It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Haywood and wife , Found dead. Radio personality of 50 years. Talk Radio.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

Hey, can you go ahead and make another post to prove your genius? We don't understand what you're trying to say, so we need at least 5 more posts with similar examples.

Nobody is saying this is some kind of conspiracy, but they are talking about the strange circumstances. I find it strange that they would check into a hotel instead of doing it from the privacy of their home. Thanks for bringing attention to this OP.

I never said I was a genius & it's obvious you don’t understand the point I'm trying to make. It’s not for a lack of trying.

Okay, forget conspiracy. Why is any of this strange? Because you, reading an internet news report, deem it so? You don’t think the actual crime scene investigators know just a tad bit more about homicide/suicide than you do? Do you think it's possible they have access to a whole lot more information than what the reporter is willing to produce, or they feel is in good taste to share with the public?

Actual professionals have come to a conclusion, and shared it. Based off of all the available information. You are reading a news report researched and produced by someone else. Without any knowledge of the scene beyond what someone has chosen to produce for you, how can you claim.....anything?

You're claiming there is something that doesn’t add up, based on a gut feeling. I am sharing my belief that you don’t have sufficient information to make that call. I don't think it's productive to entertain speculation of .......something......nefarious going on, without the basis to do so.

That's the point.

edit on 5-1-2012 by SlightlyAbovePar because: clarity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

Hey, if you showed this attitude with your first post you wouldn't have put so many people off. I stared your post and I agree with what you say. You're correct in that we don't have all the facts to make a conclusion, but the facts presented in the story were interesting to say the least. That doesn't mean I think there is a conspiracy, but just that it's odd. Take care.

<< 1   >>

join