It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you knew there were inner earth INHABITANTS?? What would you like to ask them?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
[color=limegreen]

I just want any member who may be interested to ask any questions to them -POTENTIALLY- in this thread

Related to technology
Religions
WARS
Earth history
Human history
Their history
History of any others Man kind may not know of who interact here ect.

So I will start with mine-

Dear inner Earth inhabitants is there any way to help above ground human inhabitants in the CARETAKING of EARTH and the LIFE upon it. Do you care about your human UNIVERSAL ENERGY family above ground or are humans on there own as far as you may be concerned.. Where do you launch your crafts from below seas or volcanoes ect..

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 1/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I would also ask if they had any data on 2012 and past times where things were scheduled around simular times?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
"Who am I?"

Thats the only question I would ask. I would want to know who I am, who the humans are, what we are supposed to be and what we are missing. Cause we are missing something.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I would ask, " Can I come and live with you? "

If not, then I guess I would ask, " how do you think Earth was created? "

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

My first question would be,.....
Does Dr. Magnus hang out at any bars down here???
She is waay hotter as a brunette than she ever was as a blonde for some reason.
And I prefer blondes, weird huh?

No, but on topic, I'd ask if they had a museum or a library I could check out.
Cuz, I know us dumb humans have destroyed more history and knowledge than we will ever learn in my lifetime.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I would say ..."So you plan to wait us out do you? Do you ever come topside and How long do you figure we have and how many races and species have lived on the Earth while you are living in it?"

Oh and... please don't eat me.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't really have a question, but more a request. Could you please stop with the raucous parties, all the shaking is really freaking out the people of Japan. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I would say:

Do you know how stupid these youtube videos make you look?

I have always had a "thing" for hollow earth as I think it is possible to live under ground, whether the earth is hollow or not.

So I would ask (If all the ascended master stuff is true) for Mankind's TRUE history
Then how to open my 3rd eye
Then how they think we should be living
Then why the hell are they down there and why not pop up here once in a while and sort this planet out properly!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
hmm maybe i would ask.

1. Are you a member of ATS?

2. How many wars have you had over stupid stuff.

3. Can you please take back all the trolls you let loose topside

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I have 3 questions, though the third is dependant on the answer to the second.

So here we go:

1. Can you please heal my wife?
2. Can you please remove the constant white noise that causes all my thoughts to be disjointed and laboured from my mind?
3. (If the answer to number 2 is "No") Can you please kill/destroy me totally so that I can never return?

I have simple needs, and this is one ride I won't mind getting off of.

Rev

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by needlenight

@ "Who am I?"
Good question would you be interested in how you got here or if you were genetically related to "OTHERS" just a newer version??

reply to post by digitalbluco

@I would ask, " Can I come and live with you? "
Interesting question digitalbluco. Are you sure you would be ok living inside Earth and following the RULES applied to those there or would you not be concerned if you fit in and feel since they been here they know you more and everything should be ok?
reply to post by g146541

@No, but on topic, I'd ask if they had a museum or a library I could check out.
Cuz, I know us dumb humans have destroyed more history and knowledge than we will ever learn in my lifetime.
That would be a very good thing to see especially if they have data on aboveground genetic progression and some of their genetic progression.. :UP:
I am sure if they had some information on above grounders it would effect the current layout of the aboveground.

Originally posted by newcovenant

I would say ..."So you plan to wait us out do you?

[color=limegreen]
Or wait till humans mature enough to advance

Do you ever come topside

[COLOR=LIMEGREEN]Would that be on foot aerial or in sea craft? Sometimes I think some not all but some volcanic activities are related to them exiting in sea and on land, good question. Also some things I have read speak on the vibrations of Earth related to humans if lowered will make it easier for them to come above ground?! SO say humans get into MAJOR WAR LOWERING the VIBRATIONS they are to supposed be permitted BACK* ABOVE..

Oh and... please don't eat me.

[COLOR=LIMEGREEN]Yes please dont!? thanks
[/COLOR]

Thank you all for your contributions to the thread..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'd invite a few of them over for dinner.
I wouldn't ask for anything.

I would offer what help I can in aiding them if they needed help, cause living underground has gotta suck.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
cause living underground has gotta suck.

