It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If you want to see a UFO...

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hi there i haven't posted in a while which is a conspiracy in itself. I use my ps3 to browse my internet because my laptops getting fixed, well thats what i was told a year ago! Anyway lol, ive been using my ps3 and to start with i could browse ats for hours at a time without a single problem, since getting an account and delving into this forum however, my ps3 freezes without fail everytime! The thing is though it is ONLY ats that freezes my ps3, i can browse even porn without a single glitch but this site i get a max of about 2 mins evey time. Now what does this have to do with the title? Well in the past year and a half there has been strange lights in the sky e.g. blinking, big lights 'giving birth' to 2 or 3 smaller lights, 3 red dots in triangular formation, lights 'shooting' what looks like green fire at eachother etc. Now i'm not expecting anyone to believe me but this is happening almost every night between 6-1am, the most common being the silent large lights 'giving birth' and blinkies. I live in aberdeen city scotland and anyone living here please watch the skies and see what im talking about, if you live near it might be worthwhile staying for a week or so. Ihave no camera gd enough to take pictures so i'm sorry you must see for yourselves but i can almost guarantee you will see something.




posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by digihome92
 


Ok...

second line...





posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by digihome92
 


the title "If you want to see a UFO.."

Was thinking it was some kind of guide how to spot UFO´s in the night sky..
But all I see somehing about a broken laptop and ps3 and perhaps you that going to video tape a ufo that you say you seen ?



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by digihome92
 


I would call on admin's to make ATS XBOX 360 compatible. This could save me gobs of time. You get porn on ps3? Wow!



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour
 


You don't need a guide this looks like the ramblings of a mad man i know but if you are living in the UK and want to see a UFO come to Aberdeen and you will, as simple as that. I personally don't have a camera good enough but hopefully someone local who see's this does and can maybe prove this as obviously you can't just take my word for it. So if your local please check it out worst case scenario you wont see something but i do most nights so i can almost guarantee you will.

P.S Since starting this thread ive been cut off this site 3 times so sorry for slow replies.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Okay Aberdeenians: Get busy sky watching! Bring cameras if ya got 'em.

Are ye Scots mad?! News agencies PAY $ for footage.

Reminds me: Did you hear the one about the Scot farmer whose burrow swallowed a nickel?

He rode his ass backwards for three days.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
reply to post by digihome92
 


I would call on admin's to make ATS XBOX 360 compatible. This could save me gobs of time. You get porn on ps3? Wow!


As long as it is megavideo or flash and well can't remember the others just now then yeah



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by digihome92
reply to post by Vandalour
 


You don't need a guide this looks like the ramblings of a mad man i know but if you are living in the UK and want to see a UFO come to Aberdeen and you will, as simple as that. I personally don't have a camera good enough but hopefully someone local who see's this does and can maybe prove this as obviously you can't just take my word for it. So if your local please check it out worst case scenario you wont see something but i do most nights so i can almost guarantee you will.

P.S Since starting this thread ive been cut off this site 3 times so sorry for slow replies.
How about a good old fashion pencil sketch??
And when you say stay a week, do you mean with you? Can I bring the family?



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert
 


Yeah! ATS field trip, we even a place to stay
You get the beer, I'll get the food

edit on 4/1/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by digihome92
 


OK, Numer 1- I live in Canada and my PS3 is the same for ATS. It freezes almost emidiatly. I tried "m.abovetopsecret.com" but it just reverts to the non-mobile format. Oh and porn...isn't it great


Number 2- Take some pics.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by digihome92
 


Do you think its possible that you are seeing a combination of two things , the orange lights may be lanterns and the green flashes caused by the Northern Lights .

If you google " Aberdeen Scotland lights in the sky " there are many reports of orange lights in the sky which to me do look like lanterns .

I'm not saying that is what you are seeing , just a thought


Here are some cool pics of the Northern Lights over Aberdeen .

The psychedelic majesty of the Northern Lights captured in the skies over Aberdeen
Jim Henderson, 62, has witnessed 350 aurora displays and seen some of the most impressive lights close to his rural Scotland home.
Amazingly, he has only ever had to travel more than a few miles from his cottage 25 miles west of Aberdeen to capture the dancing beams.
www.dailymail.co.uk...


edit on 4-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by grubblesnert
 


Yeah! ATS field trip, we even a place to stay
You get the beer, I'll get the food

edit on 4/1/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)
What? No!!
I don't need a bunch of nutty ATSers horning in on my action!

Wait........I'm an ATSer too!?!?

well OK!



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Lol "horning"
that sounds dirty.

-SAP-



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by digihome92
i can browse even porn without a single glitch but this site i get a max of about 2 mins evey time. Now what does this have to do with the title? Well in the past year and a half there has been strange lights in the sky e.g. blinking, big lights 'giving birth' to 2 or 3 smaller lights, 3 red dots in triangular formation, lights 'shooting' what looks like green fire at eachother etc.


Maybe it's the porn that is causing the sightings? I know that sometimes I have watched soo much porn that I started hallucinating. Also it is known to cause blindness and acne.



posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian
 


Ok thanks for the comments all i am saying is that if you really do want proof and want to see one for yourself here is a hotspot and has been for over a year now, the reason they haven't been repoted alot IMO is because most wont think anything of these lights they will just think they are helicopters with special silencers or something. So you can either stay on these boards discussing whether or not they are real, what they look like etc etc or come see one in the flesh. If i had spare money i would buy the equiptment necessary to catch them on film and catch a close up but unfortuanately i don't any spare money goes towards my newborn atm. I don't in the slightest expect you to believe me but i am not here looking for that i am hoping at least one person with a half decent camera or a telescope or whatever chooses to say why not ill go have a look, and see for themselves. Worst case scenario you see nothing best case scenario you have a life changing moment, your choice.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join