It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Lord doesn't say but with what happened in the Iowa Caucus....is it Rick Santorum?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This messenger, hears from Heaven much about the coming Presidential election.

Christians, hey dear non-Christians, pray, pray, pray for God's candidate,
our country will be blessed, a return to following God, a people for life.

+ + +

Messages given a Chosen Child in Chicago

December 24, 2011 (9:53am)
Tell My beloved children to accept the peace I give you today. Tomorrow will bring about great joy in the world for the Prince of Peace will come into your hearts. He wants to remain with you. If you are in the state of grace He will abide with you until your next fall. Always get to Confession as soon as possible for you know not when the Lord will call you home. Be of good cheer and let nothing disturb you at this holy time. The enemy doesn't like peace he wants confusion and turmoil in your lives. Pay him no heed when he comes with all his negative thoughts trying to rob you of your peace. When you are with your families get together and say a prayer for the protection of your country. These prayers will go a long way in being heard. Oh My children don't stop storming Heaven for a good president to lead your country. The media and those behind them have you convinced you only have two choices. This is not true My children. The candidate I have chosen still has a chance if all of you reading these messages pray for that intention. Don't give in to all the propaganda you will be hearing. So My dear ones, I wish you joy and peace as you prepare your hearts for the King of King and Lord of Lords.

I love you, Jesus.

December 25, 2011 (3:38pm)
This is what I have to say on this special day. Give all glory and honor to the Lord for all His gifts and blessings. You have so many things to praise the Lord for. First is the gift of life. You all take this gift for granted and life is so meaningless to some of you. You don't seem to have respect for life anymore. This has got to change My children. This is the first important reason for the Chastisement you will all experience. There are too many of you who are so nonchalant about abortion. You don't make any effort to stop it from being legal in your country. Oh My dear children, it is sad to have to bring up such a negative story on this glorious day. If you get another pro-abortion president your country will suffer greatly. As I have told you recently there is still time to get the right person to help save your country. So many of you are now saying to yourselves we are getting tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. Well I'm also weary of having to keep repeating this to you. You must start doing something about it if you don't want to hear of it again. Start telling others what will happen if you get a pro-abortion president. Remind them of these words that you must pray more if you are to mitigate the Chastisement. It can be done if enough of you pray for this intention. All Heaven is praying for this to happen.

I love you, Jesus.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

+ + +

Tell My beloved children to accept the peace I give you today. Tomorrow will bring about great joy in the world for the Prince of Peace will come into your hearts. He wants to remain with you. If you are in the state of grace He will abide with you until your next fall. Always get to Confession as soon as possible for you know not when the Lord will call you home. Be of good cheer and let nothing disturb you at this holy time. The enemy doesn't like peace he wants confusion and turmoil in your lives. Pay him no heed when he comes with all his negative thoughts trying to rob you of your peace. When you are with your families get together and say a prayer for the protection of your country. These prayers will go a long way in being heard. Oh My children don't stop storming Heaven for a good president to lead your country. The media and those behind them have you convinced you only have two choices. This is not true My children. The candidate I have chosen still has a chance if all of you reading these messages pray for that intention. Don't give in to all the propaganda you will be hearing. So My dear ones, I wish you joy and peace as you prepare your hearts for the King of King and Lord of Lords.

I love you, Jesus.

This is what I have to say on this special day. Give all glory and honor to the Lord for all His gifts and blessings. You have so many things to praise the Lord for. First is the gift of life. You all take this gift for granted and life is so meaningless to some of you. You don't seem to have respect for life anymore. This has got to change My children. This is the first important reason for the Chastisement you will all experience. There are too many of you who are so nonchalant about abortion. You don't make any effort to stop it from being legal in your country. Oh My dear children, it is sad to have to bring up such a negative story on this glorious day. If you get another pro-abortion president your country will suffer greatly. As I have told you recently there is still time to get the right person to help save your country. So many of you are now saying to yourselves we are getting tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. Well I'm also weary of having to keep repeating this to you. You must start doing something about it if you don't want to hear of it again. Start telling others what will happen if you get a pro-abortion president. Remind them of these words that you must pray more if you are to mitigate the Chastisement. It can be done if enough of you pray for this intention. All Heaven is praying for this to happen.

I love you, Jesus.

Posting again, the same, so more people will read Our Lord's message.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This country has never followed God. We are not a Christian nation and never have been we are a nation of many faiths.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Faith should be kept separate from politics.

Besides, God would choose Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So let me get this right Jesus came down to earth to tell you who to vote for? also he came down and told a chosen child?
Ok I want links to this child saying this because I think you or someone has just made it up to scare/con people into voting one way.
You even quote Jesus threatening the people of the USA...unless they vote a certain way..wtf?
Your founding fathers wanted religion and politics separate I think you should listen to them.
edit on 5-1-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How many *chosen ones* is this on ATS now.....can I count that high

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This nation no longer follows God. His grace is off our country. How can
any man be enlightened for the good of the people when he is a maximum
pro-abort?

