It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9.11.2001,The truth that hurts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Nothing good will come out of the wars, only if they didn't exist and all governments were civilized. Yup, i'm dreaming. Sooner or later we will have a war over water. What else will they fight over once the oil pans run dry. Sidenote, Afghanistan has a huge harvest Opium, Who's over there?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mads1987
reply to post by diamondsmith

Finding it a little hard to take your thread serious when to refer to Osama Bin Laden as Ben Laden...

Finding it a little hard to take your comment serious when you refer to Usama Bin Laden as Osama..

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

You are so subjective it is not even funny.
Define subjective in this case,to present a case is not subjectivity,that is a question of action and actions are not these days.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

"The purpose for military action against a foreign power is to protect America and American lives. This IS protecting America and American lives, despite how ugly the fact may be to look at."

I disagree, this is just another case of America's inability to keep it's nose out of other peoples business. The Muslim countries have been fighting for a millenia and they will continue to fight. All we do is egg them on and assume we're doing the right thing because lives were lost.

Revenge is a darkness that will and most likely already has consumed this nation.

We want to do right by the people who's mothers, sons, daughters and fathers were lost on 9-11 but we can't even fix our own country. We want to help others when we can't even help our self. We borrow and borrow, we fail at managing our budget, we fail as a country.

America thrives in hatred and intolerance and until we accept the problem and move on, we will always have this problem.

It's time to move on and fix what we've messed up instead of worrying about everyone else's petty differences.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IceScales

Sooner or later we will have a war over water
Sooner then you think.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

Originally posted by Mads1987
reply to post by diamondsmith

Finding it a little hard to take your thread serious when to refer to Osama Bin Laden as Ben Laden...

Finding it a little hard to take your comment serious when you refer to Usama Bin Laden as Osama..

The FBI is wrong.

"Usama" is an American bastardization.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i dont care what your commentors think, i was able to understand your post.

i wish more people could see . Thank you

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is one of those threads where I know no matter what I write I will not be off topic.

I wish I did not know what I know about this...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
This is one of those threads where I know no matter what I write I will not be off topic.

I wish I did not know what I know about this...
Don't worry I know what you mean,but the pain of knowing will pass in time.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

i wish more people could see . Thank you
you are welcome.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think I get what the OP is saying...

These past 10 years have gone by in a blur..The people of the world have had blindfolds on during this time.

& as the blindfolds are slowly coming off, we've been made to sit & watch events unfold without being able to do a damn thing at all.

The truth definitely hurts.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

If the US and it's allies had just butted out, and stopped interferring in these countries, we wouldn't have created the 'terrorist' that we're all so fearful of. We're now reaping what we have sown.

Don't make me go into producing a LONG LIST of CIA instigated coups etc, in these Muslin & other countries, as I have no doubt you're aware of them as is most everyone else.
edit on 6-1-2012 by SpaceJockey1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
we all know Israel did 9/11 don't we?come on now the Truth that hurts is people choosing to not acknowledge the corruption before them

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtOfTrance
we all know Israel did 9/11 don't we?come on now the Truth that hurts is people choosing to not acknowledge the corruption before them

And where is your proof? Are you so wise that you just know stuff or are your political views clouding your ability to think clearly? Are you shoehorning facts into your reality to come up with your desired results?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by huh2142

All the Proof in the World lol

i dont care to spend more than half an hour of my time,or even 5 minutes,but if you wish me to plz insist..to me it is a matter of connecting the dots,the evidence before you,add some of your own perspectives and brain power and the answer seems inescapable(IMO)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Acetradamus

i bet you any amount you are american.
I really don't know what I am.or where I am,me and me notebook are in jungle right now,and it's raining,I have solar battery power in this big jungle,but from time to time,the sat net signal goes down.....I am feeding with what I find here ind this huuge jungle!

The jungle isn't the only thing getting thick around here. Amazing!

edit on 6-1-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The jungle isn't the only thing getting thick around here. Amazing
I am glad you like it,maybe sometimes the truth heal the wounds of the past,and we must accept it,and look in the future.If we can see just one percent of what can be done,by bringing the truth together,and give to those who need it,maybe the sun will shine again on this planet as it use to be in the past.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Amazing
And also we must take the words as they are,we give them different interpretations according with our lives or with what we have experienced in the past.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

The simple truth is the one accepted by every one doesn't matter who,when and where,but they come to peace by giving to the people time to rest the truth.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

These past 10 years have gone by in a blur..The people of the world have had blindfolds on during this time.
you are right,the truth must rest,and he will rest only when,they will accept it as he is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join