It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul brings back soldier that was cut off from CNN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Take that CNN.

Dr. Ron Paul is unstoppable.

Pink

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Classy move from RP. Can't imagine Romney or Santorum doing the same...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Yes. He could have easily blasted them but he kept it classy and
held his head high.

Kill them with kindness.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Man.... I swear to god... politics in the US.

You guys are being played so bad.

It's so obvious... It's like a circus.

Guy gets cut off by awful news station... have no fear, Super Ron Paul is here..

:shk:

How convenient

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Guy gets cut off by awful news station... have no fear, Super Ron Paul is here..

How convenient
Welcome to Planet Earth. Did you just get here?

We're 'played' every moment of every day by Politicians, Businessmen, and Banksters.

When one candidate finally comes along with a message that has been consistent for almost 20 years, and goes against the current FAILED policies all you can do is tell us that we're being 'played'. By whom? Ron Paul?

Why do you think the MSM pretty much ignores him?
Why do you think the Republicans don't like him?

Because he wants to take the power & money out of the hands of the few and give it back to us.

Now if you can prove otherwise, please, by all means show us some proof. I would love to see it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Enough said.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

How convenient

All I see is guy given opportunity to tell truth that nasty station conveniently denied to him.
To some degree it is a chess game.
Ron Paul has been demonized and ridiculed by the MSM for years, nice to see a wee bit of pay back.

It is a circus. That's pretty much what I watch for; the entertainment value. Like pro wrestling. Ron Paul "suplexed" CNN after they tried to put the "Sleeper" on that soldier.

I see your location is "Underground" Perhaps you need some daylight vitamin D improve your cantankerous cynical grumpiness.

Just kidding

edit on 4-1-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV

Because he wants to take the power & money out of the hands of the few and give it back to us.

If you believe that you're truly deluded.

Seriously, I know the cult of Ron Paul seems fun and you all agree and it feels nice when you all agree and back each other up and convince yourselves that this guy is so different, but seriously... he's a politician.

If you think he will change anything or even has the power to, you are sadly mistaken.

But it's fun right... you have your saviour.

Enjoy it.

Gimme a shout in a year or so and we'll see how things are then.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV

If you believe that you're truly deluded.

Seriously, I know the cult of Ron Paul seems fun and you all agree and it feels nice when you all agree and back each other up and convince yourselves that this guy is so different, but seriously... he's a politician.

If you think he will change anything or even has the power to, you are sadly mistaken.

But it's fun right... you have your saviour.

Enjoy it.

Gimme a shout in a year or so and we'll see how things are then.

Interesting.

I see you are in the FTW, everyone is messed up, no one cares, we can't fix it, we are all gonna die camp..Probably in the America should die camp too, just guessing.

Wonderful!!

And so wrong....
But whatever, keep blasting Americans who truly want to see our country recover from the worst mess it has ever been in.

As to the OP, star and flag for u! If I could give them to Ron Paul I would for bringing back the guy to finish what he was saying before they cut him off.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Corporal Jesse Thorsen.

Remember that song, "Ya know I wish that I had Jesse's girl! Where can I find a woman like that?!"

I changed the words to it.

Ya know I wish that I was Jesse's girl! Where can I find a hero like that?!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Interesting.

I see you are in the FTW, everyone is messed up, no one cares, we can't fix it, we are all gonna die camp..Probably in the America should die camp too, just guessing.

Not even remotely, not sure what gave you that idea?
I love the world and almost everyone in it (including Americans
) and of course the world and its problems can be fixed, but not by using divisive tactics and only if people want it to change.
Some leader is never going to solve everyone's problem or relieve you from your awful life or situation, only yourself and others around you can do that.

People need a little more humanity.

Ron Paul... Santorum and most of these other clowns are NOT going to help in any way, shape or form.

But whatever, keep blasting Americans who truly want to see our country recover from the worst mess it has ever been in.

I haven't blasted Americans?
Just idiots who blindly follow someone like RP no matter what he says or what his past may be, just because he says some "stuff" about the government and says he want to give you back the power.

Again... gullible springs to mind.

The whole WORLD is in a mess.... the global financial system is screwed... China owns most of the US debt.

If you honestly think RP is going to save you and our country.... then yes, you're deluded.

And this isn't an anti-american stance, just an anti-stupidity one

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Like an old race horse that loves the track and will do everything he can to get it done. It won't think twice about how he is fighting the odds --This old horse has Alot of Heart...Just like RP....

edit on 4-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The whole WORLD is in a mess.... the global financial system is screwed... China owns most of the US debt.

If you honestly think RP is going to save you and our country.... then yes, you're deluded.

And this isn't an anti-american stance, just an anti-stupidity one

It is in a mess. A mess Ron Paul predicted and warned against. I don't speak for all of his supporters, but IMO if he were to get elected it may not be the end all for fixing everything. But what it will do is expose and shine a brighter light on why things are so messed up and start slowly turning us around. It's obvious TPTB have been doing what they can to discredit and ignore him, so the Presidency would be a very big podium for him to elaborate and inform those who may not have heeded his advise previously.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
, but IMO if he were to get elected it may not be the end all for fixing everything. But what it will do is expose and shine a brighter light on why things are so messed up and start slowly turning us around.

