It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Indiana!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi everyone! I come from a northern Indiana city known as the RV capital of the world. I was born, raised, and lived here all of my life. There is not much to do around here, so growing up I went on a lot of family vacations. That has carried over into my own way of life. I like to travel once or twice a year, to experience other parts of this country. I have been from New York to Hawaii and from N. Dakota to the Florida Keys.

When I started looking for answers to questions I had, I kept running into this site. Arter awhile, instead of doing a web search, I just started coming here. I have been doing that for about two years now. So finally I decided to sign up, and I must say, I should have done it years ago. There is everything and more that interests me. Things like Area 51 to the Paranormal. I hope to keep finding info and hear peoples input and to contribute myself.

Thanks everyone here at ATS!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iSIRI

Welcome to ATS, the site of mind-controlled individuals everywhere. Now that you are here, its take your pill time and welcome the matrix that is about to envelop you. Resistance is futile and in fact, severely punished. Have fun and see you around.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS! From one Hoosier to another.
(westside Indy)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That would be Elkhart because I'm close by Elkhart. Welcome.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iSIRI

Welcome! Until seven years ago, I lived in the town where Indiana Beach is, 100 miles south of Chicago. A more corrupt city would be hard to find. Welcome to the Mental Ward.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by iSIRI

Hi
Welcome!......from one Hoosier to another! I live very close to where you are. I'll send you a u2u message. I hope you enjoy your ats experience.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome here to ATS! Hope to see you around!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by iSIRI

umm...regarding area 51...well....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]I am from Elkhart county

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iSIRI

hi I'm from South Florida and like you I have been coming to this website for years and should've signed up when I first found it. Tthis website I go to on a daily basis to see the news that's happening the mainstream media won't tell us ansd I enjoy the replies from the people also. Hope to see you around and read some of your posts too.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well hello fellow hoosier
seems there is a few of us on here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join