It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Shield: DHS Officers Armed With Semiautomatics Running Unannounced ID Checkpoints

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Words of wisdom to the DHS-types who will be standing in front of doors, asking for ID, operating checkpoints, etc.

It's more than likely you'll get pulled into an alleyway and stabbed to death. On a long enough timeline, the life expectancy of the average DHS goon drops to zero. The sad part is, most of them are just ignorant retards trying to do their job, and just need a bit of love and guidance to humanize them. However, they surrender that privilege when they stand around saying 'Ihre papier, bitte?' armed with modern battle gear.

So, just putting that out there. Don't be surprised if 200 to 250 million people tell you to go throttle yourself. Maybe it's time to find another job before you're dodging shanks to the ribs like a super-max prison guard, eh?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If faced with that situation, because of how my government forces me to defend myself, it will very likely be ugly for me. I'll be one of the many martyrs to the cause. I do not want this to happen, but it's sadly no longer impossible.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bobw927

Here's one even better:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
All you need to do is Google the terms, "Israeli and homeland security" to find out who's actually behind these emerging DHS trends.

DHS and its brutal programs are now in America, thanks to that altruistic country, Israel.

It is Israel that has conceptualized and is profiting from a carefully engineered "war on terror."

Who are the real "terrorists?"

Think about it, America.

F.T.G.

edit on 7-1-2012 by seasoul because: Stop tyranny now!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I saw this on the "Before It's New's" and thought I recognized the building as my local S.S. office. The article didn't say the location of the office so I didn't bother to take the 20 minute ride to see if these's officers were really there.
I just saw this thread and it is the very office I suspected. Wouldn't you know the moment I needed to jump, instead, I thought I needed to tame my suspicious mind!

I promise you I'll be there early Monday morning to ask questions and if needed, to take pictures. I'm going to make some phone calls now to my cousin who works at the court house. Maybe she can tell me something. If there's anything to share, I'll be back here to post.

edit on 7-1-2012 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
calm down americans calm down , here in the UAE more than 5 years ago , people got the chipped ID contained data like face recognition and finger prints , now we have the chipped passport and probably know where we are at the moment , and maybe next we will be chipped hell even maybe probed

We have those RFID chips, too in our Id and Passport. Fry it in the microwave oven for 2 seconds. Did it and when they tried to scan my Passport at FHA, it failed. They asked me if I did something to the Passport (because the chip did not work) I said I dont know, I got it this way. They looked over the PP and let me join the plane. When I flew back they didnt even asked me about the "not working pp"...

Now their talking about RFID licence plates...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

nice idea , but im still having the old passport , so when i get the new one ill make sure to try it + poker face

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Wow, I have not seen this. This is really getting spooky. I think the cities will become inhabitable due to all these checkpoints and growing crime and bandits looking for food and water and other supplies. It's going to get a lot worse I think.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude
Why are they still trying to push people. we will all die when the dollar collapses due to lack of food. Sheesh

That's because they are IDIOTS... they think they are part of the super class, they think they are SPECIAL...

Like any other dictatorship, the enforcers think they are gods... they have IQs of 80.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wait till they start setting up these check points at the borders of towns and cities. They've already been training to do this for some time now.

I can't repeat it enough. Get in survival mode. Get the hell out of the city, and get on your land and get prepared. Food and medicines. Oh and don't talk about it to anyone on the internet anymore.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
LISTEN UP ATS'ers!!! I see the connection between this type of training, and the soon coming devaluation of the U.S. Dollar......and the chaos it will bring. And how long will it last for DHS?? BWHAHAHAHAHA!! Are you freaking kidding me?? The gangbangers will DESTROY them! How do I know, like I've said in many other posts, I work with these types of people through a job funded by Medicaid.......the gangbangers will outnumber the DHS by a minimum of 10 to 1......and they are armed as well.......I'm also ex Infantry......my worst nightmare, would be to go into battle against the street savy gangbangers in the U.S.!! Seriously, I'm not defending them here, but I'm simply WARNING you all......they are soooo many!! And I'm telling you they are FILLED WITH ANGER even today. As I work with their families I observe it on a daily basis....the ONLY thing keeping them at bay, like a water dam, is govt benefits. When they lose them, and DHS or martial law is implimented, that DAM is going to break!! And I am outta this city!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Dude....youre a hero! Good post!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

It does feel that way, but feelings are based on belief, and we must believe only facts in this uneven mental manipulation.

The fact is that we ourselves are a part of the human race. Further, none of us (at least not the majority) have been given a hand or a voice in this, and therefore cannot be lumped in with those who did.

There are more sane than insane, just look around yourself. What do the people around you tend to do: terrorism, lies, etc., or trying to get by ethically, like most of us seem to be?

Don't allow that implication of universal madness sit on your mind so easily. Challenge its premises and at least know it is not as it seems. That means not as cut and dried, not already determined, not universally in agreement to our own destruction.

People like you and I are also part of the whole, so by definition, it is not the whole human race. Our reactions prove it. Our clean hands also.

Stay encouraged.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

yes more and more Downtown SLC UT west valley UT South Jordon UT West Jordon UT South Salt Lake UT, black SUVs new 2012 cars as well lights in the grill back window unmarked, an new alphabet soup is going around as well TRT is the new one ,tactical response team? Should point out no local as of yet, Taylorsvill UT

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
PLAN:

Get as many people that are awake to join up the DHS and get into these type of positions. When the time comes shut the department down. Subvert it from the inside.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

yes more and more Downtown SLC UT west valley UT South Jordon UT West Jordon UT South Salt Lake UT, black SUVs new 2012 cars as well lights in the grill back window unmarked, an new alphabet soup is going around as well TRT is the new one ,tactical response team? Should point out no local as of yet, Taylorsvill UT

Wheeeew...

It's getting popular I think.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
There could have been an attack threat, and the officers were posted, but in an effort to conceal any indication of rising levels of trouble in the US, the government is attempting to portray it as an training mission.

Or, it could be a litmus test... Nothing surprises me anymore.
edit on 7-1-2012 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think this was a social experiment conducted, ironically, at the 'social security' to assess the complacency and determine if anyone asserts their fundamental rights. Might as well walk around with a star of David in deutschland lol.

Also, if these 'officers' are indeed of a privatize sector/hired guns/black water, how come no one calls their local sheriff and explains there's people impersonating officers with semiautomatic weapons? Might as well throw in I think they have explosives. At least that would've been my move.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel that we live in the Matrix, except it is called America?

Does anyone believe that the American government is "of the people, by the people, for the people" as stated in the Gettysburg address?

Do you really believe that TPTB believe you are "created equal" as them?

Do you believe in "Free Speech"?

What about the 4th amendment and it's total disregard in Indiana?

What about the new law that does allow for American citizens to be detained indefinitely without "Due Process"?

How about corporations that are now "citizens"?

How about these individuals who are quite willing to stand outside a government building with automatic weapons, asking for ID's with no hesitation or qualms whatsoever?

I truly believe that America has already fallen and we are starting to see through the stage scenery. So long as "we the people" have our 'American Idol', our 'Pawn Stars', our nightly entertainment, then we are nothing more than the sheep that they believe we already are.

There will be no revolution to bring back what once was. It is to late. The peons are needed so that those in charge can feed their egos. They need to have control over something and we are that something.

The Matrix is real and we live within it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join