It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul brings back soldier that was cut off from CNN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure what scares me more the 31 stars in agreement, or the fact that you believe that one man is going to take from the rich and give to the poor is way off base, even RP has said it will take everyone to do this.

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
Welcome to Planet Earth. Did you just get here?

We're 'played' every moment of every day by Politicians, Businessmen, and Banksters.

When one candidate finally comes along with a message that has been consistent for almost 20 years, and goes against the current FAILED policies all you can do is tell us that we're being 'played'. By whom? Ron Paul?

Why do you think the MSM pretty much ignores him?
Why do you think the Republicans don't like him?

Because he wants to take the power & money out of the hands of the few and give it back to us.

Now if you can prove otherwise, please, by all means show us some proof. I would love to see it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Just a reminder to all you Paul Bearers as in Ron Paul Supporters Obama Drones thought he was going to change things too.

The difference is that Obama was a relatively unknown where as Ron Paul has a ~30 year consistent voting record for all to see where he stands.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread moments after it aired on CNN and got 1 star lol

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Just a reminder to all you Paul Bearers as in Ron Paul Supporters Obama Drones thought he was going to change things too.

Just a reminder to all you, and specifically you, knightrider078, Obama supporters were seduced morons who depended on rappers, singers, and actors to tell them who to vote for. Ron Paul supporters actually do a little research, and know his general stance.
edit on 5-1-2012 by capone1 because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ganush

Then what is it? If you have a better suggestion please share.

As I already pointed out, the only thing that will change the status quo is some form of revolution.

I just don´t get how anyone can still think the solution will come out of the electoral process.

To think that a candidate will be elected who will be able, and allowed, to change the wrongs, that TPTB have been working on so hard to establish, is childishly naive.

We have all seen how the system works for the pasrt 10 years, and how TPTB have forced the country in the direction it is going, you really think they would let one man change this?

I thought most people here agreed that the electoral system was a joke after the last 3 elections, yet now that there actually is a candidate that people here like, there is a newfound trust in the same broken system.

Maybe I´m too much of a cynic, but I´m just not fallin for it.

Btw, I also said I would still vote for Paul, since there is not much to lose anyway.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kreese
I find it sad that there are members of ATS who are actually paid to troll the threads and post propaganda. If you see a post that opposes Ron Paul, you can bet on pretty good odds that it's someone who is employed to do so.

So let me see if I understand this. Anyone who has a different political leaning to you is obviously paid to express their opinion and is clearly lying? Let's put that another way, anyone with a different opinion to you is employed to have that opinion?

Is your first name Josef or Kim, I'm guessing it's one or the other.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
And one bill passed out of that 30 years

reply to post by Exemplar

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
-He's too good to be true

-He's compared to a rockstar, as is Obama

-He's a member of a political party (90% of americans are probably moderate, there no moderate presidental candidates that carry clout)

-He's a Republican version of Obama, "Paulbama"

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join