It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 End of World?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thura

Well, well
... who'd of thunk it ? Thanks for passing that on I'll be reading the whole thing asap

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Howdy Woodwytch

Actually the same physical laws apply just (y)our interpretations vary.

1. I believe there is a high probability that the dead pharaoh's were....(placed in the queen's pyramids)

An interesting idea

Please present the evidence to support this contention. But then one must ask what were the main pyramids for and why were they set up as tombs? (designed to be sealed) and containing sarcophagus. Considering the small spaces available in the tombs of the Queen's why would they put a Pharoah into that after building a massive pyramid, with a sarcophagus and the wall decoration? Perhaps you could comment on The Pyramid of Khentkaues II at Abusir?

And what dogmatic views have you taken up to replace the ones you say you rejected? Which explanations did you find wanting in Egyptology – there a number that ARE questionable/subject to revision but I was wondering what specifically you objected to.

I have heard of that books and had read previously of how Einstein (and his wife perhaps) came up with his important papers. I have put that book on my to read list, thanks.

Oh you will find the Scott Creighton threads of interest, except of course his acceptance of the mainstream belief in the pyramids being used as tombs?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
So much conscious thought on this subject...

Your awareness is heightened as this date draws nearer than many of you believe. Proceed with your lives as you wish, but know that as we come into the new year the world will be a wholly different place.

Cash will be mud. Gold will be an artifact. Weapons will be blood. Drugs will be gold. Generators will be houses. Fuel will be souls. Food will be ash. Health will be sick. Death will be water.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Howdy (again) Hanslune,

Ok, this seems to have come full-circle now ... it's obvious we're both equally as passionate about our ideas/beliefs call them what you will ... and that's great. But I genuinley wish you could look beyond the documented statistics that have been gathered by 'experts' ... maybe it's just not your time yet !

It was only after I looked at the subject from 'both sides' of the argument that I made my choices ... even these should be flexible enough to update and save, new and relevant input as and when it presents itself ... do you at least agree with that ? I didn't just wake-up one day and think 'today I'm going to become gullible and exccentric (sorry if I've shattered your impression). I weighed-up all the information I could absorb. As a result I came to realize that 'my' suppositions on these matter are just as valid as anything the 'experts' have presented the world with to date. As far as I'm aware there is no irrefutable, rock-solid evidence on either side of the debate.

This is all getting a bit 'groundhog day' so I'm only going to continue this exchange of opinions if you have something that will make me believe you had it right and I had it wrong.

(still working on my thread 'EXPERIMENT MAN ... LABORATORY EARTH') ... it should answer the questions you asked me in your post;

1. Satellite Pyramids (why I think pharaohs were buried in them)
2. Real purpose of large Gizeh Pyramids etc.
3. Khentkawes (interesting you should bring her up)!

love & light from the woodwytch.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Howdy Woodwytch

I started at the age of 13-14 to read fringe materials-which led to seeing in them their internal contradictions which led to going into the real knowledge. At that time I was reading 90% fringe and 10% science, I've now switched that percentage to 10% fringe and 90% science.

I worked as an Archaeologists for a few years and remain a passionate amateur still.

There is a lot of solid rock hard irrefutable knowledge on the side of Science - let me give you one - the Pyramids are primarily made of limestone, we know where the quarries are and we know were the rubble from those quarries was dumped. I can list a lot of other types of "rock solid data", it does exist. Do you doubt the pyramids are primarily made up of limestone?

If no data is "real" there is no point in studying anything!

I look forward to your future thread

Regards

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It keeps getting more and more curious

One thing is the first obsession from either the Mayans or the people studying the Mayans about 2012.
But now in our time and age so many more or less important things are proposed to happen that year.

Fx. the invisible tank story which they plan to have ready for 2012...

The Chinese will land the first unmanned probe on the moon in 2012, which none but the Americans have visited so far... maybe that will spark some hidden truths to come out or show us that all our thoughts were wrong.

and I seem to recall some more events but my attempt to remember them all had the opposite effect on my brain.
Ofcourse it might just look like important events in a local time point of view...