In what way?
Firstly they would NEVER allow a true rebel, a true "For the people" candidate to get elected.... never.

Secondly, even if by a miracle there was one and they did get in, they'd get taken out quicker than you can say "Texas school book depository"

Third, what power do you honestly believe a president has?

All these people calling Ron Paul a saviour and the right man and amazing and blah blah... are all people who believe in the NWO shadowy secret governments and cabals running things.... what chances are there that a guy like Ron Paul would even get shot at the Presidency... I'm serious, think about it?

It's all a big show... the whole thing.

We argue about whether Gays should marry and whether rape victims should be able to have abortions and which country should and shouldn't be invaded... and they carry on sitting there and laughing.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I don't think he's a "god" nor am I a "RP fanatic", but I do believe he can make some changes
for the better.
No one's perfect, but in my eyes, I see he is the least BSer out there(if at that).

I used to be those "oh we're all damned, so there's no use"kind of people, until I finally got out of that funk.

We need to step up and take back what's ours.
I refuse to give up and let "them" do whatever the hell they want.
We've seen other countries say "that's enough" and that's what
we're trying to do. We've been blinded for far too long and it's time for us to get active and choose
our own president.

What's wrong in seeing the good in a single being?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I actually think Ron Paul is a start in the right direction. Yes, yes I do.

Other than outright revolution, there is no better choice, in my opinion.
I do not want revolution, I do not think it will take a revolution to fix my countries problems, just someone who is interested in my constitution and in the powers that it really holds.
Ron Paul is a constitutional expert, and to me, at this point in American history, that is exactly what we need.
To say that Ron Paul supporters are claiming a savior?
I believe what he says,I believe he is sincere in what he wants to do, and I like what he says. I think he can put us on the road back to TRUE AMERICA, because we lost true America somewhere, and I want it back. I won't go so far as to say a savior, that's silly.
But I will go as far as saying he gives me hope in a hopeless political system.

I apologize for the attack, I just don't like someone lumping all Ron Paul supporters into one category, Ron Paul gets a lot of support from a lot of different places, most of which see the country going in the wrong direction and hoping for some good change for once.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkgomo653

I don't think he's a "god" nor am I a "RP fanatic", but I do believe he can make some changes
for the better.
No one's perfect, but in my eyes, I see he is the least BSer out there(if at that).

Now that I wont argue with.
Out of all the morons out there, he is without a doubt the most impressive (on paper) and most ATS friendly.

But then that's like saying that Aids is better than Cancer.

He's the lesser of several evils, doesn't make him good or right.

I used to be those "oh we're all damned, so there's no use"kind of people, until I finally got out of that funk.

Did you? That must have been awful... not sure what relevance that has to any of this but thanks for sharing.

We need to step up and take back what's ours.
I refuse to give up and let "them" do whatever the hell they want.
We've seen other countries say "that's enough" and that's what
we're trying to do. We've been blinded for far too long and it's time for us to get active and choose
our own president.

Yeah....but unfortunately when Americans take to the streets, everyone calls them smelly, dirty hippeis and liberals and starts attacking them and cheering on the cops who are criminally attacking them and stifling their constitutional rights.

Also you're not choosing a president...

ALL of the choices are "Their" candidates.

Ron Paul is a republican candidate.

You don't choose him.

What's wrong in seeing the good in a single being?

Nothing.... nothing at all.
But don't forget to also look at the bad, keep your wits about you and the wool out of your eyes.

Don't let the rhetoric and BS promises fool you.

There's ALWAYS an agenda

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
But I will go as far as saying he gives me hope in a hopeless political system.

Well if he truly gives you that then I can't criticise, not at all.
That's a good thing and something that is sadly missing.

Good on you

I apologize for the attack, I just don't like someone lumping all Ron Paul supporters into one category, Ron Paul gets a lot of support from a lot of different places, most of which see the country going in the wrong direction and hoping for some good change for once.

No worries man, these things are passionate for everyone, everyone is hurting and we all want things to change.
Every country is having issues and we see these guys come and go and come and go... they all promise us the earth and deliver very little.
They all just take take take and give nothing.

If you want Ron Paul and you feel he's the man for your country, then that's cool.

edit on 4/1/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I was watching this live on BBC. Right when the soldier. Took the stage the BBC cut cut his mic and switched back to the control room reporter. I wish i would have recorded it. I would ask the members out their to help me find the live footage from last nights. BBC airing

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I understand where you're coming from and your attitude on this.
I guess what my point is, I don't want to go down without a fight.

If all hell breaks loose and we really ARE damned, I want to at least have the
ability to say and know that I tried and didn't just give it to them easy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join