It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's have made contact with my grandpa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Okay guys this is my first attempt at a thread. I wish to tell you guys a story my grandpa has told me a couple times in my life. My grandpa lives in North Carolina and is currently an author, he mostly writes murder mysteries.

Okay so here it goes. My grandpa was about 7 years old when this happened. He said that at this point of his life the most popular thing that all the kids were playing with were Steely Marbles. He wanted these marbles so bad, more then anything in the world.

My grandpa was sitting in his trailer as a young boy with his mom and sister. According to his account of events, time seemed to have stopped. His mother and sister were frozen in place, when he said he saw two parts of the wall in his home begin to glow brightly.

Two forms began to phase through the now lit up parts of the wall. He described them as greenish-gray with large heads and large black eyes, just like out of an old science fiction movie. They seemed to be vibrating very quickly, he said. He also told me that he thinks that they didn't really look like that, they were just wearing space suits.

One of these beings held out their hand holding what looked like Steely Marbles. They then began to communicate with him, not speaking, some sort of telepathy. Although they didn't use words. He said they somehow made him know that they would like to trade what they have, for his mom and sister.

He was awe-struck and wasn't quite comprehending what was happening. He said that they then put these objects that looked like marbles into his hand, and they tingled and vibrated. He was startled so he dropped them, and they scattered all across his kitchen floor.

The beings and the marbles then just disappeared, and time continued to flow as if nothing happened.

So they seemed to take that as a no. The odd thing about this story is that these beings knew what he wanted more then anything in the world, and offered something that at least looked like what he wanted. So they had to be watching him before then.

What I also find intriguing is why they wouldn't just take them if they wanted them. Also interesting, it seems they tried to familiarize themselves with our customs and then follow them.

What do you guys think about this, anyone with any knowledge or experience about this type of thing, I would be happy to hear your take on it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pocketsando

edit on 5-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Interesting story.

I thank you for sharing the story.

Prepare to be asked a lot of questions.

I have some too, first, is your GP known to joke or tell good stories?
edit on 5-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

An interesting story......A couple things I noticed that I'll mention.
The first is that this happened when he was 7.
Children do have very active imaginations.
The second, he's a writer.....they tell stories
.......I'm not saying this is the case, but a possibility.

You should hear some of the things my grandfather told me before he died.
I'd share them with you on here, but I'd get banned for sure....lol

Thanks for sharing your story.
edit on 5-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's funny. I had a weird experience like that when I was a kid.

I was playing in the house and I jumped on the couch.
I can vividly remember a green cobra popping up from the back of the couch.
Spreading it's hood and hissing at me.

It freaked me the hell out and I ran. But when I looked back there was no snake anywhere.
My mom was either in the room or kitchen and when she looked she didn't see anything.

Makes you wonder if they aren't beaming things in.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am beginning to come across more and more stories from the 50's of direct contact with citizens. Some of them are just incredible. I get the feeling that the nukes alerted the rest of the galaxy something was going on way over here.

Due to obligations of respecting our right of free will and sovriegnty they had to ask permission in one way or another. After numerous attempts to cause a global awareness and spur a desire of a critical mass of humans to desire contact, they realized we were not quite advanced enough to handle the experience without disrupting our society.

Instead, the brave ones agreed to incarnate on this crazy planet in an attempt to raise our awareness from the inside.

I believe your grandpa. I think like many others he was both unable to integrate what he had seen and afraid of the derision he would of received because of the fear and ignorance of the collective conscious.

We've reached some kind of tipping point where men and women like your grandpa feel the risk of sharing their experiences are worth it.

On a side note, there used to be an old Cracker Jack commercial where the famous Cracker Jack man pulled a marble out of the box as a prize. I thought it was some multi colored piece of candy. Even thouh it was a black and white commercial I imagined it had all these incredible flavors and would last forever. I wanted it soo badly. Never had a spaceman offer to trade it for my big brother though. Would have snagged it straight away.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
It's funny. I had a weird experience like that when I was a kid.

I was playing in the house and I jumped on the couch.
I can vividly remember a green cobra popping up from the back of the couch.
Spreading it's hood and hissing at me.

It freaked me the hell out and I ran. But when I looked back there was no snake anywhere.
My mom was either in the room or kitchen and when she looked she didn't see anything.

Makes you wonder if they aren't beaming things in.

is that a serious statement? if so, that is pretty damn intense man

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yeah.
It's one of the few things I remember well from when I was a kid.
I don't know if it was an active imagination or soemthing else.
But I was scared.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

An interesting story......A couple things I noticed that I'll mention.
The first is that this happened when he was 7.
Children do have very active imaginations.
The second, he's a writer.....they tell stories
.......I'm not saying this is the case, but a possibility.

You should hear some of the things my grandfather told me before he died.
I'd share them with you on here, but I'd get banned for sure....lol

Thanks for sharing your story.
edit on 5-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

I thought about it when he told me, the fact he was 7, But my imagination would've never dreamed up anything like that, i don't know about you. I guess you never know, but that's part of the reason I've posted this. See if anyone's ever heard of anyhting similar.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Wow that's pretty crazy man, so have you ever thought before that it may be a similar incident as this one? you know, like a test.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

One of these beings held out their hand holding what looked like Steely Marbles. They then began to communicate with him, not speaking, some sort of telepathy. Although they didn't use words. He said they somehow made him know that they would like to trade what they have, for his mom and sister. He was awe-struck and wasn't quite comprehending what was happening. He said that they then put these objects that looked like marbles into his hand, and they tingled and vibrated. He was startled so he dropped them, and they scattered all across his kitchen floor.
They use to appear on the Silk Road long time ago,and do the same thing asking telepathic the people if they want to trade women and children,but trade was at the beginning and people didn't trust them.After a period of time when they saw that they didn't win their confidence,they've got mad and left.Well the problem was they put a curse on them and they go bankrupt.This story I know from my grandfather told by his father by his father by his father..happened long time ago.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

that is so cool. It's the possibility to get information like this that makes this site so great.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

that is so cool
I'm glad you like it,I hope they will come back one day.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

He said they somehow made him know that they would like to trade what they have, for his mom and sister.

I have to say... that is a suspicious concept of ownership they had...

Did they really think that he owned his mother and sister?

Why would they think that HE owned them? Why not his dad?

Perhaps it was a test of some sort?

Curiouser and curiouser....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
No but you should google Karla Turner.

Sounds like an abduction event. Have you had any scars you don't remember doing?

Have you had any night or day visits yourself? I ask because it usually runs in families.

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I personally have never experienced anything significant, besides seeing starts move.

And I don't believe my grandpa's father was around

new topics

top topics

join