It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If you knew there were inner earth INHABITANTS?? What would you like to ask them?

page: 2
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas
 


lol! That's the best answer so far!


Rev




posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas


You don't get to die yet!

Oddly enough, I have a recurring dream (that is based on my life experiences) where I'm constantly told that I can't die yet, but then "they" torture me and tell me that my "only release will be through death" or something to that effect.

Dreams are funny old things.

Rev



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
1st question ... Do you speak English?

If not, not much use for me to keep asking questions.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
I'd ask them if they have had conspiracy theories about the outer earth, lol!!


That would be wild if they did have some COSMIC -SPIRITUAL related data related to aboveground as well as below
Would just be another SIGN of how close related many really are in and above Earth..



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesignmaster
1st question ... Do you speak English?

If not, not much use for me to keep asking questions.


Good question would they speak that or any other HUMAN (ancient or current) language and what is their native language??

Thanks



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
[color=limegreen]

My new questions would be related to ANNUNAKI*

First did humans decipher the Ancient SUMER text well and to what percentage do you give the accuracy?

Did the Annunaki ORIGINAL inner or NEITHER WORLD MINERS remain below and do they have decendents TODAY???! I ask this because its written ON THE STONE TABLETS that the ANNUNAKI came to Earth already with a inner or NEITHERWORLD species to mine but they became upset and mutiny was considered so Humans were brought in to replace them in the mines. So where did they go?

How do you feel about LORD ENKI and LORD ENLIL and FATHER ANU???!!!! InnerEarth inhabitants...



edit on 1/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'd ask what were the names of the occupants of a UFO that landed on a park in Washington and asked to see the president, in 1957. They asked a Policeman to take them to see the president.
They then asked the president if he believed in Jesus as the Messiah.
My next question would be How did they find out about Him? Did He visit them?

Oh yes and these questions would be put to the North and South pole people, NOT the others, esp not the reptiles & their slaves. Nor the other 300 cities.

Oh yeah and has anyone heard of Denny? I am worried about him.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I'd ask what were the names of the occupants of a UFO that landed on a park in Washington and asked to see the president, in 1957. They asked a Policeman to take them to see the president.
They then asked the president if he believed in Jesus as the Messiah.
My next question would be How did they find out about Him? Did He visit them?

Oh yes and these questions would be put to the North and South pole people, NOT the others, esp not the reptiles & their slaves. Nor the other 300 cities.

Oh yeah and has anyone heard of Denny? I am worried about him.


WOW I hadnt heard of that incident before interesting????????????? And they asked about the LAMB too
I also would like to know how they knew of he... Unless they were timetraveling humans thats 1 good conspiracy! Thanks for the addition



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I would ask them or anybody we meet out there or in here if they can lend us a copy of earth's history since we seem to have misplaced ours.....the last 100,000 years will do....



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee
 


That would be nice only thing is how do you know its not deceptives lying again to minipulate - I THINK THERE IS A WAY TO TELL BUT I WILL LET YOU THINK ON IT AND SHARE IF YOU WISH.. thanks



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
[color=limegreen]

Thank you to ALL of you who took time to share some input here, you never know what might be heard on the ATS outputs..
I will check back to see if there are any more interesting questions for them who may be below*

NAMASTE*******




posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I would ask them --- Do you use the Earth's molten core as your power source?

How far down does the rabbit hole go?



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86
 


I can answer that.

Yes because even science has found out that at the exact middle inside the molten core is a gigantic silicon quartz crystal that is under so much pressure, that is constantly giving off a voltage, which we should be using. It is free energy for us and it the waste product of Gaia, yet TPTB have dumbed technology down so we have to use fossil fuels.
So we don't glean the free energy and therefore help the Earth to keep from blowing volcanoes and earthquakes AND we get to pollute ourselves.

peace



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I would ask them if their ancesters helped buld the pyramids in giza. I would want to ask them if all the ancient alien theroies are true. I would want to ask about the ancient runways only seen from the sky. I would want to know everything about anicent times and history. I am very fasinated with all the ancient alien things.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I would ask them if there were more intelligent inhabitants where they are



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalbluco
I would ask, " Can I come and live with you? "

And they would say "What can you do for us?"

And you would say "....uh....I can cook!"

And they would say "we don't like cooking"

And you would say "....well I can.................hey wait a minute, where did you learn English!?"

And then they would stare at you with intense fear, and you at them with intense suspicion. Suddenly they throw a smoke grenade.....and just like that they disappear without a trace..except for one piece of evidence. A Snickers bar that appears to have come from their society.

