It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9.11.2001,The truth that hurts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
"Who is not with us he is against us".

A wound that you don't treat in time will go viral.

The simple truth.The truth that hurts.A vicious attack,and after that darkness.Darkness of the humanity.
So much pain,before and after,the pain of one nation born the pain to other nations.
Wars,so many deaths...for nothing ,nobody ask the victims of the attack what they want,if they want revenge.
Revenge,when hate darkness your mind,you go blind,and when you open your eyes to see again all you see is blood, death and destruction.
People of a nation defending their leaders,of their own fear and shame, justifying their mistakes.
The simple truth.A terrorist group that committed a vicious attack taking the lives of innocent peoples leading to hate and despair,and after that the rejection of the simple truth.
"There must be something else", "no those wore not the real terrorist"," we must look in some other places","there were no airplanes" and so on..the rejection of the truth.

When you realize there is one truth,the rejection become more stronger,and do more harm.

Maybe Bin Laden touch his goal,he didn't kill only those people but he destroy entire nations and hundred of thousands of lives lost on the aftermath.
Why.Because when someone is the strongest,he say to the weak"Don't be afraid if you listen to me nothing wrong will happen to you",But like a cat playing with a mouse,after she got bored she kill the mouse.
"you see,I've got bored of you,I promise you that I will not hurt you,but don't be afraid you will feel nothing when you will die"

Maybe this is the real WW3,10 years of darkness,but again we are blind and we don't want to see,the simple truth that always hurts.

edit on 6-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: "

edit on 6-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: i

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What your Point ?

Re-read the thread and seem very dis-jointed.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

very dis-jointed.
Depend how you read it,with what eyes.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I'm more confused now , than ever.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee

I'm more confused now , than ever.
You should't be,but is normal the acceptance of the simple truth always bring confusion.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Finding it a little hard to take your thread serious when to refer to Osama Bin Laden as Ben Laden...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

Fixed

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

There is nothing you've written that has really enlightened us. Or made us question any truth at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee

There is nothing you've written that has really enlightened us. Or made us question any truth at all.

I know,The simple words are the most painful,and the carrier of the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I disagree that the war was useless. For millenia, the Muslim world had dedicated itself to murdering each other over religious and tribal differences. The entire war between the Sunni and the Shi'ite can be summed up as a murder-fest over who inherited Mohammed's authority as a mouthpiece to god after he died. You're seeing even now, after we left Iraq, that they're still murdering each other over religious lines. We're so shocked at this and the self declared "enlightened" scholars insist this is the fault of the US, when in reality they've been slaughterign each other like this long before we ever came along. Remember how Hussein nerve gassed the Kurd minority, and Turkey threatened to invade Iraq if the Kurds formed their own breakaway province? They didn't do that because the Kurds had lousy restaurants.

Bin Laden, OTOH, was unique in that he attempted to turn this religious intolerance against the west, for the simple reason that he knew Muslim intolerance to anything outside their indoctrinization and the west's acceptance toward other cultures couldnt get along with each other, so he wanted the west to butt out. He failed not because we were stronger, but because the Muslim world couldn't give up their traditional ideologies and unite. Look at what happened- we literally invaded Pakistan and violated Pakistani sovereign territory to assassinate him, which would make any other nation on Earth go ballistic...but Pakistan let it pass because they're already preoccupied by their eons old grudge they have against the Hindus down in India. Has anyone else noticed that?

It can be argued that the war turned the Muslim ideology for intolerance away from us and back to slaughtering each other, so instead of some innocent stockbroker in the US going to work who'll be killed in a terrorist attack, it'll be some innocent Muslim girl being blown up by a car bomb becuase she went to the market at the wrong time. I don't like the cold hard mathematics any more than you do, but then again I'm not the one who thinks God is telling me it's appropriate to execute someone for being homosexual (Saudi Arabia) or murdering the coach of the Olympic tennis team because he wears shorts (Iraq). We've all seen the grace and beauty of the Olympic figure skater. You will note that not a single muslim country ever sent a female figure skater to the Olympics. The reason for that is obvious- any woman dressing in those skating outfits in a Muslim country would be stoned to death for violating their Sharia laws.

The purpose for military action against a foreign power is to protect America and American lives. This IS protecting America and American lives, despite how ugly the fact may be to look at.

What does this thread have to do with 9/11 conspiracies, anyway?
edit on 6-1-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

What does this thread have to do with 9/11 conspiracies, anyway?
You tell me that!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

they have against the Hindus down in India. Has anyone else noticed that?
I think that is a false flag.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Bin Laden, OTOH, was unique in that he attempted to turn this religious intolerance against the west
He was just a criminal.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I don't like the cold hard mathematics any more
That is the simple truth..that hurts.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
You will note that not a single muslim country ever sent a female figure skater to the Olympics. The reason for that is obvious- any woman dressing in those skating outfits in a Muslim country would be stoned to death for violating their Sharia laws.

Tuğba Karademir, female figure skater, flag-bearer for Turkey at the 2006 Winter Olympics.

Couldn't resist.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

You want to say something about a DA?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The simple truth is that 9/11 was an inside job. Sure there are terrorists that want to kill us, but there has been and always will be terrorists. Going to war with them is useless. It's pretty much like going to war on drugs, which will lead nowhere. I'm not saying give up, and just let terrorist rome around, but I think the bigger threat is whoever set 9/11 up. If they can get away with that, who knows what they can get away with. It makes me angry when people are in such denial, that our government is incapable of doing such of thing, then you have drastically underestimated the atrocities humans are capable of making.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Textthat our government is incapable of doing such of thing, then you have drastically underestimated the atrocities humans are capable of making.
I don't understand, what you consider that the government should do?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
You will note that not a single muslim country ever sent a female figure skater to the Olympics. The reason for that is obvious- any woman dressing in those skating outfits in a Muslim country would be stoned to death for violating their Sharia laws.

Tuğba Karademir, female figure skater, flag-bearer for Turkey at the 2006 Winter Olympics.

Couldn't resist.

Good point, but Turkey doesn't follow Sharia, and is actively trying to separate the state from religion. That said, I note that your own link said her family needed to move to Canada for her to get her professional training, and although she represented Turkey she actually lived (and lives) in Ontario.

If anything, this only backs up my claim in that the Muslims that emigrate to the west do so because they want to get away from the stone age traditions of their former countries. Not everyone wants to strap a bomb to their children and send them off onto a suicide attack simply because some mullah ordered them to (like that frightened retarded boy wired with explosives that turned himself over to Israeli police, a few years back).

It just occurred to me why this is actually relevent to 9/11 conspiracies. There are all these religious zealots who have been murdering each other as well as innocent people over who has the best imaginary friend for centuries...and these conspiracy people instead insist 9/11 was instead staged by some imaginary sinister boogeyman with supernatural powers. Do they even know what Muslim extremists did during the 1972 Olympics?
edit on 6-1-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
trading safety for freedom....

I think I see what you are saying.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join