[edit on 6/11/07 by flice]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
..thought to include this quote from someone who grew up semi-Mayan, relevant to this thread's premise... I've gone through a majority of the thread and haven't seen it mentioned yet; someone within mentions the 'dark rift' part of the universe and that's something I've noticed to potentially be 'otherworldly' happening around 2012. Imagine seeing a portion of the Universe during the daylit hours, amazing.

Also, someone recently asked about the Spanish Conquest ruining Mayan artifacts, to answer, yes, they did. They burned most of their writings, all that's left is three codices (a fourth exists in a Mexican museum, presumed to be fake) and the Popol Vuh, a Mayan Bible of sorts, those and a couple of other scattered writings, so there could be more uncovered in 2009, I started a thread about a 'search for secret chambers' in a Belize temple that could hold more artifacts -- the rooms have never been disturbed.

Carlos Barrios says he was born into a Spanish family on El Altiplano, the highlands of Guatemala... Mr. Barrios is a historian, an anthropologist and investigator. After studying with traditional elders for 25 years since the age of 19, he has also become a Mayan Ajq'ij, a ceremonial priest and spiritual guide, Eagle Clan.

Years ago, along with his brother, Gerardo, Carlos initiated an investigation into the different Mayan calendars. He studied with many teachers. He says his brother Gerardo interviewed nearly 600 traditional Mayan elders to widen their scope of knowledge.

"Anthropologists visit the temple sites," Mr. Barrios says, "and read the stelas and inscriptions and make up stories about the Maya, but they do not read the signs correctly. It’s just their imagination...Other people write about prophecy in the name of the Maya. They say that the world will end in December 2012. The Mayan elders are angry with this. The world will not end. It will be transformed. The indigenous have the calendars, and know how to accurately interpret it, not others."

www.chiron-communications.com...

[edit on 23-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I dont know if this is an old thread as i read to page 14 and it bought up a very good point in my mind, so i'll put it here.

The egyptians have carvings of helecopters and the layout out of the planets on their walls and buildings.
so lets start there....
people were simple and lived on the land respecting each other, then these GODS came down in space ships and messed with DNA to make human hybrid rulers.

In 2010 the elite will go up into space with DNA samples.
The poles will shift causing havoc on the world and life will change as we know it, And after wards life will be simple and we will respect people and there will be text written of what happened.

We will forget what happened in a couple of hundred years and all of a sudden these GODS in space shipe come down and mess with our DNA.

see the pattern here?

I am a soveriegn individual and this is the repetetive pattern i have uncoded, we as a species need to break from this repetitive pattern before we can move forward, and this needs to happen NOW by taking them out of power and partial dismantling of all our weapons systems. around the globe.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Dar Kuma]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Howdy Dar Kuma

Thanks for an unusual posting:

Actually the Egyptians don’t have pictures of helicopters at one site, its just a misread/misunderstood piece of inscription. Not sure what you mean by the “planets on the walls”, is this a reference to Sitchin’s claim of a cylinder seal showing the planets?

people were simple and lived on the land respecting each other, then these GODS came down in space ships and messed with DNA to make human hybrid rulers.

Well no, mankind has been having fighting with one-self going on at least 10,000 years, our hunting-raiding culture was well established before that.

In 2010 the elite will go up into space with DNA samples.

Unique idea – how can I join the elite?

see the pattern here?

Oh yes I see a pattern

I am a soveriegn individual and this is the repetetive pattern i have uncoded, we as a species need to break from this repetitive pattern before we can move forward, and this needs to happen NOW by taking them out of power and partial dismantling of all our weapons systems. around the globe.

