Please look at this...what's up with this light at Fukushima ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I've seen it during the day and it is not visible....but there is a "blur line" which looks like it's there on purpose to obscure the view....it goes directly across the area.

I honestly can't imagine how that could be welding, at that distance it would look like more of a speck of light if you could see anything other than the reflected light from the welding. The "blur line" however could serve to block your view of something in daylight while this bright erratic light could serve the same purpose at night. It does seem to have a pretty good plume of something coming from that point or close behind it. I do think there is A LOT more down this Fukushima rabbit hole than any of us realize at this point.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Just got this recording to show how the area is very pixelated where the light has been....could be coincidence but why only that area? I think it is about 8:44 am there (?)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

That's the thing that strikes me as odd....it looks like something is shooting upwards from it...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think what we are seeing are construction tower lights. The 'welding effect' would be caused by equipment moving in front of the lights. At a distance, you would not be able to see the equipment itself but would see the light diffraction caused by the movement of the equipment. This would also explain why it would be turned off at sunrise.
This video, although much closer, shows how the equipment can disappear in the bright tower lights.
Construction Tower Lights

I also think this would explain how the light has changed locations over time, as well as the plume rising from the light - dust & dirt.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sostratus

Thanks....another possibility. It does look similar. I need to leave for work now, but I want to thank you and everyone else for their thoughts...I'll try to catch it again tomorrow....just to see if it looks the same...Goodnight all!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I can see how the spot that appears to be on the building to the left could be a reflection due to moisture on the lens or something to that effect. Clearly it is fairly windy as well so I can accept that movement of the light is another possibility that would make the light appear to increase/decrease in size/intensity. From my personal experience I would have to dismiss (obviously not 100% though) welding, there is simply too much in that one spot. If they were to set up some type of fabrication area for something that needed welding I think it would obviously be further away as they would be transporting it from fabrication to where it was to ultimately go anyway.

But, after watching this several times, I can't come up with something that explains what to me appears to be a pretty obvious plume rising from the area near that light source. I may be misreading it, but the plume seems pretty clear and obvious to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hello again StealthyKat !

I am pretty sure I got it - and I was wrong, it's not a light dancing in the wind and... - you had the answer in your opening post...

Someone told me it was a light in a parking lot, but after seeing how it is today, I doubt that....it's just crazy.

Maybe not.

Here is the previous nighttime screenshot I posted. Notice where the light is...

Waiting to get a daytime screenshot helped. So I could locate the source of the light, as shown here:

Verschickter's linked image, from this post here really helped to locate it on a map, as shown here:

The vicinity is where I was aiming. Now here is a satellite rendering of that location, from wiki:

Notice the parking lot? That is where the light is. Which I suspect is this:

Finally, CaDreamer nailed it - right on the head - with this post here :

i suspect that the flare you are seeing is actually plants moving in front of the light from the cameras perspective making it seem brighter and dimmer ..the light itself is constant.

I am 99.9% sure that this is what we are looking at.

Great thread !!
Sleep peacefully, if something explodes from that light, I'm pretty sure it will only be the light bulb !!

edit on 2-1-2012 by SonoftheSun because: rephrased.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

tokyo evacuated in the next 3 months....

having said that, this could easily be a light behind a bush. That does not not however mean that fukushima aint in trouble.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Lagrimas because: extra line

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

I agree,if it was arc welding it would be more of a blue tinge to the light,and i cant see why they would be arc welding so much,unless its a metal sheild being put over similar to chernobyl IIRC

Who knows,got my interest going anyway...i beleive there is a lot more going on in japan than we are led to beleive

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It could be some kind of large welding machine, ive worked with many different kinds and sparks and the light it creates is very similar, it also pulsates randomly like one would if controlled... just a speculation!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

spot on, sounds hardly plausible.

To only thing that keeps me ??? is if you compare the two pictures of day and night, there seems to be a building behind the light at night. I know this sounds crazy but if you look at the images it really gives you that impression.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
REDACTED.

never mind.
edit on 3/1/12 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

Didn't read the OP properly. I'll get a proper response up later on. Mods are free to delete this post as of right now.
edit on 3/1/12 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It's just a light. Its windy and there's vegetation out there waving round making the light flicker.

Here is the link with a bigger image

www.tepco.co.jp...

and here's the long view from the west

news.tbs.co.jp...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

About seeing a building behind it at night (or some equipment....whatever)....I didn't say that,but I thought that too.....it looks like something is there. Then after the un comes up, it's gone *plays music from the Twilight Zone*
edit on 1/3/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

tokyo evacuated in the next 3 months....
To evacuate millions of people it's a hard task, for a nation already in suffer,maybe they will close the city..no in,no out!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This thread hurts my brain. It's a light source moving/fluctuating or being blocked by something like bushes moving in the wind, filmed by a #ty camera at night, so what...? People need to stop looking for fantasies and conspiracies everywhere they look and learn a little about occam's razor. I mean seriously, even just a poor quality video of a light at night is enough for a ATS conspiracy thread these days? This site has really fallen, surely there's better things to spend our impressive investigating capabilities and time on then some light in the darkness. There's literally nothing to see here, sorry.

edit on 3-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

WOW! Thank you for the time and effort you put into that! Someone had me convinced it was the parking lot lights before.....then yesterday, I was like "It CAN'T be that!".....but now I'm wondering again. The only thing that still bugs me is why has it changed over time? The video I posted earlier from someone else showed how it looked when it first started showing up several months ago (like a glowing light on the horizon, not bright and centralized like now).....and the "plume" and "building" behind it. Notice I put plume and building in parenthesis, because I know it could be an optical illusion. Thanks Son! I really appreciate the pics and trouble you took to post them

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

This thread hurts my brain

Awwww....sorry if I hurt your brain.... *hands you an aspirin*....not intentional. I'm not looking for a conspiracy.....just curious as to what it is. How silly of me....I mean, it's not like there is anything like a RADIOACTIVE site there....
Pardon me for asking a question *smacks self in the forehead*
edit on 1/3/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Thanks Berkley! That seems to be the answer at the moment. Maybe they put up bigger lights and that's why it changed....who knows. I appreciate the links.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Just a note.....because I don't want to hurt anyone's brain
or cause the downfall of ATS (sheesh).....I am only asking because I wanted to know what it is....I am NOT saying it is aliens or a spaceship or anything like that. If you read all the posts, you'll see that I am not trying to make something of nothing.....only asking for help identifying what it is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join