It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldier Amnon Neumann testimony of 1948 genocide

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Some quotes and notes

"arabs had no military organization"

"villagers deported"

"women killed, children killed." Described as the "worst elements of war"

Gaza was poor, no weapons

Fleeing villagers thought they would return

"no one imagined an entire nation would not come back"

Kaukawba and Burayr extremely poor villages. "(I) never seen such poverty. Houses made of mud and straw."

"To inherit the land. That was the basis of our thinking."

Neuman says the most important point of his testimony is "The land was not empty as I was told as a child."

"I fulfilled my duty with loyalty, no doubts, never thinking twice, only later did I regret, it was done by given orders."

"They (arabs) had nothing to defend" (i.e. no guns)

Soldiers would wait by grapevines, when arabs came to tend the vines the soldiers would shoot and kill them.

"ALL BECAUSE OF THE ZIONIST AGENDA."

"We were praised so highly we thought we were heroes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Puts a totally different spin on Israel's war of "independence" I hope people can admit the similarities between this and nazi germany. 'Just following orders'.

edit on 31-12-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Fantastic find, I have never bothered or thought of reading about the testimonies of the Israeli soldiers back then.
Thank you

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Well, similar stories if not worse, could be told of the British Colonials did especially in Australia and the Americas, and the Americans of what they did to the Native Americans and Mexicans when they stole California, New Mexico, Texas etc, what the Nazis did to their Jews, what the Americans did in Vietnam, Iraq and continue to do in Afghanistan (plenty of veteran's testimonies there)......all great empires have blood on their hands. I'm just stunned why you only target Israel's low point. Look at the historical facts of your own country before spouting off.

Let me tell you one thing.....what the Americans did in Iraq alone is by far much much worse than what the IDF did in 1948. The Israelis did'nt slaughter 1 million Palestinian Arabs as the Americans did of the Iraqis!

Whats done is done and these low points of history can't be changed.
edit on 31-12-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ghash

The youtube video says he made this testimony in june of 2010, and i saw the video was posted only four days ago, so the reason you never heard of this before is because it's the first of its kind at least to my knowledge i don't really know. He addresses that point of why his fellow soldiers did not think twice about it and he says because they were so highly praised as heroes. And by the way his audience was pressing him on areas he did not want to speak about shows this is not run of the mill news.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Well, similar stories if not worse, could be told of the British Colonials did especially in Australia and the Americas, and the Americans of what they did to the Native Americans and Mexicans when they stole California, New Mexico, Texas etc, what the Nazis did to their Jews, all great empires have done!!!!!

Whats done is done and these low points of history can't be changed.

I am glad you realize the similarities betwen this and Nazi Germany. I posted this not to change the past but to learn about it.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I don't need to learn about it, I know the history of Israel, as I do of the Persians, Greeks, Ottomans, Chinese, British Colonials, Nazis, USA etc etc......probably better than any American.

There is no nation anywhere in the world who do not have blood on their hands.

My problem here is the Op is obsessing over Israel.......when the Americans have done far worse than the Israelis 1000 fold but that falls on deaf ears!

Do you see the similarities between Nazi Germany and the USA?
edit on 31-12-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

There is no nation anywhere in the world who do not have blood on their hands

My problem here is the Op is obsessing over Israel.......

Ok then.
Does it mean that we start excusing what Germany did under the Nazis? I mean, like you said....every one has some blood on their hands, right?

Or are only the Nazis a worthy target to obsess over?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hollywood justifies the almost ad nauseam reminders to the Gentiles about the Concentration camps, as it serves to attempt the purpose of never allowing it to happen again.

Yet it did happen again three years after the liberation of the Polish death camps.

But the victims this time were arabic in descent not Jewish.

The survivors of the 48 events are still suffering until slowly they are all dead , but the world needs to be reminded that Palestine was betrayed by the west, even though they fought against the Nazis, unlike the first Zionists who also aided Turkey (ottomans ) against Britain.

Why ? well no one who was ever in the Polish camps would need to ask that.
To avoid others suffering "Hell on This Earth.".

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

But you already did excuse them did'nt you! I mean, why DID the USA go in to Germany? To save afew million Holocaust survivors? Or was it to strip Germany of it's vast industrial military projects and genious scientists so you could have it all for yourselves?

Seriously!