Wouldn’t we need the weapons to defeat the elite? By claiming to be a “soveriegn” are you a king somewhere or is this the 90’s US militia style sovereign who doesn’t pay taxes and doesn’t need a fishing license, and thinks the county sheriff is the highest official who should exist?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Good post Hanslune

ok, its not a heleicopter but that was probly on an altered photo, but i just found this pic
radiantwoman.files.wordpress.com...

and while the helicopter is not there, there does seem to be some sort of space ship with the alignment of the planets to the left

We dont need the weapons to defeat the elite, just take them out of power, it cant be that hard...can it?
There are more people than police and while yes, some may get badly injured it will be for the greater good, call it a war against the police state and the good people, we can do this.
and when we succeed we can gain access to these top secret military bases and shut them down.

and please, a king?
i wouldnt even take the title, but yes, we do not need all this top security in a civilised spiritual society.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Dar Kuma]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dar Kuma

ok, its not a heleicopter but that was probly on an altered photo, but i just found this pic
radiantwoman.files.wordpress.com...

and while the helicopter is not there, there does seem to be some sort of space ship with the alignment of the planets to the left

thats actually the Pleiades, and the cylinder seal shows the Akitu festival

The name Akitu is very ancient. In the third millennium BCE, the Sumerian population of southern Mesopotamia celebrated the á-ki-ti-še-gur10-ku5, the festival of the sowing of barley. It was celebrated in the first month of the year, that is in March/April.

www.livius.org...

The setting of the Pleiades, celebrated during the fall in November/December, brought with it death and endings; and the rising of the Pleiades, celebrated in the spring during March/April, came new birth and beginnings.

Dar Kuma how old are you ?

[edit on 27-11-2007 by kerkinana walsky]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerkinana walsky
Dar Kuma how old are you ?

so there not aligned planets, ok
i just thought they were, watching too many videos on youtube i guess.

I'm 33, kerkinana

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
youtube probably isn't the best place to do research Dar Kuma.
if you want to learn about Mesopotamia try this
www.mesopotamia.co.uk...
its a bit simplistic but will give you an idea
and I guarantee no Europeans are present

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
4 years and a few weeks to go.......

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
i read from a book, the writer do some research, by "islamic" calculation, and depending on his research, it'll happen at 2015-2020

just like the network album.. money money 2020

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It took a video game to get me started on the topic and since those few days ago I've really gotten into it. I started reading this whole thread, I got to the sixth page then discovered there was 30 so I quit. But in those first 6 is some pretty interesting stuff. It's hard for me to determine if I believe in this world ending or not. There is no possibilities everything is permitted.

Anyways I will be following this thread for a little while since I find it so interesting. The preceptions and anticipations all uniquely described. Also there is a lot of 'evidence' supporting the possibility of any occurance at 12212012, I was just wondering if anyone has a strong claim that there is a high possibility of nothing happening; I like to be fair.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Howdy Iamcrazy

The Maya used a complex calender to keep track of various religious events. The present calendar started in 3114 BC and will end in 2012 when it will restart. If you believe the world started in 3114 then you can also believe it will end in 2012. The Maya have shown that they have no ability in "predictive" arts.

They failed to predict:

There own civilizations decline
There torment by the Aztecs and others
The arrival of the Spanish and the lost of their last independent city 1697
There treatment by Mexicans as second class citizens

December 21 2012 will be a normal day like all others

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It's only after factoring in other apects of Prophecy do you beging to get the larger picture of the "end of the world" in 2012ish.

There are actually about 2 dozzen that can be added, but I'll stick to two.

First you've got to realize that the end of the calander is equated to the new age and the "endtimes". After all when is the "end times" but when time ends. But that is a mute point.

There's what is known as the Pope Prophecy by one St. Malachy.

Malachy was a man on the way to rome struck with a vision of the popes from his time until the "end of the world". As the real storie goes, he was given a list of 111 popes with a last "pope" statement. Somewhere along the lines it got confused as 112 popes. However, with this world's new pope we've entered into the last of the list of 111 popes until the end of the world. The "dark pope", (dark not being evil) could be the last in the line of popes, that means the pope that's in power now, or it could be a pope put into place while the world is in the midst of trouble.

When you factor in the ages of 111 people, all dying at diffrent times, you have to realize this is far more then cowincidence that we should aline "the last pope" on the list within so close of a date of 2012.

Now if you also factor in several Nostradamus statements about the 3rd antichirst, you'll have to be sporting some really thick blinders not to understand the reality of the date of 2012.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Abraham Virtue

Ha, you sound like Ayn Rand. She said almost the exact same thing. Something about how she will not die, but the world will.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
In 2012 the universe will continue to exist.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join