It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Turkish UFO back on broad daylight?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

It looks pretty much like Venus. Auto focus and digital zoom can do some fun things to Venus. Here's what my Panasonic vidcam does. Much more impressive than the guy in Turkey, I think.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think I should turn around this whole story, to restore the credibility of what many posters here confirmed earlier , I do so after seeing one of the images I found on his youtube channel, namely this one
He films a lamppost and calls it UFO!
, Well if you film countless of dubious lights and calls these UFO's Gives some credibility, but when you film a damn lamppost and calls that UFO , then the credibility in my vision sinks to minus zero.... So people listen up , I have to say that this either Venus or this has to be some airplane we see here

Case closed....and solved
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Interesting. Speaking of lamp posts, I wonder what one of these would look like when viewed from the right angle (head on) and illuminated from above.

I was told that this is the exact spot Yalcın places his camera to get his recordings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You mean these two persons could be connected to each other?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

No opinion on that .
It's just when you pointed out the lamppost it rang a bell about the pictures from Kumburgaz. Just thinking out loud really. One thing about Yalcin's videos that always struck me as strange was the lighting on his "UFO".

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Look at 2:30. Def not a boat man. But if you also look you can see the moon..this may be Jupiter.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage. I don't always agree with you, but I was almost going to boringly film Venus tonight to make a point.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This image is for the sky in Istambul, on the day and time the vid was made: 28/12/2011 at 16:00.

As you can see, you have the moon, venus and the sun is over the horizon (the same you can see in the movie). It's so obvious that it's Venus ....
Saying that the video depicts anything but Venus is a bad contribution for the people that takes ufology seriously.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Phage and abeverage.

Could you please be so kind as to supply a photo or video of Venus.....with wings please?

Thanks in advance, I'm sure everyone here is wanting this solved.

I wait with bated breath.

Plus, if not already seen, may I direct your attention to a screen shot I placed on page 6........100% Aircraft.

edit on 4-1-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Dare as you wish I have no intention of going out in the early hours to view Venus for you... maybe around mid february when its viewable at a more civil time..... I have seen Venus through my scope and used a Digital Camera so I know how it looks, up close and from a far.

So Phage....
its Venus? Moving accross the sky at that speed.. oh deary me. I suggest you spend sometime watching our planetary neighbours and study how they traverse accross what ever piece of sky you live under.
It takes around 10 hours from Venus Rise to Fall.... Looking the OP's video Venus must have been in a hurry.

p.s edit Turkey...... 13 hours Rise to Fall.
edit on 4-1-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Sure.
No problem. Loan me the same type of camera he used.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hahahaha! Nice one!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

With so much camera movement it's pretty hard to tell if the light is moving at all but in three minutes Venus would have moved about 0.5º down toward the horizon and about 0.7º west. For reference, the full Moon is about 0.5º across.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't think it looks anything like Venus to be honest. The object displayed at 0:10 in the video looks like a classic saucer. There is no way this object is Venus, or any other solar body. If this is Venus why can we clearly see a level platform stretching fro one side of the object to the other at 0:18?

This is not Venus!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It was not phage who made the deciding factor although he's a respected man around, but after watching this guys video,s and do some psychological analysis of this person I could understand that he has some obsession of UFO's as I think allot of people have these days, But you have to be carefull what you wish for right? the last video gave me the sign to let this go, but I still believe that somewere some place the clear evidence will show up one day.

You did a well job defending your point.. And all the others of course..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

Since when can commercial airplanes be hovering on one spot for about one minute ?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

When they fly towards you or away from you.
The airplane in the video is probably flying in quite some distance towards the observer/filmer, on landing course as it slowly decreases atlitude.

Ko3
edit on 4-1-2012 by kid_of_3NKi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I didn't find this video at all impressive, not even slightly

its quite funny to see yet another poor video gain so much attention, i'm starting to wonder if its on purpose

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Very interesting footage i think its un-edited,and the original maker of this video does want attention,but to share us some of his message, This is the original text under the video:

"My message to the whole world,
My target is to share with you a live show with a UFO.

I want to make a movie which is called MY TWLEVE YEARS WİTH ALİENS.
Aliens are shared a message for the world,I want to make a movie for this subject too.

I search a very famous director.
There are very interesting events in my film draft.
I think all of the world will watch it with very curiosity
Who are curiosity of space,I want their helps."

That doesnt conduct its fake,just it has other purpose,rather then just a strange observation.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
I don't think it looks anything like Venus to be honest. The object displayed at 0:10 in the video looks like a classic saucer. There is no way this object is Venus, or any other solar body. If this is Venus why can we clearly see a level platform stretching fro one side of the object to the other at 0:18?

This is not Venus!

I'm with ya on that m'friend. I'm going to keep my eyes on this YouTuber to see what he posts next. I just have a hard time thinking, someone has spent YEARS hoaxing the general public or misidentifying planets and planes.

Either choice is hard to swallow at the moment.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
i found this video very interesting and will simply not accept thats its a damn plane lol... and would love to see other footage with similar craft not some random debunkers telling me that when you see this object from this angle with this amount of light and this ahhh screw it i like your video mate thank you for bringing it here.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join