It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 End of World?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
people people people..whether is end of our day or not..nothing we can do..as afterall we are just lkiving dustparticles of nature..just live your life happily..do good and be good..End of world ? and if it is true..atleast on that day, be bold to face waht ever happens...cuz nothing can be done when nature makes a disaster to wipe us...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I know we all have different religions, so if your beliefs, or lack there of, differ from mine, youre more than welcome to share your own beliefs, thoughts or simply ignore anything Im posting.
My belief is this... No Christian should believe anything about the world ending on Dec. 12, 2012. Matthew 24:36 tells us "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
A Christian believing that the world will end on Dec. 12, 2012 would be sacrilegious.
If you knew that tonight a thief would break into your house then you would be prepared tonight. But a thief doesnt inform you that he will come, nor does God let us know when we should be prepared for his second coming.
For if we knew that on Dec. 12, 2012 Jesus would return, then on Dec. 11, 2012, there would be millions of new Christians. This is why it is for no man to know. He doesnt want us waiting til the last minute, we should always be prepared.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I wonder how long it will take before we run out of civilisations and prophecies that seemingly predict the end of the world, guess people will start making new ones, lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
not the end of the world but a rebirth some will die others will see tomorrow

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by j619pinoy
Aside from my belief that Atlantis had to have been in S.America...has anyone heard of the Mayan calendar? I hear it shows the ending of the world in 2012.

They do not say the world will end! The mayan are 100% totally accurate in there prediction december 21st 2012 is the very day when all planets align. There for the fifth age begins. Not the end of the world just the end of things as we know and a new begining takes place.

As they judged this on a 13 month based calender as the common aspect of time as we know did not exist then the date was not confirmed by the mayans. they confirmed exactly 26000 years after the date they wrote the prophecy. This will commence.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belthermar
They do not say the world will end! The mayan are 100% totally accurate in there prediction december 21st 2012 is the very day when all planets align. There for the fifth age begins. Not the end of the world just the end of things as we know and a new begining takes place.

Sadly, the Mayans failed to predict a lot of things, including the drought that caused their own civilization to collapse, the rise of the Aztecs, and the European arrivals (the Aztecs had Quetzalcoatl prophecies, but the Mayan civilization had been dead for several hundred years by that time.)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The mayan are 100% totally accurate in there prediction december 21st 2012 is the very day when all planets align

Unfortunately the Mayans couldn't see all the planets and even more unfortunately the planets (and dwarf planets) don't align in 2012.

The next one (for eight planets) is 2438, a previous one was in 2000 and we survived that. Well I did at least.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by Belthermar

Sadly, the Mayans failed to predict a lot of things, including the drought that caused their own civilization to collapse, the rise of the Aztecs, and the European arrivals (the Aztecs had Quetzalcoatl prophecies, but the Mayan civilization had been dead for several hundred years by that time.)

Mayan civilization hadn't been dead by the time the spanish arrived and the drought is just a theroy, but most likely a part to other theories which include systemic ecological collapse and political/warfare as to why the southern part fell.

The southern Mayan people most likely just moved out.

Mayan cities in the northern lowlands of the Yucatán were around till early 16th century and the Aztec were conquered before that time.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Now if we go by how the Mayans believed time was cyclic, the possibility of a new cycle happening in 2012 is possible if we look at the times now and how the southern part fell some would say the same things are happening now.

Edgar Cayce said in one of his reading the south would become a place people wouldn't want to live anymore and the north being a place people would, which fall into a synchronistic pattern.

Circle being a divine shape, crop circles believed to come from the heavens, the heavens symbolizes the divine, so we get divine shapes from the heavens in name called circles. The Mayan calendar formed in a circle believed to be a calendar based on the crops (another theory is astrology, geography and paleontology). There are several forms of Maya Calendar divination employing the sacred coral seeds (seeds or crops, which gives us a crop circles sync) which each Calendar diviner carries in a small bag with crystals and 'other small things' (Tozzer 1941). Bags being circles holding life, then we take it to a broader scale planets being circles or bags holding life held by the diviner/divine or heavens/universe. Divine Di Vine Of Vine now we get a synchronistic pattern again with crops.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
is there anything that we can do to prepare for what might happen in 2012?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Since it's a non-event I'd suggest you plan for normal activity. If you think the world is going to end, may I suggest you give all your stuff to charity - several years before.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
dont be think so much never will happen in enjoye the life.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Jesus , if you believe the New Testament talked two thousand odd years ago about the end of the age.

"The harvest is the end of the age, the harvesters are Angels, the wicked will be thrown into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth" - the Synoptic Gospels, Matthew, Mark and Luke.

The Astrological age we are in now is the Age of Pisces, an astrological age lasts 2160 years. So back at the BEGINNING of the age of Pisces, if you believe the New testament Jesus talked a lot to the Apostles about the end of the Age.

We are now almost at the end of the Astrological Age of Pisces, two thousand or so years later.

The END OF THE AGE !.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce said in one of his reading the south would become a place people wouldn't want to live anymore and the north being a place people would, which fall into a synchronistic pattern.

He also stated under trance...
-Great upheaval in Western America (a future map with CA underwater)
-Volcanoes at north and south pole (there is current volcanic activity taking place in these areas)
-Switching of the poles (up for debate)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ultra_phoenix

hahha i am not even married hahah ..we gonna die ..i dont wanna die virgin hahahah
jk i dont believe that crap actually if any thing gonna happen it wont tell U yaa ...so live ur life like that is ur last day ..no one know what is gonna happen 2marrow. keep smilling..
yooo punjabi pride

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

Actually the "switching of the poles" isn't up for debate. Cayace DID predict the date that the poles began to shift, they are shifting (or slipping) now, and soon they will switch. This is scientifically documented. Eddy was right about the date, but people assume that he was predicting the "event" as a flash point when Ed was really pointing out the date that the process would start!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Cayce also predicated the year of the second coming of Jesus to be 1998.

Unless I missed something he's not here, unless he's a ten year girl running around somewhere.

Yep pole shift-yes in the past the poles have shifted, the last noted occurance was 800 million years ago and it seems to have taken 20 million years to shift 50 degrees.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I HAVE SEEN AND READ EXTENSIVE INFO ON THIS SUBJECT. SCIENTIST ARE CONFIRMING NOW THAT THE SUN WILL BE SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM IN 2012, AND THAT HASN'T HAPPENED IN 75,000 YEARS. THEY THINK THAT WILL "DO SOMETHING" TO OUR MAGNETIC FIELD, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT. I THINK NO ONE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN, OR HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE, BUT IT IS SURELY SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT. I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALL THE TIME TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST, BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN. I THINK IT WILL HAVE A GREAT IMPACT ON OUR ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM. JUST MY OPINION. THE SUBJECT IS EXCITING!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Crakeur]

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join