It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I suppose im new, well ill start here.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunburnt
Lol im really liking this forum already, every other forum im on isn't as friendly and encouraging! Im quite glad I joined already!

HaHa, don't get too excited as of yet. Just wait until the crew smells blood.

In the meantime, good luck on getting those OBOLs on vid.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thanks again everybody for the warm welcome (:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Thanks again everybody for the warm welcome (:

You have only 11 more posts to go....I'll watch for your new thread and vids in the forums....

edit on 4-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Haha yeah im excited to reach 20, ill have to leave shortly after I post my first thread though!
Any suggestions on where I should post my video?

Ill probably post my latest near death experience too before I leave as I was just recently robbed at gun point!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Haha yeah im excited to reach 20, ill have to leave shortly after I post my first thread though!
Any suggestions on where I should post my video?

Ill probably post my latest near death experience too before I leave as I was just recently robbed at gun point!

Your UFO vids in the Aliens and UFO forum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NDE you could post in several forums...here is the link to all forum for you to check out. Plus you can reply to any threads in the forums right now except for a couple. All Forums Link

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Sweet thanks for the help, currently going through everything now n_n

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Sweet thanks for the help, currently going through everything now n_n

Woo Hoo You are almost there Sun...5 to go

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
-crosses fingers-

Im hoping it happens soon! Being as active as one newb can! haha

Forgot to mention how many video views I got from this site on youtube!

So happy!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

-crosses fingers-

So happy!

I would safely say...every video of UFO posted on youtube, have already been posted here. Learn to use the search function here on ATS, to save yourself a lot of headaches.

ATS is the # ! site on the internet. when you post a new vid here...it goes to a lot of other sites, and if you have it on youtube,,,most of your views will come from ATS.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

-crosses fingers-

So happy!

I would safely say...every video of UFO posted on youtube, have already been posted here. Learn to use the search function here on ATS, to save yourself a lot of headaches.

Sunburnt took to your advice!! Commenting left and right all over the board.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Who says this 110 lb little old lady can't shake and move....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Good to know! I sure hope it networks around and gets a lot of views, though I know it wont have any positive outcome beyond people encouraging me, its still nice to see something you did become popular (:

20 HERE I AM!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

Good to know! I sure hope it networks around and gets a lot of views, though I know it wont have any positive outcome beyond people encouraging me, its still nice to see something you did become popular (:

20 HERE I AM!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by The GUT

Who says this 110 lb little old lady can't shake and move....

I'm always in awe of the mightiness I find in 110 lb lil' ol' ladies!!
I have stories too. BTW and longshot: You didn't know one from Ga that went by the name of Ms. Ruth did ya?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Without further adue!

Anyone have a clue why the actual video isnt showing up? ):

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Welcome Sunburnt!
I used to live down the coast from you in Myrtle Beach, and I've seen lights like that on a few occasions.
The first time, one orange light seemed to drop down, turned into two, and a third split off the second. then the second and third lights swirled around each other. They seemed to shoot sparkles between themselves too. I have seen a lot of fireworks down there, and this was not one. it was also dead silent.
the last time, Three orange lights just appeared over the water out of nowhere, but I was able to see four jets in formation flying at high speed away, so I guessed that they were flares. I didn't see any planes the first time. i still don't even believe my explanation of flares, but it is the most plausible for me.
Anyhoo, welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Without further adue!

Anyone have a clue why the actual video isnt showing up? ):

From what can see...your UFO thread has been removed. I don't know why, you'll need to ask a MOD about that.

Des

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I never believed in anything abnormal such as aliens, ghosts, ect. Until Dec.29.2011

I was at the beach with my boyfriend and something caught our eye, it was a very large, orange/red light with very sharp movement, we knew it wasn't a star. We witnessed it zoom across the sky right to another orange/red light and they both became very active with movement. Its all I can think about now, and I feel like every time I look at the sky at night I swear I see stuff.

Hopefully im not the first, though I assume not.

Anyways im Taylor, live at the coast, and am now obsessed with what I saw.

Ive seen these lights 4 nights in a row, as they have stayed stationed at where we first discovered them. They move a lot, and seem to have not stopped their activity over our local beach.

We had another sighting while trying to catch the other two on camera, and I video taped it,

Let me know what ya'll think.

www.youtube.com...

We have to ask why we would assume that an aircraft, which we see on earth, did not in fact originate from earth. Probably if it had not been for decades of science fiction movies, no one would assume these alleged craft originated from outer space.

There is quite a well-researched recent book called "Mirage Men", where the author asserts, with much documentation, that UFOs are government craft, and that they have put massive amounts of energy into promoting the rather silly concept that these planes are flow by creatures from another planet.

Coincidentally, the book mentions ATS, and the founder of this site called in to C2C when the book's author appeared as a guest. The show is worth listening to, if you don't have the time or desire to read the book. I can't remember the author's name off the top of my head, something like "Mark Pillenger". But that isn't it. Just Google "Mirage Men" and you'll find it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Be careful there is an element on this site that will try to convince you that you are seeing those loathsome chinese lanterns that make 90 degree angle turns, then when they cant convince your lying eyes that its not lanterns they will tell you it's a satellite that can stop and go a different direction. Thanks for sharing your video.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunburnt

I just saw your video and all I have to say is wow! That is definitely something that is unidentifiable. Who knows what it could be, it looks like some sort of spy plane or something. I have noticed that a majority of these objects are usually spotted at night and it seems like they are trying to hide something.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join