It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Message for Humanity! - Terrence Mckenna: TimeWave Zero & 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There is honestly so much I want to say regarding all of this. All of the topics and philosophies Terrence Mckenna talks about in this video are of utmost fascination to me, many even before I had heard of him from which point he had inspired me greatly.

I searched ATS thoroughly and couldn't find anything to do with timewave zero that not only had this kind of input in from Terrence himself but was also posted with such a focus on the real positivity inside the message.

The topic also needs a more positive revival on ATS with a lot less focus on the negative spam or perhaps disinfo that seems quite rampant in regards to the discussing of TimeWave Zero on the internet. I urge you to watch this video without any negative presumptions of Terrence Mckenna who was born on November 16, 1946 and died April 3, 2000.

I post this video now because I believe this message is one of utmost importance to humanity at this increasingly transitional period of time and I believe that Terrence Mckenna would want his work on TimeWave Zero to reverberate in an extremely positive, hopeful and productive manner. Please remember that everything in this thread and video is of positive origin, from Terrence Mckenna and myself included.

I have much respect for this man.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hi, thanks for sharing this video, I am very interested in this and I am very excited but also nervous for what 2012 will bring!

Peace to everyone!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I really enjoyed the end of the video when he discusses 'fishing' for new ideas. It's really the only part that makes sense to me. I dont understand time wave zero at all. It just seems like an acid trip that only makes sense in his mind.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What do you have against people pointing out that ideas work or don't work?

TWZ is a great example of a sham. It doesn't match what happens. It isn't predictive and can only be used by its acolytes in retrospect.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
What do you have against people pointing out that ideas work or don't work?

TWZ is a great example of a sham. It doesn't match what happens. It isn't predictive and can only be used by its acolytes in retrospect.

How do you know that what you hear is exactly what happened or even anything like what happened?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Watched about 2 mins worth! Total pants! Not really a whole lot say about this video.
Just another guy wacked out on aspartame.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
There is honestly so much I want to say regarding all of this. All of the topics and philosophies Terrence Mckenna talks about in this video are of utmost fascination to me, many even before I had heard of him from which point he had inspired me greatly.

I searched ATS thoroughly and couldn't find anything to do with timewave zero that not only had this kind of input in from Terrence himself but was also posted with such a focus on the real positivity inside the message.

The topic also needs a more positive revival on ATS with a lot less focus on the negative spam or perhaps disinfo that seems quite rampant in regards to the discussing of TimeWave Zero on the internet. I urge you to watch this video without any negative presumptions of Terrence Mckenna who was born on November 16, 1946 and died April 3, 2000.

I post this video now because I believe this message is one of utmost importance to humanity at this increasingly transitional period of time and I believe that Terrence Mckenna would want his work on TimeWave Zero to reverberate in an extremely positive, hopeful and productive manner. Please remember that everything in this thread and video is of positive origin, from Terrence Mckenna and myself included.

I have much respect for this man.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: Grammar

For years I had resisted watching a Terrance Mckenna video...I never wanted to take the time....figured I'd get to it one day...etc.
Well, now I know why. It was only recently that I came to a true realization that with Creation having a fractal structure, our thoughts change the whole matrix for everyone...so having positive, constructive thoughts are very important to our fellow creations. If I had watched thisTerrance Mckenna video prior to this realization, I would not have truly appreciated it.
Thank you so much for your post. I'm off to youtube to watch more of his videos. Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numpty1
Watched about 2 mins worth! Total pants! Not really a whole lot say about this video.
Just another guy wacked out on aspartame.

You didn't even give more than 2 mins a chance? Do you feel comfortable with yourself saying that?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Really enjoyed the video.

I never really subscribed to the timewave theory, mainly because I didn't understand it but I have always loved to hear terrence speak.

I'm going fishing.

ALS

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You didn't even give more than 2 mins a chance? Do you feel comfortable with yourself saying that?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

You are correct of course.I should watch this in it's entirety before making such a claim. I will watch the full video before making any further comment.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ok I'm going to have to look at some more videos and read a little more on this, for the moment I just don't get it. He points to a graph as if it's a timeline, not entirely sure how that computes.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It is a shame he died before seeing 12/24/12.
Very sad that he never saw his theory proven or disproved.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Numpty1

The theory is not something that is easy to sum up in one video.. It links into a lot of other philosophies and spans over a lot of other topics.

Very interesting stuff!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Sorry... this video is nothing but just a bunch of words.
No miracle in 2012 no end no new begining

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brayner

Sorry... this video is nothing but just a bunch of words.
No miracle in 2012 no end no new begining

So by 'This video is nothing but just a bunch of words.' you mean you don't understand what he means?

I'm sorry but I don't understand you.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Brayner

I'm sorry but that is the most asinine comment I have ever heard.

ALS

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
In another of Terence's videos, he points to 21st December as the "Zero point". Given that he assumes a fairly healthy accuracy for the Time Wave Theory, have we reached Zero point? I do believe that a "Zero Point"(will use that term for the moment), must be achieved before we can move onto something better in this world.
Before I go through too many videos, does he attempt at any point to give an indicator for "Zero Point"?

By indicator, I mean specific events.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Numpty1 because: Not specific enough.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numpty1
In another of Terence's videos, he points to 21st December as the "Zero point". Given that he assumes a fairly healthy accuracy for the Time Wave Theory, have we reached Zero point? I do believe that a "Zero Point"(will use that term for the moment), must be achieved before we can move onto something better in this world.
Before I go through too many videos, does he attempt at any point to give an indicator for "Zero Point"?

I don't wish to speak to much for him, carry on researching if you are interested!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
To the people who can't understand what he is saying you should do more research. There is a lot of information out there not even connected with him and his theory but supports it. I had never watched or listened to this man or heard any of his theories. I guess you could say I've been fishing for other things but pulled up some of his ideas in my net without even knowing it.

Thanks for posting this!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Even though I find these theories interesting and worth looking into it is just monday morning quarterbacking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join