It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul’s Soros Defense Plan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rothbard

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
Glenn Beck hates Soros....Glenn Beck supports Ron Paul.....You fail.
....didn't even take two lines to shoot this down.

This morning on his radio show Beck was talking about the committee Ron Paul and Barney Frank were on together he made several slanderous remarks linking Soros and Ron Paul. The show then went on to belittle Dr. Paul about the "racist newsletters" and how it was all Ron Paul's fault. I know Beck is a shill for Israel but who else is he shilling for? The GOP?

Ah, further proof. Ron Paul's name is on the Task Force so it is not "slanderous" it is factual.
If anything it is scandlous, and Ron Paul has nobody to blame but himself because he put his name there, both times, for the racist Newsletters and the Soros connection.

It also sounds like Glenn Beck dropped Ron Paul like a hot potato upon these revelations.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I am not "pimping my own thread", but people should see how you are a blatant lair. I am pretty sure it would be against T&C to just copy and paste everything you said there into this thread, so yes I put up a link and people can choose to read it for themselves.

Seems pretty simple to me. If people want to be informed about TP, they can go read that thread. If you would rather be willfully ignorant, don't. Viewing a thread does not gain me stars, it does not gain me flags, it does nothing for me at all. If people do view that thread, they will see how TP exposes himself for the fraud that he is.

You are pimping it yet again,
Give it up, you begged me to go there then you follow me around attempting to derail any of my other threads because you lost so badly in your thread and failed to answer my challenge.

This is just a pitiful attempt to attack me, the OP, to try to discredit the rock solid information contained in this thread, sealed with a Ron Paul signature on the Task Force. It is unattackable so you attack me. Your desperately transparent attacks are a joke.

This information probably won't even be a threat to Ron Paul, because he will drop out of the race and endorse the front runner inevitably. He will do this for his Son's future in the GOP. The head of the GOP described Ron Paul the other night as "a good Republican" and could see no reason why he would run third party. The talking pundits said he would endorse a candidate "for the sake of his son". Put two and two together, then go place your vote on Ron Paul, just realize he will be asking you to support someone else in the general election.

#1. You are derailing your own thread using the same tactics you use to derail other threads. I find it amusing.

#2. No one "begged" you to do anything. I had simply made an observation how you Anti Paul people show up in the same threads over and over again doing the same thing, but yet when presented with factual information, none of you are anywhere to be found.

#3. I didnt fail to answer any "challenge" presented by you. Funny thing about your silly statements like this is that anyone can go back to that thread and judge it for themselves. I have stated over and over that you sir are a blatant liar. So as you make these comments and people go back to see what the actual exchange was, they too will see that you are a blatant liar. Nice job

#4. In many ways I do not have to "pimp my thread" because you do it for me with silly comments like the one quoted above

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

I am not "pimping my own thread", but people should see how you are a blatant lair.

I asked for specifics and never got any but this is just thread pimping. The dude authored and is participating in THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE. Why should anyone go anywhere else just to read how he posts? You get how that makes no sense?
I am curious about the lies myself but all I got was a link to a thread. Seems more like petty bickering than an offer to enlighten with facts.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I just found it hilarious you can use a Online Rag that had people working for it,spouting racist views,and you vehemently attack RP for racist views,someone else wrote.

Someone else?
2 questions.

Can you name someone else?
Why did Ron Paul publish it if he did not write it, read it, or agree with it?

You all make me so curious by bringing up this mystery author no one can name. I will give you a hint, he writes about how he lives in the same home town as Ron Paul.

Any light you can shed would be great.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilithWon

Actually, I have seen some on ATS that present real issues as to why you shouldn't vote for Ron Paul. Your threads come off as trollish. More investigating,more sources,would be nice.Intellectual dialog would be also. Thats my Humble Opinion. Who knows,maybe you can convince me to vote for Obama the Neo-Con...........

Where? Why can't we all take a look at what you consider a good argument? Please share. It kind of sounds like made up stuff to just try and be insulting. You will prove me wrong though, right?

You know it. For as much as you defend this thread,you could have wasted your time using the search function....

Women Who Support Ron Paul: What About Your Reproductive Freedom?

An actual decent argument brought up by someone who doesn't need to bash RP at every step of the way,and make his own a thread into mockery. An actual bill,not a "Glen Beck" rip off,follow the trail laugher.

Search button,far upper right.........

Peace

Yeah you have no clue huh?
Where did you prove me wrong here? I missed that part. The rest of it is an attack on the OP and has nothing to do with me or anything I posted in this thread or any other.

Are you seriously suggesting I type "good argument" into the search bar?

