It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New poll: Paul, Romney and Santorum tied in Iowa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

New poll: Paul, Romney and Santorum tied in Iowa

news.yahoo.com

With a margin of error of plus or minus 2.7 percentage points, Paul leads with 20 percent, followed by Romney with 19 percent and Santorum with 18 percent. As with the Des Moines Register poll unveiled Saturday night, Santorum appears to have the most momentum of all of the candidates, with an 8-point surge from last week. Santorum also has the highest favorability rating of all the candidates—60 percent—which could give him an edge with the 41 percent of Iowa caucus voters who say they are willing to change their minds.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: BAN Instructions: Copy The EXACT Headline
edit on 1/3/2012 by semperfortis because: Copy the EXACT headline

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is as fair and balanced as we have seen... header is showing tied.. but Paul is ahead at 20 percent... down to the wire... We are seeing a change.. looks like people are waking up... getting involved... and maybe just maybe what we all grew up to believe ... is the way that it is...

trolls... go to bed.. ur not welcome here...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would have some problems with Ron PAUL and his views about welfare. I'd personally belief you do have to care for most vulnerable people in our society. In saying in all that, he is the only politician, i would vote for, because the rest aren't worth even talking about and i seriously doubt they can be trusted to do a better job than Obama. If Paul doesn't win, it will just go to show, that America still hasn't yet matured as a nation.
edit on 3-1-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow that is so close... I hope the Ron Paul supporters go out and vote!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Mutiple threads already exist on this 3 day old news!

Got 4G yet?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Where the hell did the support for Rick come from?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think they are underreportng Ron's numbers and propping up Romney and santorums numbers. I really think Ron will win because his supporters are like a ratchet and only go up. His poll numbers are certainly sure to be underreported.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

There are many of us RP supporters that are going out and voting in the caucus.

The caucus process is much more involved than a simple vote like the primary. It takes a couple hours at least to go through all the BS. It will be much worse this time as it seems more people are going to show up to each individual caucus than at any other time in history.

One thing that bothers me is that the votes will now be counted in "secret" and then the results passed on to the state GOP. This leaves enough room for the GOP to rig the count in favor of anyone other than RP.

I'm not saying that will happen, but I would not be surprised. The Iowa GOP will not let RP win!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

That crossed my mind, too. Might be they only polled registered Republicans. I think RP's numbers would be higher overall.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Where the hell did the support for Rick come from?

The same place the support for Bachmann, Cain, Gingrich, and Paul came from. From a GOP voter base that doesn't know what they want. Each of five candidates has had a distinct rise and fall over the past few months. It's Santorum's turn. I think he may win Iowa just because of the timing of his "surge".
Any one of the three top contenders could win.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Endorse Ron Paul !!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Endorse Ron Paul !!

amazing video!! thanks for sharing

top topics

join