It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange happened last night!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Can't speak for the above poster, but the person will feel a release or the spirit exit from their body. I'm interested in the name of the spirit. OP if I pray and command that spirit in the name of Jesus Christ to reveal its name, would you post it here? I do NOT want you to make anything up! You will either get the name in your mind or will speak through you. Let me know if you are willing?

Yes, i will post here the name if it works.... how do you intend on doing this? I'm not willing to get into any kind of hypnotic trance!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Funny but no.... its not that!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

i tried it with a Buddha and christivaldo ornament.... nothing happened!!

Am i supposed to be in complete peace or in some kind of sitting.standing stance?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I was asleep and possibly dreaming when i started to visualise some strange being at my window... for some reason i opened the window and let this thing in.... it somehow managed to get inside my stomach.... but while this feeling was going on of something struggling to get inside, i woke up fully and lay there.... the strange thing is while laying there i still felt this thing moving inside me..... to say it creeped me out a bit is an understatement!!

Has anyone else here had a similar experience?

Have i just had my body taken by some Alien being of sorts or a a spirit? ( scary thought )

Or was this just some very weird dream? ( bearing in mind i did wake up during it)

I am Male but could this be some beginning of a phantom pregnacy? ( scary thought )

*I'll read your responses but dont think i'll have time to respond to each and every one!!*

EDIT: I HAVE NOT WATCHED ANY aLIEN fILMS OR HORROR MOVIES FOR A GOOD WHILE.....
edit on 7-1-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

Ok, in all seriousness you know you were asleep. YOu visualize an entity at your window and you let it in. And you wonder if it was real? If you were awake would you let some kind of entity in through your window? No. Of course it was a dream.. Cmon man. You woke up and hadn't eaten in awhile and your stomach was rumbling and you associated it with the occurrence in the dream. If you have to wonder if something is real, it probably isn't.

And to all the people trying to get you to treat it as if it's paranormal, cmon guys. Everything everyone posts in this forum isn't paranormal. Maybe 2 out of 100 possession cases I deal with are legitimate. And the legitimate ones leave no doubt. This doesn't even begin to fall into the marginally iffy category.

And just for reference, praying to Jesus does not work on all invading entities. The Church knows it and utilizes other means when it doesn't work. Lay people and common ministers make the assumption that Jesus is a one stop shop for fixing the paranormal. He isn't.

People need to look at some of these posts through a skeptics eyes. Folks want to believe so bad they think everything they read is true. It isn't. 99% of the time the mundane explanation is the right one. The Church even does more exorcisms now to placate the masses. The amount of legitimate cases hasn't changed but the church has loosened the criteria for exorcisms. They have a light version for people who don't meet the criteria because it makes them feel better. Not to mention all the tent revival exorcists and deliverance ministries out there that are conning the ignorant masses. It really is sad, people don't wanna take responsibility for their actions so they blame a demon they know isn't real.

When you see someone who is really oppressed by a malevolent entity you will understand. It's pretty obvious what is real and what isn't.

But OP, you said you were asleep and you may have been dreaming. You have your answer.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Say the Lord's Prayer ... look it up if you don't know it by heart.

See how it feels.

Repeat.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

One word.

Gas!

thats actually more painful to deal with than a being in ur stomach. The good part is u may be able to get rid of either one the same way.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Acute, postprandial upper abdominal distention?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
SInce the death of my friend in November...I've had some experiences late at night...prior to bed time...where I was fearful to sleep due to a strange/eerie feeling...felt as if I went to sleep something bad would happen to me...had a heaviness in my chest area...something just did not feel right...so I decided to leave my webcam running while I slept...so if something bad were to happen...it would at least be caught on cam...and to my surprise I didn't capture anything on the visual end of things...I did get my first series of EVP's tho...while sleeping...in a deep, dark voice...GET OUT...GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW...followed by what sounded like an evil laugh...there were more that I couldn't make out...those were spoken in plain as day...kinda creepy I must say...it was a 3 hour long recording...if anyone is interested in seeing it I can transfer it via skype...as well as any of my other recordings of EVP's...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
1. Are you SURE you actually woke up and felt it?? - You could also have dreamt that you woke up. People do have dreams-within-dreams.

2. Been around any animals? Could be your body telling you that the alien inside is WORMS. du-du-durmm

Slightly off topic but hands up if you've ever dreamt that you've gotten up to pee of a morning cause your busting and feeling releaved then really woken up not long after thinking crap ive still gotta get up and its freezing winter

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Theory:

You had a belly ache then your subconscious manufactured a dream based on the feeling in your stomach.

I'm pretty sure i'm right.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm going to apply some simple logic here - the OP *KNEW* this post would attract some rude answers, some good natured rib-poking, and some comedy, but chose to post ANYWAY.

So I'll do the OP the courtesy of saying I think he considers the experience genuine

I would start with a lot of quiet time (meditation, if you like), lay very still deeply relax and be aware of your body. be DEEPLY aware of all the little sensations which you can't be aware of every minute of every day - and decide for yourself if you can genuinely detect anything amiss / moving ... if so, then revisit the thread and we'll see what we can suggest

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The pizza you ate before bed was a little to spicy its makin you dream I wouldnt worry too much.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join