Reread the messages, especially where I underlined.

colbe

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

pro-abort?

colbe

I've read some of your posts....and the threads started by others who *follow* you.

I'm not impressed with how impressive you think you are. I'm a free thinker, not a follower of a messenger posting on the internet.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

We get it your a pro-lifer no need to make up stuff to get a point across, instead of using a "chosen child" to spread your message why not make a thread without all the Jesus stuff (or include it) to put across your views?
Messages from God don't wash with a lot of people in fact they turn off people.

edit on 5-1-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Get the flock out of here, so those of us without our head in the sand can discuss important things. You are a true sheep.
I worked in a prison today where a crazy man was speaking to himself about "true believers" and that no one in the world will survive. Maybe you should go to the doctor and get your head checked.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Right now, I think there are much more important issues at hand. If you don't believe in abortions, don't get one. Who are you that you think you should be able to impose your sense of morality on others? There are far too many unwanted children in the world, why force people to bring more in?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

pro-abort?

colbe

I've read some of your posts....and the threads started by others who *follow* you.

I'm not impressed with how impressive you think you are. I'm a free thinker, not a follower of a messenger posting on the internet.

Destinyone,

I don't have any followers. There are regulars at every thread subject,
you too.

You're not impressed with me? Good deal, I share the messages from
Heaven, now they are impressive. You're a "free thinker." Jesus said be like a child, depend on Him. Why? He is the perfect "free thinker." No
one deceives Him.

I use to be a liberal, never an atheist or new ager but I changed. I found
the love of God. I can attest, God's words in the messages show He loves you more than any person on this earth could love you and He loves every person He created more than He loves Himself.

colbe

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
So let me get this right Jesus came down to earth to tell you who to vote for? also he came down and told a chosen child?
Ok I want links to this child saying this because I think you or someone has just made it up to scare/con people into voting one way.
You even quote Jesus threatening the people of the USA...unless they vote a certain way..wtf?
Your founding fathers wanted religion and politics separate I think you should listen to them.

You have read colbe's threads and posts, haven't you boymonkey74?
He seems to think he is God's personal messenger service, and his mission is to inform all of us what it is God wants us to do, say, and even think. He is always right, and you are always wrong, he is going to Heaven, you are going to Hell. You know the type. I attempted to get a discussion thread going on this kind of thing
in this thread: Is Christianity Really Brainwashing?
If you read the thread, you can see that my original question was answered quite fully by the Christians themselves, who, finally realizing they were defeated, resorted to personal insults and name calling, and got the thread shut down.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

+ + +

I love you, Jesus.

I love you, Jesus.

With the news, I am bumping up this thread today. Keep praying Christians, pray everyone, that God's candidate for President wins!

Then, God can bless this country again.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Oh no...not you again....I don't believe that God sent you to ATS to tell us who to vote for. No matter how many times you post it...I don't think God really gives a hoot who we vote for.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I do not know, actually, but since I have been here, it is getting pretty crowded with all of the God/Jesus' personal messengers who come here. Then they start a bunch of threads and then leave them. Sad, really. What has happened to research? Has people forgotten how it works?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I do not know, actually, but since I have been here, it is getting pretty crowded with all of the God/Jesus' personal messengers who come here. Then they start a bunch of threads and then leave them. Sad, really. What has happened to research? Has people forgotten how it works?

No, it's your replies. They're not sincere and you are too hard to reach
with your way out there beliefs. Too much nonsense.

autowrench, these are serious times, this is your soul. No light or love
comes from being a witch or wiccan. And New Age, the hint is in the term, it's nonsense.

Speak to Jesus in prayer, every day talk him. Ask Him for the "grace"
to believe that He is your God and Savior.

colbe

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

No, it's your replies. They're not sincere and you are too hard to reach
with your way out there beliefs. Too much nonsense.

autowrench, these are serious times, this is your soul. No light or love
comes from being a witch or wiccan. And New Age, the hint is in the term, it's nonsense.

Speak to Jesus in prayer, every day talk him. Ask Him for the "grace"
to believe that He is your God and Savior.

colbe

Waves Magic wand over colbe......

Bright Blessings, and Prayers for Clarity for you.

Des
Wiccan, Pagan, with a splash of Buddhism.....

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Oh no...not you again....I don't believe that God sent you to ATS to tell us who to vote for. No matter how many times you post it...I don't think God really gives a hoot who we vote for.

Destiny,

I know you like me, you keep replying wherever I am. Are you aware
the rose is the Blessed Mother's flower?

God's working on you...I can feel the grace.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Destiny,

I know you like me, you keep replying wherever I am. Are you aware
the rose is the Blessed Mother's flower?

God's working on you...I can feel the grace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join