It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Human_Alien

I would have thought the 2012 forum seeing as this is about a 2012 prediction. She says shes in communication with people who live in the earth not alien/beings.

edit on 5-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Oh! People? Like all the milk-carton kids and Jimmy Hoffa who have disappeared?
Puh-lease.

I'm pretty certain she's inferring aliens. Aliens as far as being alien to Humans. Like extra-dimensional Beings perhaps.

Why are you so bothered by what forum I put this in? Will that be your only contribution to the discussion? Because if it truly and honestly bothers you, alert a Mod. That's their job. They'll move this accordingly.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Whats this got to do with aliens and UFO's?

Clearly you didnt read the OP. Here Ill quote for you:

This woman claims, ever since her 3rd eye opened, she's been able to communicate with Beings. She also shares her belief in Beings who reside inside the Earth (I personally don't discount that possibility at all).

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Good thing you guys "Googled" it to find the truth

Great snooping there

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
Humm...this was the first time I heard of three days of darkness that you mentioned let alone 1 day of darkness..might I ask you what cultures you are refering to with some concrete evidence to support your statements?

The Hopi Indians:
alamongordo.com...

The Catholics
www.roman-catholic.com...

....any many more.

Just Google "3 days of darkness"
Now I can't vouch that these are old predictions (because I never studied ancient writings) so I will take these at face value and assume this has been said for millennium rather than modern day new-age hoopla.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The Hopi link you posted is some wacko as wacko as this so-called princess.

Put it in a video and it seems to have more truth to those that are gullible.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

the kind who is disavowed by the japanese govt ?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Nah, it is just time to change the light bulb is all.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

nvm
edit on 5-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Just sounds like more new age, 2012 nonsense to me, but what do I know, I'm a fish :-)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

They illegalized her surname too? because you can google "Nakamaru" and come up with nothing. "Nakamura" on the other hand......

edit on 5-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
She is granddaughter of the Meiji Emperor. Who brought about the industrial revolution to Japan at the turn of the last century.

I have heard of her for many years now from watching PBS , for she has been a well known television producer in Japan and had interviewed almost all of the World's leaders throughout her career.

Not to assassinate her character or her message.

Not many seemed to get her underlying message and that is to cleanse yourself of Evil beforehand....by being ....Good to one another since many have difficulty with the word Love.

Those who do will go to a much better planet....those who don't will not.

She claims to have been in communication with ET's as well as subterranean species.

Interesting because according to the Hopi, this species they call the ant people lead them underground during the last terrestrial calamity. Allowing them to survive.

Phil Schneider also describes these subterranean beings when while digging the DUMB under Dulce NM, we accidentally broke into one of their cities.

A big battle ensued and we lost alot of men as a result...

I cannot testify as to what she is saying here but via cross referencing of information some of it does ring of the truth.

According to her....those Elite in their deep underground bases will not survive either....according to what she has been told.

Whether this occurs or not ...one thing is for certain...we will ALL meet our maker one day regardless....so I wouldn't sweat it.

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I wouldn't give too much on this "3 days of Darkness" thing. It's a common theme in prophecies. I remember there were a lot of prophecies about the Solar Eclipse we had here in 1999. Newspapers even printed those and most of them also said that there will be 3 days of darkness following this Solar Eclipse. As expected, nothing happened and nothing will happen in this year.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

So you are saying that the Hopi have it all wrong and that there are underground people that won't help us?

So who is this Phil Schneider? He died in 1996. He claimed to have survived a 1979 battle with greys. He claimed to have survived 13 assassination attempts. He never ever provided any evidence for his claims and never showed anyone where the battle with the greys occurred. He offers nothing but typical blurry images and talk.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
just marking for later

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The three days of darkness is when our Earth is teleported from the sol system into a binary star system with a large red star and a smaller blue one. First the sky will glow with red/green purple auroras all over the world as the magnetic field disappears. Next there will be a massive earthquakes and violent thunderstorms. Then six beams of light will be emitted from the trans-dimensional emitters that will be very bright white, then the transit will begin.

The sky will shimmer, ripple and go dark with one side going blue-violet to black, and the other from orange-red to black. The effective mean outdoor world average temperature will drop to about -64 deg C, though areas near the equator and near water will be warmer -25 or so. The electromagnetic effects from the aurouras will destroy most unprotected technology and will interfere with your consciousness perception in a way that will be not unlike a psychedelic drug trip. There will also be multidimensional entities that serve a function not unlike terraforming robots removing the garbage from the Earth. It is very important that you sleep or try to move as little as possible while the Earth is transiting, otherwise you could end up very messed up on the other side.

The transit will take about 3 days to complete, but in reality about 1250 years will have passed to an external observer. Most people who sleep through it will wake up in totally new surroundings in a new body. Anyone awake during this event will probably die, especially since it will feel like a 3 day long '___' trip and they will likely wander into the cold or get taken by the multidimensional beings. If you make it, you will see an eerie greenish glow in night sky for a couple weeks afterword, most of the technology infrastructure will be gone. Your body may have mutated or changed for better or worse. There will be a new big red sun and a smaller blue star in the sky by day.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Where did this fairy tale come from? Did you make this up or is this a copy and paste from someone else?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

how can there be dark for 72 hours? there will be a global cloud which dissipates after exactly three days? or the sun will be put out and then reignited? explain this to me, and I will have no other doubts

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Seeing as how the reference to the blue and red star clearly comes from the nonexistent Hopi prophecy, I think it's safe to say that the rest of his rant has as much basis in reality.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Good point. I love all of the details in the write up. That should make anyone suspicious.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I know that she is at least being truthful about what she says about "looking at ourselves every 5 years" as I myself, after a spiritual experience, came to this same exact conclusion, even mapped out how it had happened in my life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join