It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If it happens it happens but I am not going to let things like this take my mimd away from the immediate tyranmy we are facing. If it happens then cool, i dont know if she is right or wrong, she may be lying she may be not, who am I to say otherwise

Personally i think it would be kind of cool to see something like that happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This may be a coincidence but when people do a certain practice of meditation that involves sitting in a completely dark room for 3 day and nights, its supposed to stimulate the pineal gland to its full extent and cause hallucinations, trance states and 3rd eye opening.

So she is saying there will be 3 days and nights of complete darkness, not even starlight and no electrical power(which would prevent lights from being turned on.

So what if this 3 days and nights of total darkness is meant to stimulate the pineal glands of people on a major scale, expanding the conciousness of the masses which will some how trigger the move into the 5th dimension she is talking about.

Don't ask me about specifics this is just what i pieced together from my limited knowledge on the subject.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Is she really who she says she is? For the folks moaning about not finding much in google, you tried searching in Japanese? just a thought. Anyone Japanese here who can vouch for who this is

Very interesting video, potentially world changing stuff if she is really who she says she is. S&F for posting.

EDIT, view count on youtube (chemlin) uplodad currently stands at 302
Other video (women4truth) upload stands as 303.
edit on 5-1-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
got damn i've heard of this 3 days of no light deal before,....but i can't remember where.

it's the dark night of the soul.

from what i remember it's going to be 3 days (the 3 days after winter solstice when the sun doesn't move higher or lower in the sky) of no SENSES. it's going to be a case where everyone loses their physical senses of sight and such.

everyone will lose their ability to detect our normal range of visible light. during this time is when we start to see the astral light, the light that we will. we will realize and immediately begin to experience our co-creation of the earth and life as we know it.

when we are in the dark night, our thoughts will begin to create our new environment, this is why it is important to meditate and begin the stilling of the mind now. if not, then the ego's habits of distraction and fear will begin to take over, and some major psychosis will ensue. if you learn to still the mind and absolutely control everything you think and know about yourself through meditation, you will be more greatly able to begin the process of our next evolutionary design.

eventually, a light will again appear, but it will not be the light that we know now. it will be light of a higher dimension, a higher more complex frequency. in this new light will be a whole new world, more precisely and accurately being co-created by the "astrally aware" humans of the earth.

unfortunately, this also means that the "non aware" (i.e. people still wrapped up in fear and ego and materialism) will begin their descent into lower frequencies: they will create a reality of their own, according to their mind's eye, which will be a sad and fearful place for them. these souls will exist in a separate dimension from the "awake and aware" people of higher frequency consciousness. this is the RAPTURE.

this cycle has happened before, and we presently living humans on physical earth are the one's who didn't "make the grade" into higher dimensions last cycle. from either perspective, if you're above the cut or below, souls will disappear from the earth you "know". this is referred to as the "harvest of souls". our souls are "harvested" according to their vibrational frequency, and some make the grade, some don't.

this concentration on the new light and the new world environment will cause a huge paradigm shift which will transfer our present consciousness into the higher dimensions.. we will effectively be born again, in a new light, a new day, with a new body and a new world to explore.

EDIT:
this woman's speech also highly corroborates the ideas in the Ra Material which is a major foundation of David Wilcock's spiritual and scientific philosophy.

I myself read the Ra material and loved it for the scientific explanations of the universe. afterward i found david wilcock, who also subscribed to the Ra material view of the universe. Ra's descriptions are also supported by physicist:

