It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9.11.2001,The truth that hurts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Going to war with them is useless. It's pretty much like going to war on drugs, which will lead nowhere.
Wars bring Money.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Going to war with them is useless. It's pretty much like going to war on drugs, which will lead nowhere.
Wars bring Money.

Money is useless.... We are beyond it

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Wars bring Money.

Money is useless.... We are beyond it
yes sure, whateva...then maybe oil...no sorry,not oil,hmm,let me think,what else could be,yes I know,Fear!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I don't think that 9/11 was an inside job.. but I agree with your other points, fear can help push people into irrational thinking and judgements.. and thats why we are where we are at now.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

No I mean we went to war for money, thats obvious, but what I'm trying to say is we have access to free energy, gravity. We have access to this, and with this free energy we wouldn't need money, this is what the powerful elites are greatly afraid with. Which is why they have set up this extravegent system of games, i.e. wars, politics, etc. shows that they put on to distract us from the truth. That we have the capability to end world hunger, and give everyone the standard of living they want around the world. What's sad is people know this in the back of their minds but just say "itll never happen" and guess what, it doesn't....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

I don't think that 9/11 was an inside job.. but I agree with your other points, fear can help push people into irrational thinking and judgements.. and thats why we are where we are at now.
The important think it's that something could be done before it's too late in terms of preventing a WW#

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

TextThat we have the capability to end world hunger, and give everyone the standard of living they want around the world.
That is a beautiful dream especially these days ,when civilized countries are confronting with...hunger?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

TextWe have access to this, and with this free energy we wouldn't need money, this is what the powerful elites are greatly afraid with
I think they are afraid of everything and everyone,somehow they become paranoia,they see the enemy everywhere.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

TextThat we have the capability to end world hunger, and give everyone the standard of living they want around the world.
That is a beautiful dream especially these days ,when civilized countries are confronting with...hunger?

Thats what it comes down to. We all want money, why? Well we all want to eat, and you need money to eat. We all want material things, and you need money for that. But when it comes down to the basics we all need food and water to survive. These are the things that we are forced to pay for, or die. In the end we all go to war, and fight for these things, all thought it may seem it is just for money in power, but the reason people want money and power is to ensure that they will be able to eat and survive that simple. Now if you have a free energy device in which you could create your own power to filter your own water, and to grow your own food, now imagine everyone has access to this. What would honestly be the point in going to war with each other. It wouldn't happen, because it just wouldn't make sense. The only reason to go to war, or fight with each other at that point would be just because thats what we want to do. Fortunately I think the basis for all violence starts with the human need for food and water, and the fear one has when left without. When this need is eliminated all violence war, and power over others stops as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

TextIn the end we all go to war, and fight for these things, all thought it may seem it is just for money in power, but the reason people want money and power is to ensure that they will be able to eat and survive that simple
Sorry but that is not available for the civilized countries,I do not think survival is a matter of fact I think they do not know why they start wars.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Text. Fortunately I think the basis for all violence starts with the human need for food and water, and the fear one has when left
Hmm,to take from those poor and after that k..l them is more then a crime.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

They start wars for money. We all want money. The want for that money starts with the need for food and water. Pretty simple to me. People are greedy and they want more, but in reality our wants start with food and water, thats where are wants come from. Not that civilized countries are in need of food and water, but this is because it is constantly being assesed within our minds and we make it so we always have food and water in america. We make this happen year after year, whether we have to go to war, or whatever, we'll do whatever it takes to keep it the same. But then there are variables, how do you get food and water, well you need energy, where do you get energy, oil works.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

TextWhen this need is eliminated all violence war, and power over others stops as well.
Balance of power in the world is on fear and threats, wars are like pressure valves for mankind, releases tension in the tectonic plates of political power poles.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

But then there are variables, how do you get food and water, well you need energy, where do you get energy, oil works.
I don't see a confrontation in resources right now except maybe oil,but the main reason I think it is,Madness.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

We all want money
Wanting is one and having is other,having by force is also a crime called stealing.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

your right you don't see a confrontation of resources because you live in america, or some other civilized part of the world blind to whats really going on around you. If you live in a society where you can just go to the store for food, then you have been blessed, not many are in your situation, even though you look around and see millions of people in the same shoes, this makes up small % of our human population.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

TextIf you live in a society where you can just go to the store for food, then you have been blessed, not many are in your situation, even though you look around and see millions of people in the same shoes, this makes up small % of our human population.
Even in civilized countries things started to became the same,so no worries soon enough,the things will be "better"all around the world

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

i bet you any amount you are american.(or closely affiliated country)

You are so subjective it is not even funny.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

i bet you any amount you are american.
I really don't know what I am.or where I am,me and me notebook are in jungle right now,and it's raining,I have solar battery power in this big jungle,but from time to time,the sat net signal goes down.....I am feeding with what I find here ind this huuge jungle!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

..so you're saying the Kurds DON'T have lousy restaurants?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join