2012 End of World?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

Howdy PammyK

Well first may I suggest you drop the all caps! Its very annoying and very much a Faux pas in Netiquette.

......BE SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM IN 2012, AND THAT HASN'T HAPPENED IN 75,000 YEARS.

Hans: Huh? Its always in the middle of solar system, did you mean something else?

THEY THINK THAT WILL "DO SOMETHING" TO OUR MAGNETIC FIELD, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT.

Hans: Who by name are these odd scientists? 2012 will have as much impact on us as will 2011 and 2013, they are simply dates and have ability to change anything.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Cayce also predicated the year of the second coming of Jesus to be 1998.

Unless I missed something he's not here,

See? that's the real funny thing... You Did Miss Something. Just as Cayce did about the pole shift Cayce predecited the starting point of the starting point of the returning...

Just because you didn't witness it doesn't mean others didn't around the world.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well gosh darn it no one sent me an email on it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

why would they? If they did would you have believed it? No, you wouldn't. Nor did they believe it. "Jesus" returns like a sheep to the shearer (clipper), to have all his "wool" (hair) removed from him. Hair as in spiritual "proof" if you would. No one believes him, they all pass him off as a "crazy", just as you would.

What then is the point?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The point is that Cayce made up a lot of stuff

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Your point is NULL. Cayce didn't make up alot of stuff. Alot of the stuff Cayce (DID SEE) spoke upon was misunderstood by the readers and inturpeters of his works.

Cayce wasn't wrong, you are.

Just like nostradamus's works. Someone says: "Nostradamus says this will happen", but when it doesn't happen people think Nostradamus was wrong. They are wrong! It was the "someone says" that was wrong.

Those that really understand the works of the prophets don't speak because they are observers. Those that speak are most often looking for attention and/or a payday.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
the asteroid Eros passes earth on December 19th 2012, and Nostradamus predicted a cataclysmic impact by an extraterrestrial object. Coinkidink? I think not._javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by Hanslune
Cayce also predicated the year of the second coming of Jesus to be 1998.

Unless I missed something he's not here,

See? that's the real funny thing... You Did Miss Something. Just as Cayce did about the pole shift Cayce predecited the starting point of the starting point of the returning...

Just because you didn't witness it doesn't mean others didn't around the world.

Maybe he did, maybe....

Your "Jesus" you speak about that edgar cayce said would come back, his name is John Wilcock. He does the same thing as edgar did, except being aware and be able to remember, looks like edgar cayce, went to the edgar cayce hospital in 1998, and even speaks the good word of 2012 and the Enlightenment. Everyone started telling him that he is jesus so he kinda went in hiding. Not so much anymore but he is still holding back.

If he is, he dosn't know it, nor agree with it.

But don't discredit edgar, he has a good track record-

Foresaw the Stock Market Crash and Great Depression
Foresaw the rise and fall of Adolf Hitler
Foresaw a world war that would begin in 1936
Foresaw America's 1941 entry into the war
Foresaw the deaths of Presidents FDR and JFK
Foresaw India's independent from Britain
"Knew" Giza monuments in Egypt were aligned with the stars as of 10,500 BC
Foresaw the rebirth of the nation of Israel
Foretold the discovery of the land from Atlantis
Foresaw the collapse of Soviet Union and communism
Foresaw the alliance of Russia and US
Foresaw Russian religious freedom and religious movement
Foresaw a shift of the earth's poles around the millennium
Foresaw the rise of the aviation and radio industries
Foresaw the development of infra-red vision for night vision
Foresaw the union of the radio and telegraph industry

Foresaw the day of his own death on January 3, 1945.

And that is just a little tiny bit. he had something like 14k predictions/ cures, he mostly was a healer, the prediction stuff came later.

Maybe he is, maybe...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Edgar Cayce predicted Atlantis would rise in 1958. There also is no records of whom he actually treated and for what. Most of his "readings" were very basic and he would recommend some herbs.

www.skepdic.com...

I do not believe Cayce had any powers, other than the power to fool people.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I hope it ends soon. I couldn't be more ready.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
ya how lucky did we get to be the generation that the world is just suposed to come to an end randomly

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008Edgar Cayce predicted Atlantis would rise in 1958.

And who here can say what that truly means? Sure YOU and others assume your own meanings to the words, likened to the "mythology" that you don't truly undersand, people assume meaning and when their meanings don't come to pass they pass the words off as wrong.

However other inturpetations of hidden meanings did come to pass.

I could try to explain the meaning, however if you were to know you'd know.

Was "Atlantis" the people or the place?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I commend much of each of your research efforts however one's research is only as good as ones data and evidence that is present. Unfortunately the planet currently does not maintain the data in order to answer all the questions that many of you ask. What DOES have the ability to reach for such data and bring it back to this planet is the connection to the divine. Some have had it in the past, more and more are coming within such gifts the closer we get to the December 21, 2012 11:11GMT end.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
No its not.

Just a transition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by joehayner

In 2012 there is end of the cycle of atmosphere the ozone layer will stop abrupting the UV rays from SUN and the maneto cyclone coming to earth
and will burnt out all the nature will evaporate all the water on the planet nothing will be there within some minutes everything will get destroyed and all the planet will turn into an gassous state just revolving to sun

At the same time 30 th of dec 2012 all the planet are coming in a straight line which happens within 9 lakh years will make a very big change in the atmosphere

the earth will start its revolution again from begining
all the living creatures will take birth again in new atmosphere which will be different than this atmosphere.
...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ..........................................................................................................................and the new life will start again.
this is our last birth on earth.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
we are not going to die who ever said this is just getting there kicks out of making everyone parinoid and its not working with me im living past 2012 i dont know about the rest of you

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well great another doomsayer. Hey since you are going to die please send me all your stuff and money - since you won't be needing it.

Date the cheque the day after the day you think the world will end, LOL

What are your plans for the last few years?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

^seems they have no plans then

who really knows what 2012 will bring though my perception of it is that it will be some sort of re-birth for many. not in the 'die then live again' type though i imagine an awakening of some sort. i'm hoping so anyhow because btw i want the 50's-70's relived again (and not just for the fashion either
) though for the sincerity and living life to its fullest days.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by enlighten2012]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
One doesn't know what 2012 will bring but it will have nothing to do with or be influenced by the Mayan's calendar starting a new cycle. Anymore than our January 1st recycling of the year.

There will be mountains, large mountains of woo created over this event however. It should be interesting to see just how outlandish the hype gets.

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join