It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please look at this...what's up with this light at Fukushima ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have posted on this subject before....the so called work light at the nuclear plant. It never looked normal to me, like it was discharging something into the atmosphere. It seems as though it has been getting bigger and brighter lately, and now it is going crazy....shrinking very small, then bursting out to very bright....flashing wildly etc. The beam above it looks like it is ejecting something into the atmosphere. I've been checking it out for some time, and not seen it like today. It's happening now, so could some of you go check it out and tell me if it's an optical illusion or is something going on. Sometimes it looks as bright as the sun and seems like it's about to explode. Someone told me it was a light in a parking lot, but after seeing how it is today, I doubt that....it's just crazy. I'm not an alarmist, I just want to know why an ordinary light is behaving this way....when it first started, it was just a small light, but it has gotten bigger and brighter. When you go to the link, click on the cam on the left, then go full screen and just watch for a few minutes. If it isn't flashing, just wait....and you'll see what I mean. I have some video of it as well but have to upload....but you can see it live here.
www.webcamgalore.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I have posted on this subject before....the so called work light at the nuclear plant. It never looked normal to me, like it was discharging something into the atmosphere. It seems as though it has been getting bigger and brighter lately, and now it is going crazy....shrinking very small, then bursting out to very bright....flashing wildly etc. The beam above it looks like it is ejecting something into the atmosphere. I've been checking it out for some time, and not seen it like today. It's happening now, so could some of you go check it out and tell me if it's an optical illusion or is something going on. Sometimes it looks as bright as the sun and seems like it's about to explode. Someone told me it was a light in a parking lot, but after seeing how it is today, I doubt that....it's just crazy. I'm not an alarmist, I just want to know why an ordinary light is behaving this way....when it first started, it was just a small light, but it has gotten bigger and brighter. When you go to the link, click on the cam on the left, then go full screen and just watch for a few minutes. If it isn't flashing, just wait....and you'll see what I mean. I have some video of it as well but have to upload....but you can see it live here.
www.webcamgalore.com...

They could be arc welding SK. Thanks for posting....Des

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Possibly some sort of industrial welding machine?...No idea otherwise, definitely not a work light though unless its on fire

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Could you provide a direct link to the webcam? Because when I try to load the webcam all I get is a blank page...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
maybe its part of the tidal effects from that inbound ufo pyramid

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My first thought was welding too.

I understand the concern, this has been an issue that has bothered me since 3/11 - but if this were something more sinister than a welder or work lights I don't think we'd be seeing it at all.

Right now it's lit up in a big way.. At least I think I am looking at the same thing as you.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Not sure what the light is...looks like the arc you see when someone is welding but that is usually intermittent.

Slightly off-topic, I did see something humorous though on the webcam site link you posted. In case you wanted to book a trip to Fukushima

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Which link do i go to? It takes me to main page can you provide direct link?
cheers

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

It is this one, "visit webcam" link at the mainpage where your link links to.
mfile.akamai.com...:51361.asx?bkup=52045&prop =a

"http://mfile.akamai.com/127380/live/reflector:51361.asx?bkup=52045&prop=a"
edit on 2-1-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
maybe its part of the tidal effects from that inbound ufo pyramid

Haters gon' hate. . let it go. . . .

Back to OP:

Could you provide a still picture please? my ISP is a greedy tw@ and i cant see video's

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Downloaded and installed Chrome just for that and it doesnt work either

Edit: The other webcames work fine, using FF right now. But the link to the webcam seems differnt itself. Because the other webcams are embedded in HTML, the fukushima link uses ASP
edit on 2-1-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

TextCherenkov radiation (also spelled Cerenkov or Čerenkov) is electromagnetic radiation emitted when a charged particle (such as an electron) passes through a dielectric medium at a speed greater than the phase velocity of light in that medium. The charged particles polarize the molecules of that medium, which then turn back rapidly to their ground state, emitting radiation in the process. The characteristic blue glow of nuclear reactors is due to Cherenkov radiation. Its existence was predicted by the English polymath Oliver Heaviside in papers published in 1888–89, but it is named after Russian scientist Pavel Alekseyevich Cherenkov, the 1958 Nobel Prize winner who was the first to characterise it rigorously.[1]
source(en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here's the video I took...watch the whole thing in full screen....WTH? I hope it's just an optical illusion...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I cant see how that is welding equipment. Honestly, imho. whats also interesting is the image/light on the building to the left considering that from the picture looks like the wall is around the corner from the light. unless its my crappy laptop.
Have you noticed this only on night footage? location the same?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
OK....I'll go check the link etc....it works fine for me....BRB

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hope this works...it's where I'm watching it
www.webcamgalore.com...

then click on visit webcam (the webcam on the left) Windows media player should pop up
edit on 1/2/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Hello StealthyKat,

I have looked at it for a while and I would like to see a daytime shot of what we are looking at.

Reason being that I think it's a light on a wire and the wind is the culprit here.

Screenshot:

Notice the bushes (trees maybe) in the red oval and watch them move with the wind as the light is dimming on and off.

I could be wrong but this is what I think it is.

S&F.

edit on 2-1-2012 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

edit on 2-1-2012 by SonoftheSun because: grammar part deux

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

You would only get that if the reactor was a melt down.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwuhi
reply to post by diamondsmith

You would only get that if the reactor was a melt down.
You just speak the truth,the reactor(s) were melt down but for now they hide..facts!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I thank you for your work with the YT vid and the links

But for me nothing happens, either FF or chrome. At least I could watch a bit because you took the time and stress to upload the vid.
thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join