It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Iowa Votes Not Counted Due To Computer Glitch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I knew it was a matter of time for they were busted. I seen too much of this going on in the 08 elections and nobody cared, except the Paul supporters. I would plead with people not to take the media at it's word. They are known deceivers on the payroll of corrupt government. Abiding this crap is what brought us to where we are today. I'm not certain this did happen. I did see it with my own eyes in 2008. Check Black Box Voting on youtube for some examples. I'm digging up anything I can find related and I will post it.

“They thought there was a computer glitch in Des Moines, and the next thing I know Carolyn Tallet is pounding on my window, my phone is ringing and then CNN is calling and my daughters in DC and Cedar Rapids are calling and it seems that my precincts numbers are missing, and that a winner cannot be declared.”
communities.washingtontimes.com...
www.npr.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
George Dubya Bush was elected TWICE!

What more is there to say about the voting system's reputation?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The popularity vote is irrelevant. Romney may have won, with Santorum right behind him.. but both of them received the exact same amount of delegates as Ron Paul. (7 each) And it's the delegates that determine who the nomination is. Ron Paul's campaign has worked passionately to educate people on the delegate process, so we are several steps ahead of the establishment on this.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

What exactly is your position on voter fraud? It sure looks like you support it. I've seen the most damning evidence you can have showing it going on in 2008. I told you where to look. Again, what is your position on being lied to and letting someone else do your thinking for you?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ahhh, good ole computer glitches. How useful they have become in providing deniability. Pencil and paper was much too glitchy and unreliable. Now results can be forever questionable.

A computer glitch is a BIG deal when someone wins by 8-10 votes.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

my precincts numbers are missing, and that a winner cannot be declared.”

And when that happens, Santorum and Romney's campaign huddles together and makes up the vote count themselves.

dailycaller.com...

"In Clinton County, Rove said, a missing vote tally prompted observers from the Romney and Santorum camps to huddle together and agree on what the reported totals should have been. Their consensus, which Fox News later confirmed through a second source, was that Romney prevailed by 18 votes."

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

And when that happens, Santorum and Romney's campaign huddles together and makes up the vote count themselves.

dailycaller.com...

"In Clinton County, Rove said, a missing vote tally prompted observers from the Romney and Santorum camps to huddle together and agree on what the reported totals should have been. Their consensus, which Fox News later confirmed through a second source, was that Romney prevailed by 18 votes."

And that is the power of the vote!

People take the time to go out and vote and in the end they just agree on whatever they want. Sounds logical and fair.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

Originally posted by Drew99GT

dailycaller.com...

And that is the power of the vote!

People take the time to go out and vote and in the end they just agree on whatever they want. Sounds logical and fair.

What? 2 campaign observers get to vote for everyone else? Sorry, that's about as logical as how elections were run under Saddam Hussein.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I thought it was funny they had to come in before the voting began to check the machines so they could change the votes if "hackers" somehow got into the machines and changed the winners..... They are pretty much telling you that they rigged the election and aren't even trying to hide it

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
They should just have something tangable for voting (with this limited number of candidates they could all get different colors) an item small enough to be hidden in a hand and then dropped into a drum at the endo of the vote count the different colored items.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

So with Bachman dopping out. Who do you think those supporters are going to go to? A more conservative Santorum or a Nut Job like Paul?

You do the math.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

You should know that Bachmann previously endorsed Ron Paul. Furthermore, there is no candidate running that is more conservative than Ron Paul. He has never voted for a single tax. He returns a portion of his annual budget to the treasury, is against the senseless wars that cost taxpayers billions and if elected, would take a salary of just $39,000 a year as opposed to the $400K they currently make.

When people refer to Ron Paul as a nut job, they only show that they're watching way too much mainstream media. Otherwise you would know that he's a strict supporter of the constitution and in no way is a nut job.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Here are a few things of interest I found. Now, exit polls are conducted in voters verify whom they voted for. Correct me if I'm wrong.
and
Black Box Voting
www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-1-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
The popularity vote is irrelevant. Romney may have won, with Santorum right behind him.. but both of them received the exact same amount of delegates as Ron Paul. (7 each) And it's the delegates that determine who the nomination is. Ron Paul's campaign has worked passionately to educate people on the delegate process, so we are several steps ahead of the establishment on this.

Ron Paul got ZERO delegates! 0. Screwed over again and he won the %&^ thing.
SF Gate
edit on 4-1-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

So with Bachman dopping out. Who do you think those supporters are going to go to? A more conservative Santorum or a Nut Job like Paul?

You do the math.

A more conservative Santorum or a nut job like Paul? Santorum is a head case, at least Paul has some decent ideas. Rick Santorum is a fundamentalist idiot and I hope he burns in hell.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

Ron Paul got ZERO delegates! 0. Screwed over again and he won the %&^ thing.

Don't buy into that. Iowa's delegates aren't actually bound to any candidate. In truth, every delegate in Iowa could potentially be Ron Paul supporters. The media is trying to hype it up. Ron Paul's campaign has done a fantastic job of spreading awareness with people about how to become delegates. We'll find out later how they actually vote.

My prediction is that by March all of the candidates but Romney and Paul will be out. They're all completely broke. Ron Paul has raised $13 million from supporters just since September 2011. So we're just getting started.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Agree with this - Romney will keep going because he is a corporate man who has backers, and is recieveing millions a year in payments from his Wall Street days. You know the guys that steal from us every day.

Ron Paul will stay in because he has such fervent support. If I could contribute I would - in fact I would sacrifice my current standard of living and give him as much as I could every month to succeed.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yep, and the glitch was probably an sql error relating to the word "paul". An accidental easter egg.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe

Originally posted by kellynap43

You do the math.

A more conservative Santorum or a nut job like Paul? Santorum is a head case, at least Paul has some decent ideas. Rick Santorum is a fundamentalist idiot and I hope he burns in hell.

It's funny isn't it how stupid people regurgitate what they hear on TV.

Ron Paul - dont spend what you dont have, cut out waste, don't bomb people
Santorum - Bomb Iran and treat anyone in science helping them develop weapons as Al Qaeda terrorists, vote for higher goverment spending, then say you are going to cut spending when it becomes popular

Hmm, who is the nut job again. Seems to me Santorum is on a mission to start world war 3, whilst Paul wants to trade and live in peace.

Funny who we call nut jobs these days.

Still Paul must be a nut job because CNN and FOX TV said so.

top topics

join