It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you knew there were inner earth INHABITANTS?? What would you like to ask them?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
JSR

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i would ask.....

where do you get your source of vitamine D, if no sunlight?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=limegreen]

I just want any member who may be interested to ask any questions to them -POTENTIALLY- in this thread

Are you there by will?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
ALL THE DATA!

Personally I feel the reason they do not communicate with us on a greater scale is due to the aforementioned war. Its part of the peace treaty that they not have anything to do with us, other than the exporting business with the most ancient ones.

[color=limegreen]War between? &? amazing it seems you have some data if you can will you share more on the war & exporting unless... too sensitive and fear creating I think I know what you mean but wow!!!

Looking from their perspective, we deserve anything and everything they give or don't give us, after all we are mere possessions to them. In the past they have given us no more thought than a farmer would for his crops or cattle. With the only real difference that this "crop" today has the capability to destroy the entire world. Culling is in order.

[color=limegreen]Do you feel past crops have not gained such technological advancements to destroy Terra in the past? Also the Culling = the seperation of the wheat and chaff in many ways?!

Would you share your house, your bed, with complete strangers who do not even practice your religion or moral values?

[color=limegreen]I see your point but then that would add to the data that ? are not from TERRA originally (like Mars travel) deep.

My first question to the hidden overloads: Are you responsible for the chemical dumbing down of the surface population? Did you think the spirit would not see?

[color=limegreen]Very good question
To add it seems like some may underestimate, so SPIRIT not acknowledged. For to do so with out physical scientific proof leavs no logical acceptance.

You may have entertained the idea that the inner sanctuary of this planet was yours forever, exclusively. Why? Because the more ancient Lord Gods of the bible told you, you were his "Chosen Ones"? Did the most ancient species lead you to believe they actually loved you? But how could they when love is not part of them, at all? You "middle men", do you feel betrayed by lord god?

[color=limegreen]THE STRUGGLE!!!!! LOVE and understanding it seems hard for -- to. I guess this is a powerful question and somewhat if possible can hurt feelings. So I wont call them middles I just think its like how humans view --Autonomous robots or creations- humans put lots of energy into designing various bots for ALL types of workings but usually after they are put into production lose further interest in them unless maintanance or upgrading, so the Overlords as you call them may view them the same way in a ODD universal behavior type of way...

---Autonomous robots are robots that can perform desired tasks in unstructured environments without continuous human guidance. Many kinds of robots have some degree of autonomy.--

Second question to the middle men: Did you institute secret societies within surface humanity to "Control", "manipulate", and "Deceive" us? Again, the spirit can not be deceived. Did you do this at your own expense, or by order of lord god?

Time is ticking away and the truth will eventually catch up, to all of us.

[color=limegreen]Again another deep minded and well thought question. Thank you for your time here All Seeing Eye

edit on 1/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
i would ask.....

where do you get your source of vitamine D, if no sunlight?

It is said they possess a Star like object inside (like a large human disco ball) So maybe this provides them with star like mineral deposits to absorb..

Originally posted by LightAgainstGods

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=limegreen]

I just want any member who may be interested to ask any questions to them -POTENTIALLY- in this thread

Are you there by will?

Deep!!! What if they wanted to leave but were not allowed to? Thank you both for you inputs in the thread

edit on 1/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

JSR

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
star like object...hummm..interseting. you know me though, always the skeptic.

i did however watch a show once ( dont remember the name ) that talked about all of the tunnels below Egypt, and a supposed underground society. i believe it alluded to the fact that they had something to do with the pyramids and things. i had always been fascinated by the thought of it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join