Dewey Bernard Larson (November 1, 1898(1898-11-01); McCanna, North Dakota – May 25, 1990 (aged 91); Portland, Oregon) was an American engineer and the originator of the Reciprocal System of physical theory (or Reciprocal System for short), a comprehensive theoretical framework, or Theory of Everything, claimed to be capable of explaining all physical phenomena from subatomic particles to galactic clusters. In this general physical theory space and time are simply the two reciprocal aspects of the sole constituent of the universe – motion. Unique aspects of the theory are that both matter and energy are represented mathematically as greater than or less than unity (t/s or s/t), and three dimensions of time, reciprocals of the three dimensions of space. All physical phenomena are reduced to space-time terms. Larson’s works on theoretical physics include The Structure of the Physical Universe (1959), The Case Against the Nuclear Atom (1963), Beyond Newton (1964), New Light on Space and Time (1965), Quasars and Pulsars (1971), Nothing But Motion (1979), The Neglected Facts of Science (1982), The Universe of Motion (1984), and Basic Properties of Matter (1988). All of these are still in print, and available from Amazon.com, except for the 1959 book.

truth without proof = faith in the unknowable

edit on 1/5/12 by metalshredmetal because: edit

edit on 1/5/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/5/12 by metalshredmetal because: pohuck

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I am awaiting the mentioned dates with anticipation because it is highly likely that this will not happen.

Like all that Comet Elenin-Nibiru-Rapture stuff from last year.

Ulta-Uber-Emporer chr0naut.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This woman claims, ever since her 3rd eye opened, she's been able to communicate with Beings. She also shares her belief in Beings who reside inside the Earth
I think she is right,the beings of light will be here,but when she open the third eye?they didn't say,and I hope the MIB will not close it back,and the beings inside the earth ,I have a feeling they will come to surface to know each other better,I hope so.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
She is granddaughter of the Meiji Emperor. Who brought about the industrial revolution to Japan at the turn of the last century.

This may be debateable according to this:

(I originally posted this in another thread that was closed....)

SOURCE

Tatsukichirou Horiwaka: A mysterious person who was rumored to be the illegitimate child of the Meiji Emperor. Actual place and time of birth unknown. Advocated for Pan-Asianism during the kindai, was involved in the Treaty of San Francisco for unknown reasons, and joined the World Federalist Movement after 1945.

Pretended daughter, Princess Kaoru Nakamaru: Journalist who interviewed business leaders, authors such as Norman Mailer, and world leaders such as Saddam Hussein for PBS in the 1980s, later Illuminati researcher and founder of “Taiyo no Kai” (organization of unclear purpose). Notable Japanese 2012 theorist who has written roughly a dozen books about 2012. Despite her claims it is not generally believed that she is actually Horikawa’s daughter.

She is the "pretended daughter" of someone (named TATSUKICHIROU HORIWAKA) who was "rumored" to be the illegitimate child of the Japanese emporer "Meiji"...

So, rather dubious I'd say.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
in alaska they see months of darkness. they'll probably welcome just 3 days of darkness in the middle of winter.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Other thread was closed so I'll post my reply here.

Yeah it seemed the Meiji Emperor had a lot of affairs, so I would give it a very very slight chance of being true. But there is no evidence to back it up. Blood test maybe?

It also says she spent her early child hood in the Forbidden City, I find this kind of interesting since the city was not used in such a manor since the abdication of the last emperor of China in the early 20th century. After which it was used to contain artifacts and retained great cultural significance.

This women has accomplished a lot in her life, but some of the info is very sketchy.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hmm. Isn't that date the day the federal reserve's lease ends?
edit on 1/5/2012 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
despite POSSIBLE "dubious" points in the official title of "princess", the woman has an inspiring message to say, and there's no reason to attack that.

we all know of "illegitimate" children today, it's usually called adultery: and it happens quite a lot. thomas jefferson had "illegitimate" children with his black slaves.

yes even royals and elites commit adultery, and sometimes they more than the lower class. it's not unreasonable to assume that there are grown "illegitimate" people who are of "royal" blood.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

I'll post what I posted in the other thread.

I understand where your coming from. However I also believe that the information presented about oneself is very important. It would go a long way to be honest about who you are when the substance of your content is very speculative, otherwise you open yourself up to criticism.

