It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Message for Humanity! - Terrence Mckenna: TimeWave Zero & 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I'm sorry you can't understand why experience is helpful when discussing a theory that is based on one man's psychadelic adventures.

I'm sorry you can't understand why that is irrelevant to TWZ. The notion that experience is required to see that TWZ does not work is completely ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

So you do not have anything to support your opinions. No surprise there.

It is very obvious from your statements that you are willing to support TWZ with very little knowledge of what it is or the math behind it. It's a construction. It has no connection to reality.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Invalidating and/or ridiculing the direct experience of others says more about you than them, don't you know?

The direct experience of others is irrelevant when it comes to discussing TWZ.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I thought I would add support for McKenna by adding a thread I authored way back. I get a little upset at some members and some harsh words got exchanged. Good debate though through the pages.

In the end, what happened that month in 08? Anyone else remember the stock market crash? I looked ahead with the Timewave and predicted a very novel event for that month. I even went into some detail/speculation as to what it might be ...

It's a lengthy thread, that starts off a little shaky.

MystikMushroom's Timewave Prediction

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I'll also add that during the creation of my topic right HERE

I had to use McKenna's own DOS software. I could not simply take screen shots. I had to litteraly put a camera on a tripod to capture the wave. There is, however, a Java program out now that includes the Watson and Shelliak corrections. I'd link to it, but I am unsure of the TOS regarding it.

The pictures are also no longer online, I had them uploaded to a domain I no longer manage. The videos are still there, as well as the arguments raised for and against the TMZ.

Terence was onto something. This is probably why he died. You're not supposed to peek behind the wizard's curtain !

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The stock market crash of 2008 was in October, not September.

You state "that a total economic collapse will happen in late 2008". The market crashed. There was no total economic collapse. The economic dipped as it has many times in the past.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Terence was onto something. This is probably why he died.

This was at best a miss. You guessed. You were wrong. Now you claim you were right like lots of fortune tellers, astrologers, politicians, talk radio hosts, and other charlatans.

Now you to add to this failure some odd claim, that TM died because his failure was right. Oh brother.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I do want to commend you on having tried to use TWZ as a predictive mechanism. It claims to be a prediction of future events in some sense. So kudos for making a prediction.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

hi - without being snarky , while i tip a nod at your efforts to do something , the fatal flaw with TWZ " preciction " is the nebulous definition of " novelty " , and in every thread i have participated in it has become sadly apparent that the goalpost of ` novelty ` is fluid - and that if an event is in the " right " position on the silly little graph - it majically aquires the distinction of being a " novel " event - howver if the event is on the "wrong " place - it is dismissed as having zero " novelty "

and i am affraid that your attempts seem to have fallen into this trap

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join