It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is where the human history ancient machinery is!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
[color=19F7FF]It is life.

[color=19F7FF]It is beautiful.

[color=19F7FF]It is everything.

[color=19F7FF]It is powerful.

[color=19F7FF]It is indestructible.

[color=19F7FF]It is unforgiving.

[color=19F7FF]It is our world.

[color=19F7FF]It is us.

[color=1CE8FF]It is Water

[color=19F7FF]Respect it.

[color=19F7FF]Without it, we are nothing.

[color=19F7FF]Without it, we would not exist.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just imagine if water could hold data. Or air. Or even rocks. If we reached a point in technology where we could store data just about on anything, which we are slowly getting close too (storing data in crystals), then I think that will be the day we discover ancient data. I believe the history of past civilizations are all around us, but we just haven't reached that point in technology to see it yet.

Adding in one more if, what if we wanted to be able to store data that would last forever. How would we do it?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
man i wish the submarine i was on had windows
damn might have found Atlantis somewhere under the sea
if anyone has ever been in the middle of the pacific they would realize you could hide a couple continents or three

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
Hi!!! I was watching a tsunami video id never seen before - trust me, id thought i watched them all, but this one is truly mind boggling.
By the end of the video, the entire area is totally unrecognisable!
It literally looks exactly like being out at sea! Everything is totally covered up!

And i was thinking -- dammit! We know earth is billions of years old.. we know humans have been around for hundreds of thousands of years, well why do we only have knowledge of the last few thousand years!
Where is all this gone.
Similarly the same question the skeptics ask - wheres the evidence of all the powerful machinery that ancient astronaut believers stick to!

I think you know the answers!!

95 per cent - and that is an official statistic...
of the oceans and seas are still undiscovered territories, in fact 75 per cent of the world is water....

I think its pretty damn obvious that all these past human civilisations and architectures and most probably technology was all washed away by giant tsunamis/floods in the past... and still lies underwater.. a lot of it probably decayed ny now too.

Also, please dont reply saying `yes its a theory` because its not a theory.. its literally the only thing that makes sense..

We know there are many things which can cause gigantic floods, from comets to huge earthquakes, etc, and we KNOW they have happened many times before in the past.

So, guys thats the answer..
all the evidence of our past lies in the oceans.

And trust me, im pretty sure everything we have nowadays like sky scrapers, planes etc, we have probably had them before in the past.

Now you know what the people who died in the great flood saw before the waves swallowed them up, seeing that has to be terrifying. I'd be wondering when the water was going to stop rising and hope the building that guy filming was standing on wouldn't collapse or get swallowed.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
That was a very moving video.....
Thanks....
The idea you propound is not the only cataclysm which could end a race or civilisation.....
Nor is it the only circumstance where all, or most traces of it would be destroyed....
To add tp your proposition....
All over the arctic both here and siberia, there are occaisional gravel beds containing layers of pulverised animal bones mixed tens of feet deep....both land and sea animals all busted and mashed together.....
this is evidence of the super tsunami you propose......

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
There were some tv shows with Charlton Heston on topic.

Lots more on you-tube.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Wow ! That was awe inspiring ! Fierce power.
I can't believe the camera persons building held.
I also can't imagine how those people felt.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thanks for all the brilliant replies
By the way this wasnt a random theory that came into my head
It was like a brainwave that struck me, when i saw all that once land dissapearing within seconds i thought `thats it, thats what happened to our past`

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

wow. that is an awesome video. i do not mean that nastily against those helpless ones who lost there lives and the ones who are affected. truely a horrible act nature
although my personal opinion is that nature didnt have anything involved. peace out

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

Which makes perfect sense to those who know past climate history. Some thousands of years ago we were in middle of a ice age with sea level being way lower than it is currently.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is a quick reply, very quick as i have to pop out for a bit maybe, but remember the japan quake? Seti shortly after disclosed a passing house sized asteroid shortly after and i am sure you remember the quake and its magnitude, yes? Then you will also remember the whirlpool that was seen. Try and connect this together perhaps?

asteroid-quake-whirlpool-tsunami.

Off topic i know but whirlpools only occur if there is a hole below right?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
There was a documentary about what earth would look like if humans all of a sudden disappeared. The conclusion that was reached towards the endd was that in 200 years all signs of civilization would be eroded by plant life - all buildings, concrete roads, only plastic will survive longer than most material. Look at Chernobyl today, in a hundred years there will be nothing left there, and all of this is a natural process. The history that our governments make us study have mostly political goals, especially here on the Balkans where all of us are divided. Fact of the matter is, if there were developed civilizations before, it wouldn't take long before the earth would devour those traces, either through water or ground.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This topic has intrigued me for a long time. I think it is easy to come to that man has been on this earth for an extremely long time. I believe that there has been ages of man, and I fully believe this was the big reason for the race to the moon because if technology would last anywhere it would be there. I also believe that not all the humans that advanced ages ago perished however I think most did. We have stories of gods, atlantis, mt olympus.. ect... and the gods were cruel... I believe those "gods" were men from prior ages. I believe they are the ones behind most problems mankind faces. I believe they live on the moon as well as among us.

Imagine, ancient mankind, herding modern man into something they can use, because if its true they would look at us as a lower class beneath them. This is the scariest thing to me, maybe they gave up on us. Maybe the stories of the Olympus Gods are true and we killed to many of their children... what if jesus was the last gift the "gods" would give this age of man and we crucified him. I think all stories are true.

Ps. Just finished watching the movie Paul..... fantastic recommend to anyone

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join