have been growing these past few years as if there is a definite movement of negative powers trying to advance itself upon mankind..
Corruption in industries and governments are increasing everywhere more than ever before, and paranormal things, or at least the reports of them, are also increasing a lot more than ever before ...

Just something to keep in mind...

Thanks for your reply.... i've not heard of the 'Rosary' thing before or blessed object.... would a 'buddha' have the same effect? i als have a small 'Jesus christ' i picked up when in RIO of the christavaldo statue!!!! I shall try with both of these but i'm not Religious!! I'm a spiritual guy.... a good guy!!

I did used to get visited by this demon of witch a few years back... hasnt happened now for about 10 years or so which used to sit on me and hit about, hold me down and i thought was 'Succubus'.... i got rid of that and i hoping it hasnt returned in some other form!!!

This is freaking me out a bit!!

*I have read the other replies and although i did laugh.... this isnt a laughing matter.... i could have been taken over by some negative entity like the poster has mentioned. Of course it could be positive entity, its just that it was a scary experience not a pleasant one!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
How come in none of these threads I have never seen anybody ask a obvious question like.... Have you done any drugs in the past 24 hours.....? Because alot of these people sound like they have what you call Paranoid Delusions..... No offense to the poster.... Im just saying.... But if its true, I would get an abortion asap if i was you....

I've actually seen too many threads where someone mentions the OP taking drugs. Just saying.
edit on 7-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

link   
It looks like you perceived yourself living in one of the thousands of parallel universes out there. Well, if you perceived it, it happened to you. Now what to do with this entity in your stomach that you let crawl in? If you choose, expel it. I recommend that.

I can imagine if you keep it, it will interrupt your energy on the other parallel universes you happen to be existing in at all times, subconsciously interfering with the life you live in this place called the "real world". It may manifest as an illness in this world, such as a cancer, or a strange appetite. See, it is hanging on you as a baby-like being. You carry it around, you are "pregnant" with it. It will grow. It will occupy your time. It may even destroy you in this world. But, like an organ transplant, you will start manifesting some other traits. Good, bad, not the point. It is not you, but it is there hoping you will be too naive to let it go. It is a parasite; get rid of it while you still can.

My experience: I did something immoral to "earn" an entity living in my stomach area for a time. Someone with second sight saw it, said it was some demon spirit, a witchcraft spirit, who got in from a simple act of self-fornication (who knew there was a consequence to all those don't-do-its from the church? there is). It took a lot of effort to get it out and to keep it out of my soul-body. Still is a challenge. Just imagine, you are out in public, you have this thing in you, and you don't realize, some people can see what you're full of. They know, they don't tell you, it's like walking around with a fly down, shoes untied. Spiritually embarrassing.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Sandalphon because: experience

link   
I don't want to sound absurd (which will) or like I'm boasting, but I'm certain if I prayed for you, at least in person, that spirit would mount up and manifest from you. Speaking from experience.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
And this, is why you shouldn't eat cheese before bedtime

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

That sounds scary..... how do i get it out?

How will i know its out?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I had a dream recently about being shot in the stomach multiple times by an intruder of my home, i caught im intruding and he turned around and shot me 3 times in the stomach. I felt the pain, but my mental state was incredible. i had this massively incredible rush of confidence, i knew i would be fine, my mind was in warrior mode like i was dragging my half torn apart body across a battlefield to freedom, that kind of confidence.

Just reminds of my own experience, as i thought it would be interesting to consider the most bizarre "what if i was somehow experimented on, and the dream is my body/mental way of creating a reasonable scenario for the pain my stomach endured.

I have had a lot of dreams recently *(well last last year)* about unknown visitors, all mysterious.

Food for thought

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Seriously if your female you could be pregnant. My girlfriend had strange dreams about her belly before she even knew she was pregnant.

ALS

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Can't speak for the above poster, but the person will feel a release or the spirit exit from their body. I'm interested in the name of the spirit. OP if I pray and command that spirit in the name of Jesus Christ to reveal its name, would you post it here? I do NOT want you to make anything up! You will either get the name in your mind or will speak through you. Let me know if you are willing?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Lol mybad.... When i hear people like this talk in the street usually they are usually permafried orr some ice head on one... Im not judging this guy it just sounded like a joke. But alot of these threads are beyond xfiles plots.... Entertaining stuff

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I was asleep and possibly dreaming when i started to visualise some strange being at my window... for some reason i opened the window and let this thing in.... it somehow managed to get inside my stomach.... but while this feeling was going on of something struggling to get inside, i woke up fully and lay there.... the strange thing is while laying there i still felt this thing moving inside me..... to say it creeped me out a bit is an understatement!!

Has anyone else here had a similar experience?

Have i just had my body taken by some Alien being of sorts or a a spirit? ( scary thought )

Or was this just some very weird dream? ( bearing in mind i did wake up during it)

I am Male but could this be some beginning of a phantom pregnacy? ( scary thought )

*I'll read your responses but dont think i'll have time to respond to each and every one!!*

EDIT: I HAVE NOT WATCHED ANY aLIEN fILMS OR HORROR MOVIES FOR A GOOD WHILE.....
edit on 7-1-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

I have the same experience when I eat at Chilis, then when on #2 I give birth to weird black aliens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join