100 years from now no one will be talking, let alone mention how Israel re-established themselves in 1948 let alone the Palestinian Arabs. But they WILL be talking about how the USA screwed their own allies causing billions of deaths including their very own population - first by taking away their freedoms as the Nazi's did of the German people.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

history can't be changed

History has been re-written, by those in power.
Now it must be exposed by telling the truth.

edit on 1/1/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

history can't be changed

History has been re-written, by those in power.
Now it must be exposed by telling the truth.

edit on 1/1/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

Lets hope as in many things the repeating of lies over and over hasn't diminished human beings intuitave sense of discerning liars words over truth sayers words.

There are school children now who think ww2 was a war between Nazis and Jews.

Some don't even know Britain.Australia, New Zealand,Canada, ect were involved.

Corruption rewards lies with Power.

Holywood has told so many lies that we know why it has so much power.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

If the Americans have never heard of the ANZACs then they are as stupid as I thought so many Americans are!

But then again, between Australians and the Kiwis, we know geography and history better.

Yes, the Australians have also pulled afew fast ones; they failed to mention the NZ Lighthorsemen who also fought the Ottomans with galantry and heroism! But thats ok, we Kiwis don't like to brag too much!
edit on 1-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Well the OP does need to focus on Israel when his/her thread is about Israel
Ok I'll start a thread about Mars and instead of information about Mars I'll fill pack info about how to grow tomatoes
Then again you obviously can not or will not stay on topic, every post is ripe with your hatred for America, and how your the master of history blah blah blah. Get a life, you wont be so angry.
edit on 1-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Dr Expired

If the Americans have never heard of the ANZACs then they are as stupid as I thought so many Americans are!

But then again, between Australians and the Kiwis, we know geography and history better.

Yes, the Australians have also pulled afew fast ones; they failed to mention the NZ Lighthorsemen who also fought the Ottomans with galantry and heroism! But thats ok, we Kiwis don't like to brag too much!
edit on 1-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

"" they failed to mention the NZ Lighthorsemen ""

Were those the guys from 'The Charge of the Light Brigade' ?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
" they failed to mention the NZ Lighthorsemen "

This just shows how ignorant yanks are. The Charge of the light brigade took place in the Crimean War in 1854 by British troops

The NZ Lighthorsemen were in WW1, 1914-1918.

edit on 1-1-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by xuenchen
" they failed to mention the NZ Lighthorsemen "

This just shows how ignorant yanks are. The Charge of the light brigade took place in the Crimean War in 1954 by British troops

The NZ Lighthorsemen were in WW1, 1914-1918.

Thanks,

That's why I asked in the first place.

Crimean War in 1954

But who is actually ignorant?

1954?

even I know it was 1854

don't bother editing .... I already quoted your error

edit on Jan-01-2012 by xuenchen because: never fibb on an edit !

edit on Jan-01-2012 by xuenchen because: ...ah HAA !...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

I agree, this is a thread about Israel - however most replies have been about America's involvement in the Iraq War. There's a time and a place, it would be nice if everyone could stay on topic.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

People around here are realising with the number of threads with proper information about Israel, that there is no way to defend Israel's ways of "obtaining" that land. So they compare it to other events which are more horrible, and say then why don't we talk about that.

Well how about I kill someone's mother, not let him talk about it or throw me into jail by reporting me, because the other time some Norwegian killed tons of kids. Yeah makes sense

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghash
reply to post by arollingstone

People around here are realising with the number of threads with proper information about Israel, that there is no way to defend Israel's ways of "obtaining" that land. So they compare it to other events which are more horrible, and say then why don't we talk about that.

Well how about I kill someone's mother, not let him talk about it or throw me into jail by reporting me, because the other time some Norwegian killed tons of kids. Yeah makes sense

That would be the strategy of

Distraction and derailing for purposes of concealment.

They are just as clever as the original perpetrators.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
People are starting to wake up thanks to the internet.

The corporate media has always portrayed the creators of Israel as victims. Victims of Nazi Germany, yes. Victims of "Arab aggression", absolutely not.

Their agenda from the beginning was to steal land through violence and an illegal "vote" by the United Nations to give the illusion of legitimacy.

The Stern, Leahy and Irgun terrorist groups, labeled as such by the British government wanted blood, their most noticeable act of terrorism was the the bombing of the King David Hotel.

One of the terrorist leaders, Menachem Begin, actually went on to become a Prime Minister of Israel.

edit on 1-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join