I don't dismiss the positive part of her message completely (I dont know about her accusations about aluminum since most scientists and academics disagree with her), I just question what she is saying because the information she has made available about her early life and upbringing seems false and are only present to give credence to her conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Her first mistake in life was to open her third eye

The only time I would ever open my third eye is to go #1

And finally, the 3 days of darkness prophecy is one of many Catholic prophecies that have not, and will not be fulfilled in the manner with which they were given.

In the old days we would start throwing rocks at this point.
Lets all be careful what we spread in the prophetic dept

Here is an incredible story of a man who opened up one of his eyes, and took a journey to the center of the earth....................enjoy!

www.spiritlessons.com...
edit on 5-1-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2012 by radpetey because: spelling and grammer idiocy.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a few minutes ago I was on youtube watching Bashar vids and came across Little Grandmother Kiesha Crowther (a native wisdom keeper & Shaman) and a workshop video from 2010. She talks about a period of darkness, a pole shift and an ENORMOUS change on Earth. "We will see a new Earth. We will become enlightened. Heaven will truly be here."

At the end of the vid, for no reason at all, I thought I wonder if there's anything on ATS about this - it might help to cement these new ideas. Low and behold it's in the new topics section!!!! To me this seems a LOT more than a coincidence, seeing as I haven't come across the pole shift / darkness period before. My gut feeling is that this might just be real. Here's the video I saw for reference:

Peace & love.
edit on 5/1/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You might want to watch this and the other 2 parts that go with it, too. She pretty much says the same thing, here, but her interview with this supposed Prince (ex-Illuminati?) is interesting, too. You can find both of these people on Facebook. I find that kind of strange.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well.

I must say that this is interesting indeed !

Thanks for the link!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
She says a lot of hidden hand sounding stuff, with the evil people reincarnating on one planet, and the good folks popping off to another one, sounds like HH's 3 way split to me.

rice n peace.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Zagami's claims to royalty are even more dubious that Nakamaru's. I would call him an outright fraud, but I don't think his intentions are malicious. I think he actually believes what he says, but he is simply a man with mental issues. The fact that he hangs out with the likes of Icke and Fulford should be indication enough that he is not on the level.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
reply to post by metalshredmetal

I'll post what I posted in the other thread.

I understand where your coming from. However I also believe that the information presented about oneself is very important. It would go a long way to be honest about who you are when the substance of your content is very speculative, otherwise you open yourself up to criticism.

I don't dismiss the positive part of her message completely (I dont know about her accusations about aluminum since most scientists and academics disagree with her), I just question what she is saying because the information she has made available about her early life and upbringing seems false and are only present to give credence to her conspiracy theories.

you are assuming she is being dishonest. the information that she herself is presenting is that she is a royal grand daughter. she is presenting that she is the child of a sexual affair. since "illegitimate" affiars are very unlikely to be investigated, and thus are "unknowable", we in the subjective reality world are in no position to assume her royal authenticity.

assumptions are not the scientific way.

in the case that she is of royal blood, then she is entitled to an elite position, no? something akin to "princess", maybe. in her case, since she is an "illegitimate" descendant of royal blood, her life would be well protected by the family members that know of the bloodline connection.

this is standard procedure in tracking and preserving royal bloodlines.

if she is being honest about her royal blood, it doesn't seem improbable to me that she may have lived in relative secrecy. a "forbidden city" where only elites are allowed, and no ordinary lay men: sounds like it would do the trick.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
. How about starting with Emmanuel Velkovsky, "Worlds in Collision" and "Ages in Chaos." A basic tenet of his theory, is we are the survivors of previous civilization(s). The destruction was so extensive, that the few remaining survivors had only stories, eventual myths and legends, about the previous exist people. However, there are so many similar stories and myths, in widely separated, geographic regions, and numerous languages and cultures.
His theory was such a problem, that a very important, astronomer mounted a campaign against his books. To the point, he threatened to no longer publish or buy books published by the original publisher. A college level scientist making such threats was enough to make the publisher withdraw from publication.
Actually, there is a lot that could be explained by such a simple idea.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join