It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Haywood and wife , Found dead. Radio personality of 50 years. Talk Radio.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Something just does not ring rite with this.
Bill Haywood has been a talk show personality here in AZ for 5 decades.
They are found shot dead in a hotel room. It is ruled suicide.

First, here is an article about the Death:

PHOENIX (AP) -- Former Phoenix radio personality Bill Heywood and his wife have been found shot to death in a Scottsdale hotel room. Scottsdale police said Wednesday they received a call from an employee at the Homewood Suites near Scottsdale and Mountain View roads reporting the discovery of two bodies. Heywood and his wife, Susan both had gunshot wounds to the head. Two handguns were found close to the bodies. Hotel staff told officers Susan Heywood checked into the hotel Tuesday night. The couple had no contact with the guests after that time. At this point in the investigation, Scottsdale police say there's no evidence that anyone else is involved. Evidence at their Phoenix home indicates the Heywood's had planned their deaths. Bill Heywood was a popular host of morning shows on KTAR, KOY and KFYI for several decades.

Link :hosted.ap.org...

Now here is a link to the history of his career and the people he knew . Makes me think something funny is up.
I have heard this man on the radio many times. It just does not strike me rite. He ever came across as the unstable type. Very strange.
Heywood hangs up the mike after 45 years

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/5/2012 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

People kill themselves all the time. I've known 3 people in my life who commited suicide and in each and every case I found it hard to belive that they would do such a thing.

It's sad, but it happens.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not one person heard 2 gunshots in a hotel at night?????????

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Here's something that doesn't sit right with me: flying. You mean to tell me that an "aircraft" as heavy as 100 tons can "fly" through the air on little wings? Really? That doesn't add up to me.

You're going to tell me those little engines create enough thrust to propel a 100 ton aircraft, made out of aluminum, through the air at hundreds of knots? Bull Hockey! And another thing, "they" say aircraft are made out of aluminum. Seriously? Aluminum? It's all - obviously - a conspiracy.

Just because you don’t understand, or have adequate knowledge of, a particular subject matter doesn't mean there is a conspiracy.

See what I did there?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I can not prove anything one way or the other, but I do find it strange. For them both to agree to to do it as well?
Even more strange

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

A plane just flew over my house. I didn't hear a thing. It must be a holographic image and a conspiracy.

Alternately, the conditions needed for me to physically hear the aircraft were not met, and therefore, there was nothing to hear. The engines were, in fact, loud as hell but, due to many variables (distance, mainly), I didn’t hear them. That doesn’t mean they weren’t deafening. It just means I wasn’t in a position to hear them.

Or, it’s all a HUGE conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I can not prove anything one way or the other, but I do find it strange. For them both to agree to to do it as well?
Even more strange

I talked to an aeronautical engineer and she explained to me how aerodynamics work but, that doesn't prove anything one way or another. I saw *two* planes flying today, which means she’s twice as likely to be full of it.

Or, I'm still basing conspiracy-think on my lack of understanding.
edit on 5-1-2012 by SlightlyAbovePar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

You're being a rude smart-arse, and showing yourself up, since you ask.

I've also known a couple of people who've committed suicide unexpectedly, and it's hard to accept. Equally, something may be found in the future to indicate that this case wasn't as it seems.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ok, this post has nothing to do with planes. Please stop derailing.
I live in AZ and have heard this guy my whole life. He has a show here many years ago and was replaced by
Glen Beck, then went onto KTAR talk radio.

He was well known in the valley here. The whole thing seems odd . They left behind a daughter.
I know they lost a house in foreclosure , but that was in 2009, though some sources are saying this is the reason?
Who kills themselves two years after you lost a house. Not to mention he is in real estate .

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

He was into high end real estate......maybe he lost everything he worked for and some...

He was a celeb in his region and maybe he just couldn't bare the humiliation...some people just can not go back to square one and start all over again after retirement.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

Hey, can you go ahead and make another post to prove your genius? We don't understand what you're trying to say, so we need at least 5 more posts with similar examples.

Nobody is saying this is some kind of conspiracy, but they are talking about the strange circumstances. I find it strange that they would check into a hotel instead of doing it from the privacy of their home. Thanks for bringing attention to this OP.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Ok, this post has nothing to do with planes. Please stop derailing.
I live in AZ and have heard this guy my whole life. He has a show here many years ago and was replaced by
Glen Beck, then went onto KTAR talk radio.

He was well known in the valley here. The whole thing seems odd . They left behind a daughter.
I know they lost a house in foreclosure , but that was in 2009, though some sources are saying this is the reason?
Who kills themselves two years after you lost a house. Not to mention he is in real estate .

So what? You've heard him on the radio. You do not know him personally and as such your feelings of it not sitting "rite" with you are quite frankly..absurd.

You have no idea of what has been going on in this couples private lives and for the record, married couple kill themselves quite regularly too..together!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He was about to do a show on disclosure an operative he had been in contact with that was going to give out names and the dates of the cities that the events would occur in. He suggested that it might cause mass panics in those cities that this was going to happen in.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by STEADFast
He was about to do a show on disclosure an operative he had been in contact with that was going to give out names and the dates of the cities that the events would occur in. He suggested that it might cause mass panics in those cities that this was going to happen in.

Oh well thats it then. The MIB killed them.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

That's the part that makes me suspicious about the situation. If it was a suicide someone would have heard the gun shots. Unless they put silencers on the gun, but why would they do that if they were killing themselves? There would be no reason for it.

Did this man indicate that he was going to release some important information on air?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

......and you're being an arrogant sychophant. We could do this all day.

Just because someone doesnt understand, nor have adequate knowledge of, a partuclar issue does not mean there is a conspiracy at foot.

That's the point.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You're right; it has nothing to do with airplanes.

It's about the parallels.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy board. You can say that about any topic on this board.
Some people just like to troll.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by STEADFast

No, He has not been on the air since 2005. line 2

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
They were found because a note left on the door, was found by the maid that just said " 2 suicides inside"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join