And from that moment on the biggest Snickers bar conspiracy is born, we will even have our very own Snickers forum here on ATS, where many theories will be debated, such as "Did the Chinese government secretly sell Snickers to inner earthlings?" "I just got abducted by a Snickers shaped spaceship" "2012 and the Snickers conspiracy are related! Compelling evidence!"


But on a serious note, I think I would ask them to share their history and what kind of cultures they follow etc
edit on 3-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
I would ask them --- Do you use the Earth's molten core as your power source?

How far down does the rabbit hole go?


[color=limegreen]
Very good question I feel this is related to the supposed Star they have or disco ball type mineral composite they are said to have there...


Originally posted by AriesJedi
reply to post by Erno86
 


I can answer that.

Yes because even science has found out that at the exact middle inside the molten core is a gigantic silicon quartz crystal that is under so much pressure, that is constantly giving off a voltage, which we should be using. It is free energy for us and it the waste product of Gaia, yet TPTB have dumbed technology down so we have to use fossil fuels.
So we don't glean the free energy and therefore help the Earth to keep from blowing volcanoes and earthquakes AND we get to pollute ourselves.

peace


[color=limegreen]
Wonders why they wouldnt insist that above ground use such FREE energy to the above ground PTB??? or have they?

Thanks



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TropicKandie
I would ask them if their ancesters helped buld the pyramids in giza. I would want to ask them if all the ancient alien theroies are true. I would want to ask about the ancient runways only seen from the sky. I would want to know everything about anicent times and history. I am very fasinated with all the ancient alien things.

[color=limegreen]
These are all very good questions related to human development...
Would you be able to take ALL the data related or just the data they may seem less aggressive. Like if there were WARS in past thta included human interest or influences would you want to know by who and why or even who won or just the less sensitive data like who came here and why and where do humans fit in with the grand scheme of things...

Originally posted by Violence
I would ask them if there were more intelligent inhabitants where they are


[color=limegreen]
Another good question
, wouldnt it be interesting if there were some right on LUNA/moon or other near by celestial objects like VENUS - MARS or SATURN or SIRIUS*?



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by digitalbluco
I would ask, " Can I come and live with you? "

And they would say "What can you do for us?"

And you would say "....uh....I can cook!"

And they would say "we don't like cooking"

And you would say "....well I can.................hey wait a minute, where did you learn English!?"

And then they would stare at you with intense fear, and you at them with intense suspicion. Suddenly they throw a smoke grenade.....and just like that they disappear without a trace..except for one piece of evidence. A Snickers bar that appears to have come from their society.

And from that moment on the biggest Snickers bar conspiracy is born, we will even have our very own Snickers forum here on ATS, where many theories will be debated, such as "Did the Chinese government secretly sell Snickers to inner earthlings?" "I just got abducted by a Snickers shaped spaceship" "2012 and the Snickers conspiracy are related! Compelling evidence!"


But on a serious note, I think I would ask them to share their history and what kind of cultures they follow etc
edit on 3-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)


[color=limegreen]I like how they the species look @ each other like oops Snickers bar
then 1 throws smoke grenade
It would be amazing if the wrapper was dated on the Snickers bar @ 100,000 BC
. Thanks for the smile and interesting post.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Would you be able to take ALL the data related or just the data they may seem less aggressive


ALL THE DATA!

Personally I feel the reason they do not communicate with us on a greater scale is due to the aforementioned war. Its part of the peace treaty that they not have anything to do with us, other than the exporting business with the most ancient ones.

Looking from their perspective, we deserve anything and everything they give or don't give us, after all we are mere possessions to them. In the past they have given us no more thought than a farmer would for his crops or cattle. With the only real difference that this "crop" today has the capability to destroy the entire world. Culling is in order.

Who would go first? The ones that can motivate the others to entertain the idea of true freedom and global prosperity. Why? It appears the ancient original "Adam and Eve" inhabitant's of the planet do not share well with others. Would you share your house, your bed, with complete strangers who do not even practice your religion or moral values?

My first question to the hidden overloads: Are you responsible for the chemical dumbing down of the surface population? Did you think the spirit would not see?

You may have entertained the idea that the inner sanctuary of this planet was yours forever, exclusively. Why? Because the more ancient Lord Gods of the bible told you, you were his "Chosen Ones"? Did the most ancient species lead you to believe they actually loved you? But how could they when love is not part of them, at all? You "middle men", do you feel betrayed by lord god?

Second question to the middle men: Did you institute secret societies within surface humanity to "Control", "manipulate", and "Deceive" us? Again, the spirit can not be deceived. Did you do this at your own expense, or by order of lord god?

Time is ticking away and the truth will eventually catch up, to all of us.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join