It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey ET on Canadian coin?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is down right freaky!

Even after reading some of the 'explanations' on the YouTube page, that claim it's a child's' reflection......I don't see it even when it try to!
Is it me that really really wants to subconsciously see this as an alien or are others not seeing a child either?

Can a computer totally distort an image to this extent and morph it into another image or is this indeed an freakin' Grey ET?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well...that's a head spinner. It really does look like a grey. Good find

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Aliens wearing hooded capes or a robe-like garb have been a very common description by many people including Whitley Strieber.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Looks like a child to me.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

post by Human_Alien
or is this indeed an freakin' Grey ET?

Not according to the artist Jason Bouwman .

The story, as told by the artist Jason Bouwman
The canoe has become as much a part of the Canadian visual lexicon as the Canada goose, the beaver and the maple leaf. This design shows a young person enjoying a recreational outing. The boy breaks from paddling to dip his hand in the water… and touches the past – the reflection reveals an early native paddler (or voyageur) in a traditional birch-bark canoe as it also appears on the early silver dollar of 1935.
www.mint.ca...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Interesting.

Did you know, back in the 1980's, Canada had to recall its $2 dollar coin because the hair on the Queen looked like Satan?

I was shown the coin and it was very spooky. anyone have a copy?

Love And Peace.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by derpif

If you say so.
I swear, even when I force myself to see a human being, I can't.
Where its hair? Why the slanted eyes and pointed chin?

Okay. Not gonna argue because you're obviously not alone. I just don't see it but will respect the fact that you and others do

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by Human_Alien
or is this indeed an freakin' Grey ET?

Not according to the artist Jason Bouwman .

The story, as told by the artist Jason Bouwman
The canoe has become as much a part of the Canadian visual lexicon as the Canada goose, the beaver and the maple leaf. This design shows a young person enjoying a recreational outing. The boy breaks from paddling to dip his hand in the water… and touches the past – the reflection reveals an early native paddler (or voyageur) in a traditional birch-bark canoe as it also appears on the early silver dollar of 1935.
www.mint.ca...

Well of COURSE they're going to explain it off as something else. I don't expect the artist to say "Yup. It's a Zeta Reticulian in a canoe and we here in Canada felt it was time to let the alien out of the bag"..................

I just don't see a child let alone a Human. Perhaps if someone would outline it or do a side-by-side presentation then maybe I will be able to see it clearer.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Wow, that is interesting. Looks like a gray to me too.

But now that the close up is up could look like a child also
edit on 31-12-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif

Looks like a child to me.

Hmm, now I think It's obviously supposed to be a child but no, it doesn't look like one to me at all, especially from that picture you posted above. It looks just like what we would consider a grey ET.

Of course I doubt there's any secret meaning to it or anything like that though. It just looks like something it most probably is not.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Well of COURSE they're going to explain it off as something else. I don't expect the artist to say "Yup. It's a Zeta Reticulian in a canoe and we here in Canada felt it was time to let the alien out of the bag"..................

I just don't see a child let alone a Human. Perhaps if someone would outline it or do a side-by-side presentation then maybe I will be able to see it clearer.

He's bent over, looking in the water--darken the hair--what you're seeing as the alien head and it turns into a child.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif

First off, thank you so much for doing that. And now that I've extended my sincere gratitude, all I am left to say is "Wow".
I really REALLY have to struggle to see what you've pointed out. But I do see it and like I said, only with an immense amount of concentration and imagination. I 'naturally' see an ET. Not Human.
I guess we're all hard-wired differently.

Thank you once again!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

lol it looks like they used your avatar

i love this coin, how do i get one?

love and harmony
Whateva

link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

He's bent over, looking in the water--darken the hair--what you're seeing as the alien head and it turns into a child.

Now that just looks like an Afro-American ET!!!

(are we allowed to say that or is that considered politically incorrect?)

link   

Thank you

link   

I haven't found the original picture but if you watch this unpacking video at 1.00 you can see it is a boy on the pack art .

Here is a better picture of it .

edit on 31-12-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

lol it looks like they used your avatar

i love this coin, how do i get one?

love and harmony
Whateva

Yes. I concur

That certainly does look like my long lost nephew ED and I don't appreciate them using his image for monetary gain.
Bad Humans. Bad bad bad Humans.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

good find.....

seriously,that is an alien in my eyes
edit on 31-12-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join