But doesn't the hollow earth have it's own "sun" and other stuff we have topside? So how sucky could that be? I'd bet that it wasn't too different from living on the surface...other than being very secure.

Rev

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

That's just not how I picture it.

I don't believe the hollow earth theory.

Any intelligent creature that is living underground to me would be like Golum in The hobbit. Slinking around in dark tunnels and eating insects and cave fish.

Now if you had said under the sea, I might have a different opinion. lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Do you really feel the quakes are related to interior Earth activities. Thats a possible 1 can imagine how the above ground effects the inner and how there may be possible things they do there --LIKE PORTAL/DIMENSION OPENING that may cause above ground issues. I would hope there is no intentional offsetting of the above ground inhabitants, but as 1 says THERE ARE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE AND EVEN NEUTRAL FORMS OF THIS UNIVERSAL FAMILY WE ARE ALL PART OF so some may be on the not so nice side..

Originally posted by Lucifer84
I would say:
Do you know how stupid these youtube videos make you look?

[color=limegreen] I wonder if they EXIST, do they feel the same way about them. I have seen some decent data in some of the vids though

I have always had a "thing" for hollow earth as I think it is possible to live under ground, whether the earth is hollow or not.
So I would ask (If all the ascended master stuff is true) for Mankind's TRUE history
Then how to open my 3rd eye

[color=limegreen] Possibly meditate more spend time associating yourself with nature and the cosmos - recognize this Earth must be shared between those who inhabit it and be compassionate to the life upon it and inside it*
my 2 cents

Then how they think we should be living

[color=limegreen]
good 1

Then why the hell are they down there and why not pop up here once in a while and sort this planet out properly!

[color=limegreen] Maybe they had to spiritually genetically advance in order to mature and EXPECT humans to figure it out before INTELLIGENT CONTACT. Also it may be safer to live inside the Earth from Cosmic interactions--HENCE D.U.M.Bs OR DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES OF TODAY...[/COLOR]

reply to post by Fisherr

@1. Are you a member of ATS?

LOL LOL LOL
THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING ANSWER!!!?!?!
Thanks for that 1. Do you feel they may possess techs. that would allow them to interact with technology aboveground

Originally posted by revmoofoo

So here we go:

[color=limegreen]
First I want to wish your wife the best in her struggle/recovery with what ever is harming her. I would also hope if they had advanced techs they would allow you to operate the techs. Please keep in mind there may be things associated with your request that may not fit your view of safe or ok.

3. (If the answer to number 2 is "No") Can you please kill/destroy me totally so that I can never return?

Rev

[color=limegreen]
MY friend please generate a more positive field around you and your LOVES. For you do not want to be forced to the otherside EARLY w/o the data needed to continue on potentially with others you LOVE. STAY strong and I really wish your WIFE much hope that she can overcome that which is bothering you. REMEMBER you are ETERNAL energies even if someties un AWARE so this 3dimensional plain may not be all thats too it-remember..

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I'd invite a few of them over for dinner.
I wouldn't ask for anything.

I would offer what help I can in aiding them if they needed help, cause living underground has gotta suck.

A very pleasant and kind gesture from the aboveground... NICE!!!!Darkblade71
thanks

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thank you for the kind words regarding my wife. I live in the constant hope that one day she'll be better and that we will finally be able to walk hand in hand for the first time. As for the other bits. I wasn't being negative per say. I'm just tired and it's been a very long and difficult life, even though I'm retentively young.

Unlike most people I'm actually ready to die and have been for ages. That doesn't mean I've given up on life however, I still try my best to be a good soul and to help those in need. I even applied for civilian roles in war zones before I got married because it seemed like the best place to go to die a meaningful death helping those brave men and women of our Armed Forces.

Don't fear the Reaper! lol

Rev

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I have a really good inner earth picture that I found on the web, but I can't upload it because it's saying uploads are currently disabled. Does anyone know why this is the case?

Rev

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'd ask them if they have had conspiracy theories about the outer earth, lol!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

So here we go:

2. Can you please remove the constant white noise that causes all my thoughts to be disjointed and laboured from my mind?

Rev

You don't get to die yet! You have to take care of your wife and I wish her all the best! You will one day walk hand in hand with her. Even if not the way you were thinking!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join