It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey ET on Canadian coin?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I dont see a child at all, looks like a grey. I Would however like to see an actual coin instead of a recording of a computer screen. Awesome find

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It doesn't look like a child at all. I don't see a problem to include a grey E.T. on a coin. Many countries were doing the same with postage stamps for many years :

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-12-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
it's clearly a grey disguised as a little boy...

typical alien treachery

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Once again , here is a better picture of the coin , it is a child /

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by derpif

If you say so.
I swear, even when I force myself to see a human being, I can't.
Where its hair? Why the slanted eyes and pointed chin?

Okay. Not gonna argue because you're obviously not alone. I just don't see it but will respect the fact that you and others do

Look closely at the enlarged pic. You can make out a forward hair line. The darkened area below is an eye.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yeah, briefly I caught it. But with all the technology now a days, I'd expect to see an image without questioning it.
This is up there with deciphering cave drawings!

I don't think this is he Artists finest work.

And making this 'child' with a hooded jacket (which, so many Grey's have been described wearing) just furthers the consideration as to whether they're playing with our heads!

But I will admit, now that you guys pointed it out, I do see a 'child' but only after a lot of refocusing and readjusting.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
Interesting.

Did you know, back in the 1980's, Canada had to recall its $2 dollar coin because the hair on the Queen looked like Satan?

I was shown the coin and it was very spooky. anyone have a copy?

Love And Peace.

Hi,

(1) Re: Alien Grey ET on Canadian coin - If you look at the above large picture of the coin. You can plainly see it is NOT an alien just the crown of the head facing toward you and the nose - the face looking down at the water.

(2) While searching for the aforementioned Queen Satan Hair coin I came across this...

Example: [Collected via e-mail, 2007]

My mother told me that when she was a child in Montreal, there was a French Canadian Artist that was commissioned to create an image of Queen Elizabeth II for the Canadian one dollar bill. But, being a French Canadian, and despising the English, he drew a hidden image of the devil using one side of the Queen's hair. (Akin to the image of a man hidden on the front of Camel cigarette packages).

Origins: Currency is subject to printing error, and over the course of time a number of coins and banknotes containing misprints have found their way into circulation. Sometimes such misstrikes work to make those particular Devil in the Queen's Hair items of specie more valuable than they otherwise would have been (e.g., an error on the U.S. quarters honoring Wisconsin makes those coins more valuable than those honoring other states), but sometimes the end result is to slip apparently unusual or disturbing imagery into the pockets of the unsuspecting.

One case of an unusual image that did not involve a misprint occurred with a series of Canadian banknotes. George VI's death in 1952 placed his daughter Elizabeth onto the British throne and thus created the need to display a likeness of the new monarch on various monies throughout the British Commonwealth. In Canada, those new bank notes (issued in 1954) featured portraits of Elizabeth II, and it didn't take long for
Canadians to notice something unusual and even seemingly sinister about the young queen's hair as depicted on their money: a grinning demon appeared to be peering out from behind her ear.

www.snopes.com...
edit on 31-12-2011 by neotech1neothink because: added text

edit on 12/31/2011 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Use ONLY 3 paragraphs with External Content

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Once again , here is a better picture of the coin , it is a child /

Man, that got to be the ugliest canadian kid. Tell you, must be hybrid at least.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Clearly a child in the very much zoomed picture. the really spooky coin was their $2 dollar Satan coin from the 1980's.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Once you look closely and are able to distinguish the boy's hairline it is pretty obvious...BUT, I will say that I can see how it looks "alien" as well, although it is a bit harder, at least imo, to think it is an alien once you have made out the child...I would say that it is hard to believe the artist didn't "notice" this, and maybe did it on purpose. Who knows but the artist?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Shill bozos on the shift, saying it's only "Pareidolia" in T minus...

I actually had to look up that word and I gotta say, I am very impressed with you!
You help make ATS look real intelajent

Definition for pareidolia:
Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

thank you gortex, Had posted before i saw this! very nice, I now see the human. Would have been nice to be a alien haha

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Once you look closely and are able to distinguish the boy's hairline it is pretty obvious...BUT, I will say that I can see how it looks "alien" as well, although it is a bit harder, at least imo, to think it is an alien once you have made out the child...I would say that it is hard to believe the artist didn't "notice" this, and maybe did it on purpose. Who knows but the artist?

................that's what I'm sayin'

You don't have to have a vivid imagination to see an ET. In fact, I do believe (for me anyway) that's the first image that comes to mind from the perspective (lights. angle etc) of the video I originally found.

I don't even think we needed the audio )of the person explaining) on the video. The visual would've spoken for itself. I think.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Who knows but the artist?

You are correct and this as been posted earlier by gortex but in case you missed this here it is again..

The story, as told by the artist Jason Bouwman The canoe has become as much a part of the Canadian visual lexicon as the Canada goose, the beaver and the maple leaf. This design shows a young person enjoying a recreational outing. The boy breaks from paddling to dip his hand in the water… and touches the past – the reflection reveals an early native paddler (or voyageur) in a traditional birch-bark canoe as it also appears on the early silver dollar of 1935.

www.mint.ca...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Aliens wearing hooded capes or a robe-like garb have been a very common description by many people including Whitley Strieber

This is not an alien wearing a hoody or anything resembling a hoody or hooded robe because with him in a canoe he would be wearing some type of life preserver. This is only a child and nothing more. Here is a link to show different types of life preservers.

www.boatingsidekicks.com...
edit on 31-12-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: added text

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Look closely at the enlarged pic. You can make out a forward hair line. The darkened area below is an eye.

I do see it now that it's enlarged. Gortex is a delightful (and much needed) conspiracy spoiler

Why did the artist need to put those two indentations or shadows or whatever they are (that look like alien eyes), in the boys hairline? It's such a small etching to begin with where the average person isn't looking for definition or anything.

Me's thinks it's a visual double entendre.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Aliens wearing hooded capes or a robe-like garb have been a very common description by many people including Whitley Strieber

This is not an alien wearing a hoody or anything resembling a hoody or hooded robe because with him in a canoe he would be wearing some type of life preserver. This is only a child and nothing more. Here is a link to show different types of life preservers.

www.boatingsidekicks.com...
edit on 31-12-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: added text

Okay. Now you're pushing my imagination a little too far past my comfort zone.

It was hard enough to spot the child (where's Waldo) but now you're telling me that isn't a hoodie?.....but a life preserver? Are you serious????

Ummm, check please! I am outta here!

Why is a coin so freakin' deep and complicated????

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by derpif

they are funny looking kids then

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
ive had one of theses 20 coins since theyve been released, i do believe the possibility of existance, but gosh really? i never once looked at the coin and thought this.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I thought it was a character with a mask on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join