Um ok.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Begging me to come to your thread proof

Just like you, and a couple others, will not step foot in This Thread

Don't beg for something then complain about it when it doesn't go your way. Even though that's what Ron Paul fanatics do online, I'll allow you to retract your lies and move on in a civil fashion.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LilithWon

You asked......

"Where? Why can't we all take a look at what you consider a good argument? Please share."

I gave you a thread,by using the search button.

Is it that hard ?

Heres another one I think you would like.

LINK

See,kind of the same kind of thinking in this one........

I am sure you would agree.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Begging me to come to your thread proof

Just like you, and a couple others, will not step foot in This Thread

Don't beg for something then complain about it when it doesn't go your way. Even though that's what Ron Paul fanatics do online, I'll allow you to retract your lies and move on in a civil fashion.

Again TP you are a joke.

Do you even know the meaning of the word beg?

1. To ask for as charity: begged money while sitting in a doorway.
2. To ask earnestly for or of; entreat: begged me for help.

Now can you show me in that quote where I asked you anything? I pointed out a statement of fact. At that time, none of you anti Paul people would step foot in that thread. Then you did and you showed yourself to be a complete liar.

If I was "pimping my thread" I would be linking it in every reply. I have not done that. I have stated the fact that you are a lair and I showed where others can go to see the proof of my claims. They have a choice to do so or not.

It is funny to me how you think I am all butt hurt because you are under some illusion that you got the upper hand in our debate. I dont see it that way at all. I do not see what there is for me to be upset about. I think of myself as the "winner" for the simple fact that you exposed yourself for the blatant liar that you are.

So sorry to disappoint you, there will be no retraction, and I will not be moving along. You are a lair and I will continue to say so over and over and over again. Get used to it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It's ok Mr Wendal, if I must be the vent of your frustrations for supporting a losing candidate with so much terrible baggage, I will gladly accept the position and enjoy every sniffle that you post.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yes thats exactly what I said. It's good to see you are not misrepresenting things like you usually do.

2nd verse same as the first
edit on 4-1-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is just another smear attack on Santorum, Romney, Gingrich, Bachmann, and Cain.

Oh wait, I forgot, it's only a smear attack when someone criticizes Ron Paul...the rest is all good.

He's not going to win.

Look at the polls.....he's far different from all the other candidates....and when you add up all the support to the other candidates to Ron Paul's....he will be far outnumbered in support.

He could have 30 percent, hell, he could even have up to 40...but in the end he'll still be in the minority with Republican voters.

edit on 4-1-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

How can you have 40% and be a minority between 6 other Candidates?

Judging by the Iowa Caucus I would say the "minority" was Roemer (0%), Huntsman (0.6%), Bachmann (5%) who dropped out, Perry (10.3%), and Newt (13.3%).

Ron Paul got third with 21.4%. Santorum got 24.5% and Romney 24.6%. None of these can be considered a "minority" of voters. These are all very significant numbers, the only question I have is who will sustain these numbers as the primaries progress?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Ron Paul got third with 21.4%. Santorum got 24.5% and Romney 24.6%. None of these can be considered a "minority" of voters. These are all very significant numbers, the only question I have is who will sustain these numbers as the primaries progress?

You don't understand my point. Do you honestly think those who support Santorum, Romney, Gingrich, Perry, Bachmann are ever going to vote for Ron Paul when there is such a profound difference in beliefs and ideology...especially when it comes to Iran and Israel???

Those voters will all line up to support just one of those candidates in the end (looks like Romney)....putting the majority in that persons favor over Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

You don't understand my point. Do you honestly think those who support Santorum, Romney, Gingrich, Perry, Bachmann are ever going to vote for Ron Paul when there is such a profound difference in beliefs and ideology...especially when it comes to Iran and Israel???

Those voters will all line up to support just one of those candidates in the end (looks like Romney)....putting the majority in that persons favor over Ron Paul.

I dont think anyone can say with any level of certainty what the voters would do. I can not say they will vote Ron Paul... but you can not say they wont.

Fact is, as Candidates drop out and as poll numbers change, as more debates take place and the list of Candidates dwindle down and others get more air time, voters who's Candidate is no longer in the race will be looking for a new Candidate. There will be Candidates who will shoot themselves in the foot. I believe part of the rise in Paul's pol numbers can be directly attributed to comments made by other Candidates.

I have watched every single debate thus far, and one thing every single Candidate has done which I believe has helped Ron Paul, is that at some point they have all said the words, "Ron Paul is right about...". Ron Paul however has never said any other Candidate is right about anything. The closest he has gotten to uttering those words are, "Well not exactly".

So I can't say they will vote Paul, but you can't say they won't. One thing I am sure we can agree on is that this has been a very strange process up to this point. So I wont rule out anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join